Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
dolfan75071
Rookie

dolfan75071 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Dolphins 2013 Draft Possibilities

Some Dolphins Draft possibilities:

12 -
Patterson WR
Allen WR
Jordan OLB
Mingo DE/OLB
Ansah DE
Banks CB
Milliner CB

In the 1st round we could go another route as well or even trade up or down but for now I've seen all these guys mocked the the Dolphins. My preference would be either Jordan or Patterson but would be happy with any. The least happy if this pick is a CB.

42 -
Ertz TE
Eifert TE
Tavon Austin WR
Hopkins WR
WIlliams WR
Hunter WR
Trufant CB
Poyer CB
Reid FS
Thomas FS
Elam S
Okafor DE
Datone Jones DE

54 -
Woods WR
Dobson WR
Patton WR
Wheaton WR
Rogers WR
Ryan CB
Alford CB
Taylor CB
Amerson CB
Rambo S
Watson OT
Thomas OT
Short DT
Barrett Jones C/OG

77 -
Hunt DE
Goodman DE
Carradine DE
Goodwin WR
King WR
Wreh-Wilson CB
B.W. Webb CB
McFadden CB
McDonald S
Cyprien S
Long OT

82 -
Taylor DE
Lemonier DE/OLB
Sylvester Williams DT
Hamilton WR
Bailey WR
Jefferson FS
Quessenberry OG
Nixon OT
Winters OG
Pugh OG
Schwenke C/OG
Escobar TE
Kelce TE
McDonald TE
Fauria TE

I do realize some of these picks may be long gone when the Dolphins pick or in some opinions may be too early. But this is where I'd look for them right now. This may change after the combine.

Who would you like to see the Dolphins draft?
dolfan75071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Patterson, Ertz, Amerson, Carradine and Bailey. Three nice weapons for Tanny and two positions of need on D. Would be great!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
dolfan75071
Rookie

dolfan75071 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patterson and Ertz alone would make this draft incredible.

I just read drafttek's new mock and they have us picking in order:

K. Allen
E. Ansah
Z. Ertz
L. McFadden
Mantee Ball
David Quessenberry in the 4th - I like this kid from what I've seen in the SR. Bowl.
Stansly Maponga DE
Josh Boyd DT
Rashard Hall FS

I did not have Ansah in my list and do not think he'll be there at 42 but I would take if he was.

While this draft looks great I might make a change or 2. In DraftTek's draft order in which the players were selected. Mine would look like below. In their draft these players would be available where The Dolphins would select them.

Patterson WR - 1
Ansah DE - 2a
Ertz TE - 2b
Wheaton WR - 3a
Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB - 3b
David Quessenberry OG/T - 4
Travis Kelce TE - 5
Sio Moore OLB 7a
Travis Johnson OLB 7b
dolfan75071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know not to many people may agree with me on this but I think the Dolphins should look at drafting Giovanni Bernard, not with their first pick. But if he is available I would consider trading up and using one of the second or third round picks they have to trade up and get him. I know they have Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller, but Thomas hasn't really shown anything and I think that Miller is more a short yardage situation type back. And they're not brining Reggie Bush back. Bernard is a local guy, went to St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale. And would be a great tool for the Dolphins offense. He is more of a weapon than Thomas or Miller. He can play in both a pro style or spread/pass first offense, can catch the ball out of the back field or run between the tackles, has played only two years of college football so he has a long career ahead of him. I think bringing him in and having a stable of Thomas, Miller, and Bernard would be a great asset to the Dolphins. Also, I expect the Dolphins to draft a RB at some point in this draft because of Bush leaving.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All signs pointing to offensive line in the first again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. I think we will trade up a few spots and draft Lane Johnson. Boring position but its our biggest need at the moment.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote