Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-20-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I remember you - and completely agree about some of the posters on there. They are borderline obsurd with their opinions being facts, and then you got the delusional fans who wanted to start threads on why Fitz could be a superbowl winning QB. So the combo of the both.

I'm all for Nix spearheading the whole draft area, but like you said, the people that are at the head of the pro personnel should still be there OBD and setting up visits for FA's that could be had for a bargain to help this team. It is hard for me to believe that they thought Manny Lawson was the only player that could help this team this offseason. Especially when we got a whole new staff in town with new ideas/concepts.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm all for Nix spearheading the whole draft area, but like you said, the people that are at the head of the pro personnel should still be there OBD and setting up visits for FA's that could be had for a bargain to help this team. It is hard for me to believe that they thought Manny Lawson was the only player that could help this team this offseason. Especially when we got a whole new staff in town with new ideas/concepts.
Obviously you are a smart guy ;)
That is my biggest concern right now, and a question I just dont see being asked, in the big picture, with as you said about the new staff (good point), and potential bargains that can be had, which dont hurt the cap if they dont pan out, why are the pro personnel not bringing guys in? Especially with the "frenzy" or "overpaying" aspect of it close to, if not over.
A couple I would love to see myself; B. Pollard (would love his attitude and physicality on the D, and I think it is a great fit.), Brandon Moore, M. Huff, B. Jones, D.H.B, K. Rhodes, TKO, D. Hall and V. Butler. Pick a receiver and kick the tires, we will not be able to fill all the holes in the draft, but I do think they should come out of it with at least 4 starters if they handle it correctly.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
A couple I would love to see myself; B. Pollard (would love his attitude and physicality on the D, and I think it is a great fit).
Scratch that.... Just signed w/Tennessee, who just signed G. Wilson....
Things that make you go; Hmmm....
Old 03-21-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didnt we spend the 3rd most in free agency last year?
How did that work out?
Why over spend for equal talent?
ex. Why spend 5 mill on L. Landry when you can get B. Pollard for 2 mill?
Hasnt the "Ralph is cheap" arguement essentially been proven inaccurate and out dated here?

If the reason for only one free agent visit is something to the effect of this; "Dag on-it we are busy with pro-days and the draft." then this organization is truely f*#%^d, due to a lack of organization, and is the GM's fault and is reasonable grounds for firing due to incompetence.

M. Devito just got 4.2 mill a year to be a 1-2 down run stopper, and Jared Cook 7 mill, which is more than the Gronk got, which in itself is obsurd. I am actually glad they have not over spent early in free agency.

What I would love to hear is that there is a plan of action and they are following through with it.

I am looking forward to hearing about G. Smiths visit, but I think they are being more tight lipped this off season, so it would not shock me to hear little if anything about it. Unless someone's brothers, uncle's, monkey's terd from last tuesday has a connection who wants the information to get out in some sort of attempt to lose any long term job security. Sorry, just was reading some of the crap on the BB boards... Arrrr....
I think we signed Williams last year because we were so far below the minimum cap limit that Wilson was forced to bring it up to the minimum level by the new CBA. It wasn't his choice to spend more money, the new CBA forced it on him. The fact is, we are still way below the maximum cap $$$'s that a team can spend, so nothing has really changed for Wilson.
GM's are ruled by their owners, they give each team's GM a budget which they have to live by. The richer teams spend close to the cap limit, the poorer teams simply don't and can only compete by having a front office that does a superb job.

The fact remains, that ever since FA came into effect and Wilson had to actually compete for talent on the open market, Buffalo has been a complete disaster and I don't think Wilson's pockets are deep enough to compete with the other teams in the NFL. It is a complete myth that profit sharing in the NFL guarantees each team can compete on an equal basis. There is a huge difference in revenue between big market teams and small market teams and Buffalo is strictly a very small market team.
Look at it this way, if say New York or even Dallas sells 2 million more jerseys than Buffalo can at 40-50 dollars a pop, that is 80 to 100 millions of dollars in revenue that Buffalo cannot generate, so it is difficult to blame Wilson for the reality that is Buffalo, and believe me Buffalo isn't the only example of revenue affecting results.

Wilson is in his 90's and you would think that he would go all out to win one last championship but he hasn't,which indicates to me that he simply doesn't have enough money to make up the difference.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the Kevin Kolb era begin.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give it a shot.

Optimism has to come from somewhere.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-06-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was David Nelson decent for you guys?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Yeah, I was surprised we non-tendered him. Big and good in the slot, sort of a hybrid WR/TE

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess his agent has been in talks with our front office. Norv has a history with the bigger wideouts so it makes sense. So we'll see what happens with that.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Big guy that will go over the middle - catches everything as well.

I wanted him back.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-09-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Big guy that will go over the middle - catches everything as well.

I wanted him back.
Me too, he would go over the middle and was really good at finding the holes in the zone D. Good pick up for you guys, I also wanted him back.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

I am starting to think K. Vaccaro is a real option at 8, last year the Bills were rumored to be very interested in M. Barron. Any thoughts on Vaccaro at 8, or if they can trade down, being the pick in that situation?
Old 04-09-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
I am starting to think K. Vaccaro is a real option at 8, last year the Bills were rumored to be very interested in M. Barron. Any thoughts on Vaccaro at 8, or if they can trade down, being the pick in that situation?
That would scare me into thinking we will let Byrd walk after this year. I wouldn't mind Vaccaro but at the same time, can he play SS??

I wanted Barron last year by the time draft day came.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-10-2013, 03:34 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
That would scare me into thinking we will let Byrd walk after this year. I wouldn't mind Vaccaro but at the same time, can he play SS??

If that is to be the case than Iamcanadian is right... *shutters*

Regardless, Barron is a boss and would have been a sick pick; Vaccaro too. However! I would beat my head into my desk if we draft another DB in the top 15. Not that im opposed to it. I played safety, it is by far my favorite position. Its just that we have SOOO many other areas to address. Let's get a fierce pass rush going and then we can worry about beefing up the secondary. Let me tell you, as a DB there is nothing sweeter than going up against a flustered QB. If we get 50+ sacks this year, our DBs will look good. Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones anyone?
Old 04-10-2013, 03:49 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Really though, I would love to trade down so we can stock up on young players. Trade back into the late teens, early 20s to nab our QB. Then in rounds 2 and 3 pick up a wide receiver, interior o-linemen, and tight end. I would love to see us pick up Barret Jones around then. How sick would that be?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I think Vaccaro is a SS who can play FS if needed, I was not high on him coming into the process, but the more I see of him, the more I see what others have been talking about, and the more he grows on me. I dont think picking him would have much bearing on Byrd, who they should under no circumstance let walk, they need to extend him regardless.

Vaccaro has solid coverage ability as a SS, and would fit the defense being able to man up on TE's, and RB's while playing in the box like he did this year at Texas, last year he played more deep zone coverage, and looked capable.
His capabilities in coverage in addition to being able to play run support make me think he could fit Pettine's defense. Byrd can be the single high safety w/Vaccaro playing in the box while the rest of the attacks the pocket...
I dont know why but this actually sounds enticing to me lately...
They could draft a safety later and maybe get similar ability, which is why I dont think they will go Vaccaro, but I do think it is a possibility depending on how the board falls...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
If that is to be the case than Iamcanadian is right... *shutters*

Regardless, Barron is a boss and would have been a sick pick; Vaccaro too. However! I would beat my head into my desk if we draft another DB in the top 15. Not that im opposed to it. I played safety, it is by far my favorite position. Its just that we have SOOO many other areas to address. Let's get a fierce pass rush going and then we can worry about beefing up the secondary. Let me tell you, as a DB there is nothing sweeter than going up against a flustered QB. If we get 50+ sacks this year, our DBs will look good. Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones anyone?
*shutters*

I dont think drafting another DB is out of the realm of possibility, but depending on how the board falls, might be the best value at 8. I agree that there are many other area's to address, so unless the perfect storm occurs they will go in another direction. Pettine's defense is very DB heavy though.

Dion Jordan I firmly believe at this point will likely be gone in the top 4 picks, and is not likely to make it past Arizona at 7, plus he reminds me alot of Manny Lawson who we just signed in FA. J. Jones was my #1 overall player heading into the process, and I was drinking his cool aid until the combine and pro day. I love his production, but there are serious questions about his work ethic, the medical I can deal with, but the apparent lack of commitment (did not improve from the combine to pro day) scares me. Once he gets the money does he start worrying about his health, and what will motivate him then? He has alot of risk. He fits the B. Nix philosophy of drafting, but I think this year, Whaley and Marrone will have more say.
I would add Mingo's name into the mix, although I think they go offense ultimately early and often.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think an upgrade in our OL is imperative. Kolb will need all the protection he can get otherewise we will be going nowhere fast.
Glenn would be an absolute stud as a RT but is just average playing LT, so if we could draft one of Joeckel, Fisher or Johnson, our OL would no longer be a problem spot.

By the way, I'm drafting for Buffalo in the forum mock this Friday and that is my plan. I'm also actually trying to trade up with most of my offers including a lot of 2014 picks as I don't want to give up too many decent 2013 picks in this deep draft where I'm hoping to find a minimum of 3 solid starters in the 1st 3 rounds.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
Really though, I would love to trade down so we can stock up on young players. Trade back into the late teens, early 20s to nab our QB. Then in rounds 2 and 3 pick up a wide receiver, interior o-linemen, and tight end. I would love to see us pick up Barret Jones around then. How sick would that be?
Depending on how the board falls to use at 8, I would love to trade down as well, but the only way I see that happening is if one of the LT's falls to us (which we should take them anyway IMO, unless the offer is too good). Ideally adding a extra 2nd would be nice, and adding an QB, TE, WR and G/C/T utility knife player like Jones would be pretty sweet. Some combination of Barkley/Nassib, Eifert/Ertz/McDonald, Patterson/Austin/Woods/etc, and Jones/Warford/etc would make for a really nice first 3 rounds in that situation.
Ideally I would love to trade back a little, land the guy we want at 8 and pick up a extra 2nd or 3rd rounder, I just am not sure how likely that is unless things fall into place perfectly for us...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I think an upgrade in our OL is imperative. Kolb will need all the protection he can get otherewise we will be going nowhere fast.
Glenn would be an absolute stud as a RT but is just average playing LT, so if we could draft one of Joeckel, Fisher or Johnson, our OL would no longer be a problem spot.

By the way, I'm drafting for Buffalo in the forum mock this Friday and that is my plan. I'm also actually trying to trade up with most of my offers including a lot of 2014 picks as I don't want to give up too many decent 2013 picks in this deep draft where I'm hoping to find a minimum of 3 solid starters in the 1st 3 rounds.
I love the idea of getting L. Johnson (in previous mocks I have had them doing so, or trading down w/SD.), moving Glenn over to RT and fixing 2 spots w/one pick. If he or Fisher/Joeckel is there I am all for it.

I would not give up the 2014 first rounder under any circumstances. I would move a 2014 2nd or 3rd in the right situation, but would not go hog wild moving both myself. Hopefully you can find 3 starters w/out giving up too much or anything at all. Good luck.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's say that we take Lane Johnson at #8.. That would make our line:

LT - Johnson
LG - ???
C - Wood
RG - Urbik
RT - Glenn

I like that a lot, but what would we do about LG. Plus, I don't think that Pears is all that bad of a tackle

Could it be...

LT - Johnson
LG - Glenn
C - Wood
RG - Urbik
RT - Pears

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Let's say that we take Lane Johnson at #8.. That would make our line:

LT - Johnson
LG - ???
C - Wood
RG - Urbik
RT - Glenn

I like that a lot, but what would we do about LG. Plus, I don't think that Pears is all that bad of a tackle

Could it be...

LT - Johnson
LG - Glenn
C - Wood
RG - Urbik
RT - Pears
I dont think Pears is a bad tackle, I do think he is a better tackle in a spread type of system, and a better pass blocker than run blocker. I am not sure how much of a fit he will bw in the new system. Maybe he is just fine.
In the first line, the LG could be another later pick, or someone off the roster like Chris Scott or Keith Williams, both of whom fit the bigger drive blocker LG type that the Saints offense had in Nicks, keeping Glenn at RT. Pears is likely released in this situation with Hairison and Sanders being swing tackles. Pears could even be retained with one of the other two being released or Sanders put on the practice squad (if possible).
The second line I like alot as well, I think Glenn could be dominate LG, and Pears would be a servicable RT, either way it presents options which I love, and would allow the team enhance the run game, which will have to be a strength, as it already is.
Personnally this is why I like this situation, either way the offensive line becomes a strength which just adds onto the strength of our backs and it provides options. The value is nice too :)
Old 04-11-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love the idea of getting L. Johnson (in previous mocks I have had them doing so, or trading down w/SD.), moving Glenn over to RT and fixing 2 spots w/one pick. If he or Fisher/Joeckel is there I am all for it.

I would not give up the 2014 first rounder under any circumstances. I would move a 2014 2nd or 3rd in the right situation, but would not go hog wild moving both myself. Hopefully you can find 3 starters w/out giving up too much or anything at all. Good luck.
I signed Rolando McClain MLB in FA and solved the LG spot by signing Brandon Moore as well, away from the Jets.

I traded away our
2013 1st rounder
2013 4th rounder
2013 6th rounder
2014 2nd rounder
2014 4th rounder
for a total of 2106 value point on the Trade Value Chart while Oakland gave up the #3 overall pick which is worth 2200 value points.
I was determined to keep our 1st 3 picks because this is a very deep draft and I want a minimum of 3 starters from it.
I traded with Oakland because I can see a lot of senarios where LT's go 1, 2, 3 and I didn't want to be left out.

In the end both Oakland and the Jets agreed to wait till the 2nd pick of round 1 had been made, if 2 LT's went 1,2, then I make the trade with Oakland but if LT's don't go 1,2, then I could safely trade with the Jets for Philly's #4 which they had aquired.
You can see my offer to Oakland above but in taking the Jets offer since Floyd went #2, I only had to give up our 1st and 3rd round picks in 2013 and our 2014 3rd round pick.

Our new OL:

LT Lane Johnson
LG Brandon Moore
OC Eric Woods
RG Kraig Urbik
RT Cordy Glenn

I would rate this as one of the best OL's in the NFL plus I added Rolando McClain as our new starting MLBer. and still have 6 rounds of the draft to go.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 04-12-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I definitely don't think Pears was a bad RT either. If we went Lane Johnson in the 1st, I would be all for it as well. It gives us a lot flexibility on the line if we did. Also, does anyone know what we are doing with Zebrie Sanders from last year? Are we making him a backup OG?? or RT??

Either way, I agree we definitely need protection early for Kolb/Rookie QB. I also thought Glenn did better than average at LT last season so I'm not opposed to keeping him there.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
canadianbillsfan
Rookie

canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.canadianbillsfan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hey guys, first post here and lifetime Bills fan.

As far as pick #8 goes, I hope we draft a WR or LB.

It's alarming that we cut so many WR's and LB's and have not signed many during free agency to replace them.

I feel the draft is deep with OL and we can fill the need in rounds 2+

I think we have a bigger need at LB
canadianbillsfan is offline   Reply With Quote