Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
*Good Graphic Design School

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/col...0409_brief.php

Here's a list of all the colleges that offer graphic design as a major
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
Well, I am entering my Junior year of high school, and I am trying to narrow it down to a few schools I'd be interested in. I want to stay pretty close to home (New Jersey), and I'd be willing to go as far as somewhere like Michigan. I haven't found out what I would like to major in, but Graphic Design is something that really intrigues me. I also wanna go to a school with a good football team or basketball team. Maybe even both! Just asking for your guys help since a majority of you have already gone threw this and may be able to help me out.

Basically....
*Closer to NJ the better
*Good Football/Basketball Team
*Good out of state acceptance rate
*Good Graphic Design School
*Farthest I'd go is the Midwest. Don't wanna go to the West coast.

Rutgers is the place to go.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
What is the ACT? Im Canadian and prob gonna go to school in the states so thats why Im not sure on alot of stuff.
I'm in the same boat as you MOS.

We don't have to take all those SAT's and things right? Like if we wnat to go to the states...
Old 09-01-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
I'm in the same boat as you MOS.

We don't have to take all those SAT's and things right? Like if we wnat to go to the states...
i think you have a better chance of getting in to our schools because american schools like to have the international numbers high... so i wouldnt worry about SATs if your grades are good...
Old 09-01-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I took the SAT last year and got 1542 or something, Im gonna take them again this year.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote