Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-11-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheldon Richardson doesn't address a need. It's not as simple as needing a defensive tackle, we need a lane-clogging, blocker-absorbing big man, which Richardson unquestionably is not. Dwan is a decent UT whereas we have little to nothing at NT. Our pass rush is fine as it is, our run defense is pretty bad, rolling out two UT's is simply not the answer to our problems.

We've worked out basically every possible first round receiver (plus a few later round guys), whereas we've done nothing with Richardson. The writing seems to be on the wall we'll probably go with a pass catcher barring someone like Lotulelei falling to us. I know some may try and say "smoke-screen," but when we're putting that much effort into one position above others, I think in this case where there's smoke there's fire.

As for the second round, I'd certainly take Johnathan Banks. I still like him, and I disagree with your assessment of Captain Munnerlyn. He's no rising star, he's simply a solid slot cover guy. Outside against the bigger, more physical receivers he still struggles and probably always will. That being said, we've invested so much (for us) into the secondary this offseason, that I think Gettleman plans to roll with the patchwork group for this upcoming season. I don't think we go secondary that early

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureScout319 View Post
Round 1

8)Buffalo Bills Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
11)San Diego Chargers Lane Johnson, LT Oklahoma
12) Miami Dolphins Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
[i]19) New York Giants Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina

10. Buffalo Bills Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall

9. Buffalo Bills Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi
Smith is a possibility at 8, if he is there. I dont see it for a couple reasons; 1 -Smith is not a very good anticipation thrower, which is one of Nassib's strengths IMO, and a reason Nassib (who is my #1 QB in this draft) flourished in the system as time went on. 2 - Syracuse pretty much owned Smith and WV with Marrone as a head coach (3-0 vs. them I believe) and Smith was not very good. Obviously Marrone knows Nassib, but he has openly gushed (pre-Bills hiring) about Barkley who owned Syracuse (2-0) while at U.S.C. Marrone even stated that he thought Barkley would be the #2 QB off the board before Griffin in last years draft.
Thats all for now...

I do really like Dobson and Collins, Dobson is one of my favorite recievers in the draft. Collins is a 1st rounder in my book, and a steal in the third, although I do not see how he makes it there.

As for this mock, I think Johnson, Milliner and Cooper are much better values and likely to be taken, with the Bills moving up or staying pat at 41 and taking a QB that way... Just my .02.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
did you just tell me to watch some Rutgers tape?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

nice try. You've just lost all credibility with that line and your trying to justify your incorrect assessment of Logan Ryan. Good try though.
oh its not an incorrect statment go search any scouts review of Ryan and it will cover the same things. No one is saying he cant cover he just lacks pure elite cover ability I stand by that.
FutureScout319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FutureScout319 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Sheldon Richardson doesn't address a need. It's not as simple as needing a defensive tackle, we need a lane-clogging, blocker-absorbing big man, which Richardson unquestionably is not. Dwan is a decent UT whereas we have little to nothing at NT. Our pass rush is fine as it is, our run defense is pretty bad, rolling out two UT's is simply not the answer to our problems.

We've worked out basically every possible first round receiver (plus a few later round guys), whereas we've done nothing with Richardson. The writing seems to be on the wall we'll probably go with a pass catcher barring someone like Lotulelei falling to us. I know some may try and say "smoke-screen," but when we're putting that much effort into one position above others, I think in this case where there's smoke there's fire.

As for the second round, I'd certainly take Johnathan Banks. I still like him, and I disagree with your assessment of Captain Munnerlyn. He's no rising star, he's simply a solid slot cover guy. Outside against the bigger, more physical receivers he still struggles and probably always will. That being said, we've invested so much (for us) into the secondary this offseason, that I think Gettleman plans to roll with the patchwork group for this upcoming season. I don't think we go secondary that early
A WR is a need but I still feel DT is a bigger hole, Richardson is a pass rusher predominately but he is not poor against the run, and I think he can be very successful in the Panthers scheme. Edwards is pretty solid I agree with that but I like the swagger and skill set that Richardson brings.

I'm not a panthers fan so I can be wrong about ur CB but everytime I see him play I am impressed I'm not sure he is a #1 CB but I do think he is an up and coming CB.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Armstead I like for the Packers but I am really hoping that it is not in the 1st round and we are able to drop into the early 2nd where he is a better value.

I Like Ryan's Versatility so I think he fits the Packers well and there are no 34 rush guys that I think have good value at that point in the 3rd so WR is the other option and I have the Packers taking a WR in round 5 I just don't feel losing Jennings is going to be that big of a loss for us.

I agree on Frederick, but the only true Center I see in this draft is Cooper and Schwenke and I don't like Schwenke above the 5th round he just seems so average to me, so as a Packers Fan I would just rather take the better football player we need to get the hits on Rodgers down and fast .
Schwenke is not an average football player, he's better than that. 3rd round is a good value for him and I could see him going in the first two rounds.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh its not an incorrect statment go search any scouts review of Ryan and it will cover the same things. No one is saying he cant cover he just lacks pure elite cover ability I stand by that.
I know he lacks elite cover ability, I've watched every one of his games, some more than once, for 3 years. His man skills are his best asset. When he gets beat, usually deep, it's not because of his man skills or pure speed (which is far from his asset), it's because he loses the ball in the air.

But hey, maybe I should watch some tape on him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES PLEASE for Miami!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Montgomery is way too high. Overall, pretty poor Titans mock
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
NFL_Draft_Bites
Rookie

NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NFL_Draft_Bites is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Joeckel is more of a ZBS Tackle, which Andy currently has on the roster. I believe that if he goes Tackle, it will be Central Michigan's Eric Fisher.

Eagles drafted Fletcher Cox last year who is a better prospect than Floyd coming out. Floyd's lack of arm strength would make him holding up in a 3-4/4-3 difficult, especially on the 5-Technique.

Simply NO chance Ansah makes it to 5. Could be select 1st Overall. Besides the OTs, there is no surefire can't miss prospects. Ansah has highest upside.
NFL_Draft_Bites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're completely incorrect on almost all counts.

1 - he was drafted in the first to play OLB in a 34, in spite of literally everyone except josh mcdaniels knowing it was a stupid idea.
2 - he transitioned to the new position, stunk his rookie year, and started to 'get it' his second year.
3 - we moved back to a 43, where he should've been all along, where he was asked to play yet another role.
4 - he was a perfectly good 43 DE, and, for having spent a late 1st round pick on him, he was hardly a bust.
5 - he's plenty good to fill that hole, just not on third downs. please stop acting like doom was any good at defending the run.
Just because he was drafted to play in a 34 does not mean that its ok for him not have any impact as a Pass rusher, including in that 34 defense, regardless of scheme he was drafted to get after the QB and he is not effective doing that. I never said Ayers can't play he is good at what he does he simply is a bust because he has not lived up to his draft position, he is not a starter, and even playing with his hand down which is much better for his skill set but nonetheless he does not play like a 1st rounder and if a player does not play up to his draft place he is a bust, If Ayers was a 3rd rounder he would be a very good player but he was a 1st rounder and is a good rotation guy only, Teams use 1st rounders for starters not rotation players.

I never claimed Elvis could play the run only a fool would make that argument but he was a very good pass rusher and removing his production vs the pass from the Top sack team in the NFL is a big deal and trying to plug in Ayers a maybe 3-5 sack a year guy into his role is not a good fit, that is a desperate move because you couldn't find a replacement not a viable option.

Last edited by FutureScout319 : 04-11-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Montgomery is way too high. Overall, pretty poor Titans mock
That's a fair opinion as a Titans fan you can dislike this draft, but I stand by Montgomery he is a great football player.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL_Draft_Bites View Post
Luke Joeckel is more of a ZBS Tackle, which Andy currently has on the roster. I believe that if he goes Tackle, it will be Central Michigan's Eric Fisher.

Eagles drafted Fletcher Cox last year who is a better prospect than Floyd coming out. Floyd's lack of arm strength would make him holding up in a 3-4/4-3 difficult, especially on the 5-Technique.

Simply NO chance Ansah makes it to 5. Could be select 1st Overall. Besides the OTs, there is no surefire can't miss prospects. Ansah has highest upside.
I Dislike Floyd myself thinking he belongs mid 2nd round but he is highly regarded by scouts and teams it sounds like so I feel he has to go high. I would agree he is better as a 3-tech but he has experience playing as a 5-tech and can do the job.

In my opinion the only Can't miss prospect in the draft is Star Lotulelei, but if all teams don't clear him medically he can fall. Ansah does have tons of upside though.

Last edited by FutureScout319 : 04-11-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

solid patriots draft, although I think S is less of a concern than CB

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No receiver for Minnesota is wrong.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
he was an ok pass rusher, who benefited from miller's play. he's not the same player who lead the league in sacks. ayers is not a bloody pass rusher. that hasn't been his role since we flipped back to a proper defense. we don't need him to play that role.

i will *never* understand why people who don't actually watch a team and know little to nothing about it want to argue with people who've watched every game that team has played for the last three decades, but whatever.
I live in Colorado I watch every Broncos game (Sadly), I don't care what you were drafted for or what system u were drafted for, he was drafted to be a football player, and specifically a pass rusher. Its the Broncos fault they let a moron like McDaniels control the draft and make bad pick after bad pick, Falling in love with someone athletic ability is never good in the draft when their game tape shows they are 3rd round talent, look at the Raiders drafts. Ayers would have never worked and didn't work in a 34 as a OLB just like he wont be a NFL Starter as a 43 DE he is a good football player he is just not ever going to live up to his draft position and that is what a Bust is. Any player that does not live up to his draft position is a Bust, in the same way that Dexter Jackson was a 2nd round pick but only played 7 career games because he was a scrub and was drafted based on his blinding speed he is a Bust. You don't have to be a top 10 Pick to be a Bust and Robert Ayers is a bust and any Bronco Fan, Sports Writer know he is a bust and has not gotten close to living up to his draft position. Elway, Fox and Del Rio can try and make people think all they want that they believe they can go into the season with Ayers as their starter but I'm not buying it what he shown in the NFL thus far has not said NFL Starting DE.

The bottom line is Robert Ayers went top 20 and did not live up to his hype that is why he is a bust, he can play in the NFL but he is never going to live up to his 1st round grade more than likely. He is not a terrible football player but he is not a starting edge rusher either.

Last edited by FutureScout319 : 04-12-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

NJX9 I'm thrilled to see you are such a big fan of your broncos and will support your players to the bitter end but don't be blind to reality you clearly are seeing something that only you are seeing an no other fan or professional sees and is willing to step out on the ledge and make that claim. Ayers is a solid football player but he is also a bust lots of NFL players in the league still playing that were busts they are ok football players they simply failed to live up to their lofty expectations and that is what Ayers is. I'm not the end all when it comes to football, nor do I try and be, but I'm not blind to the reality of the situation either. Its my opinion and all the evidence of Ayers career supports my opinion so I'll stick with it.

Ayers Problem is he does not use his hands well and cannot get free when Tackles get their hands on Him, he has ability and a dynamic first step but if u cant get off of blockers u are worthless as a Pass rusher and that is his problem. He can improve at this and become a pass rusher its possible but he has not shown that yet so I'm not going to come out and say he can do something he has not shown he has the ability to do even if it is a skill you can be taught. When he learns it and starts to prove he is a legit NFL pass rusher I will give him the credit for it but not before.

Last edited by FutureScout319 : 04-12-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quinton Carter is never going to be a starter and Mike Adams while solid leaves a lot to be desired. Swearinger is a Physical player who lays out his opponents with ease and is always looking to make the big hit. Swearinger is ok in coverage but he will never be mistaken for a cover safety.
This is pretty ridiculous, really. Carter was the starter last year in camp until he got hurt and Adams is ok. Swearinger isn't like the 5-8th ranked safety by most accounts. No
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by causticon View Post
This is pretty ridiculous, really. Carter was the starter last year in camp until he got hurt and Adams is ok. Swearinger isn't like the 5-8th ranked safety by most accounts. No
It depends on the scout, u go to ESPN and they have 4th, u go on here and he is 6th, I've seen some sites that have him real low, I think it depends on how much his lack of great range bothers you or not. since I don't know of any off the field issues his lack of deep range does not bother me as he is a SS, and the Broncos have a cover safety in Moore. I am a fan he plays the game a full speed and delivers big hits on a regular basis, not ever really being the star of the South Carolina Defense could be seen as another defense, but I think his strengths out way his weaknesses.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
i have no clue what 'lofty' expectations (or hype? really? hype for ayers?) anyone but josh mcdaniels had for ayers in drafting him that high, but simply ascribing them to "someone" as justification for a bust label doesn't cut it.

again, he is NOT A PASSRUSHER. i'm unsure why you think he should be, in direct contradiction of all actual evidence. he's been a very good run-stopping DE, and did an excellent job at it last year. he's a great rotational DE, in that regard. he doesn't need to be a pass rusher to be a starting DE (which, you know, he currently is, and was two seasons ago), and he doesn't have to be a pass rusher to be an effective player in our scheme.
I'm saying he was drafted as a pass rusher, the fact that he is not now is why he is a bust, i understand he is a run stuffer and I keep saying he is good at it because that is what he does, and he does not have to be a pass rusher to be a starting DE in the NFL there are some non pass rushing starters, although not many. I like Robert Ayers I think he is a really good rotation guy but is he going to fill the void of the consistent 10+ a year Elvis as a pass rusher no, he will be a huge upgrade as a run defender, but that sack production will need to be replaced and he is not going to do it, he can do it if he learns to use his hands better but he has not yet, so a pass rusher will need to be brought in to fill that void, that's all I'm saying. He simply does not play like a top 20 pick that is what makes him a bust, he was over drafted but a lot of players are over drafted and become busts because of it, and Ayers is part of that family now. Good football player though just not 1st round good.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Darrius Heyward-Bey was vastly over drafted going in the top 10 because AL Davis was in love with Speed and Size which he has in droves. DHB is a good solid football player who keeps getting better every year and I expect him to be even better for the Colts than he was last year when he had his best season, but he is still a BUST. He has not come close to playing like a top 10 pick its not his fault he was over drafted but he was and by not living up to that lofty expectation he is a bust; same deal with Ayers.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Shupp about 49ers pick half is good half is not. i still think we wait until the 4th or 3rd round to draft a TE and I'm hoping for Reed!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan of this eagles mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TITANS

Good mock, love all the picks besides Montgomery round 1. Wayyyyyy to early to take Sam, if anything.. give me Sheldon Richardson and you're awarded an A+ after that.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:44 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4. Oakland Raiders Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
Unfortunately the Raiders were forced to let Myers go after he finally started to develop into a very capable pass catching as well as blocking TE.
Myers was among the worst blocking TEs in football last year. Just saying.

Love the Escobar pick.

Not thrilled with Star at 3, but I like him better than Floyd, at least.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
FutureScout319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Not thrilled with Star at 3, but I like him better than Floyd, at least.
Not Thrilled with Arguably the best player in the entire draft why? He also fills a position of need where Star power is important. With that said I am actually hoping that the Raiders find a way to trade back 2 or 3 times, this is a deep draft and they have a lot of holes to fill, giving guys they draft a good chance at starting from day 1 and develop before the Raiders have Cap Flexibility next off season.