Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, it was much easier to watch the Bulls without Rip. He has the most boring game and it isn't even effective anymore.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
So, it was much easier to watch the Bulls without Rip. He has the most boring game and it isn't even effective anymore.
Let's just not even mention that ******* mask.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo's effort on those last two steals kind of show the energy this game has.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an old man who has to get up at 4 am. I'm going to bed and checking the score tomorrow morning. I can't stay up for this game. It's so awful.

Maybe my expectations were just too high bc its Knicks/Bulls. But this game is flat.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How sad is it that Boozer is the only guy who's playing with energy and he still sucks?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm an old man who has to get up at 4 am. I'm going to bed and checking the score tomorrow morning. I can't stay up for this game. It's so awful.

Maybe my expectations were just too high bc its Knicks/Bulls. But this game is flat.
I understand, you don't want to see the streak end.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You'll never forgive yourself if your boy hits a game winner and you were sleeping.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
How sad is it that Boozer is the only guy who's playing with energy and he still sucks?
Real sad. Also he is like the tallest guy on the floor. This is like College Basketball height going on.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Dammit man, I'm probably gonna stay up and watch.

And yeah, it's pathetic that Boozer isn't putting up 40 tonight considering Copeland, a 6 8" SF who can't play a lick of defense is playing C for us tonight.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It's about time Chicago defended the arc. They defend us and our 3 point game better than anyone. They put 3 on the arc, trust Deng 1 on 1 with Melo, and when they have Noah they trust Noah to enforce the paint. Today they started without that commitment to the arc but now they're committing and the results are showing.

The lane is wide open though. JR and Melo need to start hitting those seams and attacking now.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

I love Jimmy Butler. I can't wait to see Rose/Butler/Luol/Taj/Noah lineup.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Crap, we're gonna lose.

Hopefully we get a big healthy to finish the season.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Jimmy Buckets is an ugly looking man. That's my first thought whenever I see him.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

When the Bulls are clicking on defense, a 6 point lead is really like a 10 point lead.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

#LoveHateNate!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Oh no he didn't!

I HATE THE BULLS!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Melo has a wide open dunk, tries to lay it up instead and misses. JUST DUNK IT. I don't understand why he hates dunking so much.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh no he didn't!

I HATE THE BULLS!
BTW, JR Smith is a totally different player when his first instinct is to take it to the hoop. Also, Melo is going to take over and its going to be tied by 2 minutes left.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Robinson reminds me of Kevin Hart

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Nate Robinson reminds me of Kevin Hart
I can see it.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
BTW, JR Smith is a totally different player when his first instinct is to take it to the hoop. Also, Melo is going to take over and its going to be tied by 2 minutes left.
He can be as good as he wants to be. We need him to be attacking JR for the playoffs to make our run or else we're in trouble. JR can win you a game or cost you a game. That's the scary part about him.

For all the **** we get for the Stat contract, if you think about it, JR's contract is a bargain when you look at his contribution vs his salary.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Another testament to the lack of energy of this game? Both teams are going to hit 100.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

ISO Nate? That's the best offense?

Couldn't we post Deng on that possession?

Old 04-11-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I don't want this to go to OT. I need to go to bed. Either win it or lose it right here with a 3.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
ISO Nate? That's the best offense?

Couldn't we post Deng on that possession?
Thibs is just like Van Gundy was. He needs an offensive coordinator.