Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-13-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AZ possibly looking to trade down

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Glad I could get that deal through finally, 2 biggest needs for the Jets plugged now I can work on the depth with my last 4 picks. Wasn't sold that Escobar, Kelce, or the other TE options in the 3rd could start day 1.

A few other people have posted this so I will too, will be interested in moving back from my remaining 3rd round pick (72) since all I need to do is address depth now and take fliers on high upside guys.
Value, fit and need all adressed in one pick... very nice
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After this trade between the Jets and Lions there will be a new rule.

No more trading future picks unless it is your 2014 1st rounder.

They are just a meaningless way to try to add value.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England is willing to consider moving down a few spots from #40 overall.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers could be willing to move down from 44. PM if you're interested.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also updated the Jets trade block.

Tim Tebow - QB/Special teamer
Still looking to move him, not asking for much obviously
Jeff Cumberland - Receiving TE
With the addition of Ertz, a pure receiving TE, we no longer need Cumberland on the team, would be willing to move him for a late 6th-7th round pick, could be a cheap option for a team in need of a 2nd receiving TE, the Jets scheme doesn't typically use 2
Vladamir Ducasse - Reserve G, can fill in at T as well
Not expecting bites on him, but he's available if anyone is looking for o-line depth.
Kenrick Ellis - NT
Would be asking for at least a 5th rounder, but more likely a 4th. With the addition of Star Lotulelei and with Garay on the roster for a cheap 1 year contract, Ellis has become disposable. The Jets are also likely moving to a 4-3 with the addition of Star so Ellis would not be in for many snaps.
Garrett McIntyre - OLB/DE/Special teamer
Has started many games over the past 2 years with Bryan Thomas getting injured and proved to be above replacement level, looking for a 6th rounder for him.
Ricky Sapp - OLB
Currently penciled in very lightly as the Jets starting strong-side backer in our new 4-3, we will likely look to the draft for a better fit as Sapp is better suited in a 3-4 scheme.

Let me know. Thanks
Old 04-13-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Just an FYI the 2014 pick I traded was the one I received earlier from Buffalo, so that should make everything zero-sum as far as 2014 picks go, don't recall any others getting traded.

PS- Thanks for instituting the new rule AFTER my trade this time, I appreciate it very much.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess ill just add that the Eagles pick is also available.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs will be looking to pair 63 and 99 to move up.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it would be more effective to post if you are NOT willing to trade down. You can safely assume that everybody else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This would move this mock far, far away from reality, teams like NE and other successful teams are built on stockpiling future picks, take that away and you will really minimize trades and make the forum mock kind of not worth taking part in.

For interest sake, just keep track of future picks traded away for each team and apply them next year. Far more interesting scenario.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 1 QB selected so far unless I'm missing someone.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Only 1 QB selected so far unless I'm missing someone.
QBs always fall in forum mocks

Old 04-13-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick traded.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
This would move this mock far, far away from reality, teams like NE and other successful teams are built on stockpiling future picks, take that away and you will really minimize trades and make the forum mock kind of not worth taking part in.

For interest sake, just keep track of future picks traded away for each team and apply them next year. Far more interesting scenario.
Yeah well this isn't reality cause we're not having a mock 2014 draft to follow this up with. These trades should have meaning.

Keep a running list and apply them next year? Oh man....
Old 04-13-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who is looking to trade down, message me. I have a few guys I am looking at and I am not sure they will all last to my pick. I am also getting tired of waiting. Will include pick 52, I have a third, two fourths, and a 5th all of which are in play, let me know what you think is fair.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would possibly be interested in moving down some from 51 if anyone is interested pm me
Old 04-13-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah well this isn't reality cause we're not having a mock 2014 draft to follow this up with. These trades should have meaning.

Keep a running list and apply them next year? Oh man....
I always included picks I accumulated for next year in my final write up. They are less valuable than they would be in real life because they won't be used next year but I think picking up extra picks in next years draft certainly adds value to each individuals final team they build here.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

I'd consider giving up pick # 62 for a 2014 1st rounder if anybody is interested.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting pick WittenFHOF. How does Pugh fit in your system? Are you planning on him as an OG?
Old 04-13-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I always included picks I accumulated for next year in my final write up. They are less valuable than they would be in real life because they won't be used next year but I think picking up extra picks in next years draft certainly adds value to each individuals final team they build here.
That's cute!
Old 04-13-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Interesting pick WittenFHOF. How does Pugh fit in your system? Are you planning on him as an OG?
He posted him as a guard so I would guess so.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give it about ten minutes for any last trade offers once I'm on the clock.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Alright, Menardo said he was just finding a picture, so we'll give him a couple of minutes to post his pick.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Menardo and I just agreed on a trade. Sent to D-Unit. Pending approval, I am getting my pic ready.