Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-08-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
small school sleeper, he played in the sec
As I said he was a bonus listing. Did you want me to create a thread for sleepers in general?

No need to nitpick to be honest. He's a prospect getting very little hype that matches the niche role Garrett has already highlighted he wants filled.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
As I said he was a bonus listing. Did you want me to create a thread for sleepers in general?

No need to nitpick to be honest. He's a prospect getting very little hype that matches the niche role Garrett has already highlighted he wants filled.
LOL, don't let it mean anything. I don't get CBM sometimes. hahaha. Posting sleepers of any kind is all good if you ask me.

That Beltre dude looks tough! I wonder if he could play LB.

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-09-2013 at 12:54 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rashaan Melvin, CB, Northern Illinois

A four year starter for the Huskies who tallied 17 pass break-ups this season. During his Pro Day, he clocked at 4.42 in the 40 and had a vertical of 38 inches. He measures in just under 6'2".

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
\ I don't get CBM sometimes. hahaha.
me too!!! i don't myself sometimes either. small world huh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

sorry to upset you lord trogdor, please forgive me your highness, im just kidding bro, i meant to put some emoticons to show i was being sarcastic but oh well.

but since just not having a bunch hype is the new criteria for this list i have quite a few guys i would like to add

OG/C Omoregie Uzzi - Georgia Tech, undersized, athletic guy, perfect for a zone scheme, he is a little raw, especially in pass pro playing in triple option offense, he played right guard primarily if you wanna look him up check out ziggy ansah and bjoern werner vs georgia tech and ga tech o vs v tech d

WR Aaron Dobson - Marshall, i know this guy will be second day pick but he hasn't been getting enough love imo, his size and workout numbers are almost exactly the same (actually a smidge better) but he has maybe the best ball skills of any receiver in this draft

DT Josh Downs- LSU, and undersized penetrator who didn't start at LSU, he is a late round/UFA we should look at, maybe the next jay ratliff/tony romo/miles austin

and for my international sleeper Lawrence Okoye, a british rugby player and olympic discus thrower, this guy ran a 4.78 in the 40 at 6'6'' 308 lbs at a regional combine

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 04-14-2013 at 05:53 PM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
me too!!! i don't myself sometimes either. small world huh
sorry to upset you lord trogdor, please forgive me your highness, im just kidding bro, i meant to put some emoticons to show i was being sarcastic but oh well.

but since just not having a bunch hype is the new criteria for this list i have quite a few guys i would like to add

OG/C Omoregie Uzzi - Georgia Tech, undersized, athletic guy, perfect for a zone scheme, he is a little raw, especially in pass pro playing in triple option offense, he played right guard primarily if you wanna look him up check out ziggy ansah and bjoern werner vs georgia tech and ga tech o vs v tech d

WR Aaron Dobson - Marshall, i know this guy will be second day pick but he hasn't been getting enough love imo, his size and workout numbers are almost exactly the same (actually a smidge better) but he has maybe the best ball skills of any receiver in this draft

DT Josh Downs- LSU, and undersized penetrator who didn't start at LSU, he is a late round/UFA we should look at, maybe the next jay ratliff/tony romo/miles austin

and for my international sleeper Lawrence Okoye, a british rugby player and olympic discus thrower, this guy ran a 4.78 in the 40 at 6'6'' 308 lbs at a regional combine
Haha that njx emoticon is the best for sarcasm () just ": njx :" no spaces.

Love Uzzi I mocked him to us a couple times really early in the process. I think he is super undervalued at the moment. Definitely agree with your evaluation too.

Not the biggest fan of Dobson but after the 2nd round I'd be all over him.

Downs is an interesting one. He isn't as explosive as a guy weighing 280 should be but he certainly knows how to penetrate. Saw a couple snaps from him while watching Bennie Logan. I think he'll get some looks as an UDFA I'm not sure there is enough there to make him draftable TBH.

Okoye is just a monster athlete. The main question for him is whether or not he wants to make a commitment to learning and excelling at football. He's already been a quality professional rugby player who stepped away to become a finalist as an olympian at discus and now he's stepped away from discus to attempt professional football. He's NEVER taken a snap at any level of football. That's unprecedented. His athlete markers are off the charts and I wonder if someone will drop a 7th on him just to have first dibs at their practice squad. He has a TON to learn before ever sniffing the field though.

Good names for sure.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Marquardt OT Azuza Pacific
6-8 317
31 reps at the combine

His highlight video, all game film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-aP0mJqu-o

Pros:this guys is a former tight end and a really good athlete

Cons: played at division 2 level competition and there isn't any work against higher level comp, he is strictly a project at this point;

Analysis:no way this guy is starts year 1 or probably 2 either. Maybe 4th rounder if you really want him, he's a project but he does have a lot physical tools to work with

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 04-17-2013 at 06:00 PM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote