Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-17-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think these are my favorite picks by round:

1.22. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia*

2.47. Arizona Cardinals - LB Kevin Minter, Louisiana St.*

3.74. Pittsburgh Steelers - WR Robert Woods, Southern California*

4.105. Buffalo Bills - QB Mike Glennon, North Carolina St.

5.142. San Diego Chargers - LB John Simon, Ohio St.

6.179. St. Louis Rams - CB Micah Hyde, Iowa
Old 04-17-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's in charge of Seattle?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Who's in charge of Seattle?
JoCur88. I just texted him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Nothing like replacing Joe Barksdale with a poor man's Joe Barksdale!
You really think Barksdale was all that better? In the 7th round I see him as decent value if he can bounce back from his injury. Will compete for the RT job with Barnes and Barron...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
You really think Barksdale was all that better? In the 7th round I see him as decent value if he can bounce back from his injury. Will compete for the RT job with Barnes and Barron...
I'm not a fan of Faulk by any stretch; he's one of the sloppiest players in the draft in terms of his build and movement skills. At this point it's not a bad pick or anything, since he's someone who may be worth trying to develop on the bench, but I wouldn't want to see him on the field unless he makes some kind of drastic improvement. He's a decent value in the seventh round, but that's probably about the earliest I'd think about picking him.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine:

1 (10) - Titans - Ezekiel Ansah, DE
2 (51) - Patriots - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB
3 (85) - Patriots - Sio Moore, OLB
4 (106) - Broncos - Montori Hughes, NT
5 (154) - Redskins - Trevardo Williams, OLB
6 (199) - Ravens - Marcus Davis, WR

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Mine:

1 (10) - Titans - Ezekiel Ansah, DE
2 (51) - Patriots - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB
3 (85) - Patriots - Sio Moore, OLB
4 (106) - Broncos - Montori Hughes, NT
5 (154) - Redskins - Trevardo Williams, OLB
6 (199) - Ravens - Marcus Davis, WR
Love those UConn guys.

I really wanted to trade up to get Trevardo, could only get as high as 158 though =\
Old 04-17-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm on the forum, but this pick (#214) was traded to Minnesota in the Percy Harvin trade. I'll pick if you want though.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo dropping the ball now... ;)

Come on!! I'm soooooo close!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 04-17-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 more pick left at 219, hurry up!!!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
1 more pick left at 219, hurry up!!!
Patience. Rushing guys sometimes makes them mad.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
I'm on the forum, but this pick (#214) was traded to Minnesota in the Percy Harvin trade. I'll pick if you want though.
Thanks for the correction. Minnesota is OTC.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

It's only been 128 picks since my last selection.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey D-Unit, do you want Seattle to make pick #214? This pick was traded to Minnesota in the Percy Harvin trade, but I see it's still Seattle's pick on the first page of this thread.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Love those UConn guys.

I really wanted to trade up to get Trevardo, could only get as high as 158 though =\
Almost traded up to land him was very happy he fell to my fifth
Old 04-17-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
Crap. Sorry, just saw this now. Gimme like ten mins, I am putting my kid to bed.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Crap. Sorry, just saw this now. Gimme like ten mins, I am putting my kid to bed.
Don't bother texting me after he picks ill be home in 15 ill pick then.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he hasn't been taken my pick him is Charles Johnson WR.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Dont think so, post it in the selection thread.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I think these are my favorite picks by round:

1.22. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia*

2.47. Arizona Cardinals - LB Kevin Minter, Louisiana St.*

3.74. Pittsburgh Steelers - WR Robert Woods, Southern California*

4.105. Buffalo Bills - QB Mike Glennon, North Carolina St.

5.142. San Diego Chargers - LB John Simon, Ohio St.

6.179. St. Louis Rams - CB Micah Hyde, Iowa
In a similar vein;

22. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Washington through St. Louis) - LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia*

22 (52). Minnesota Vikings - DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina

27 (89). Houston Texans - DT Brandon Williams, Missouri Southern State

16 (113). St. Louis Rams - WR Terrance Williams, Baylor

29 (162). Washington Redskins (from New England) - OT Brennan Williams, North Carolina

35 (203). Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection) - RB Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You sure love the Williams'
Old 04-17-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Ahhhhhh Rob you bastard!!! I've been waiting ALLLL DAYYYY to draft Catapano!!!!! Can't believe he lasted soooooo long!!!!!

Old 04-17-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Jets draft complete:

1 (9) - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
1 (11) - Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas
2 (36) - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
3 (65) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
6 (191) - Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
7 (210) - Vinston Painter, OT, Virginia Tech
7 (211) - Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
7 (215) - Mike Catapano, DE, Princeton

Going to go update the depth chart now.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it's the cool thing to do, I'll post my favorite picks by round

ROUND ONE

21. Cincinnati Bengals - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St.*

ROUND TWO

17 (47). Arizona Cardinals (from Dallas) - LB Kevin Minter, Louisiana St.*

22 (52). Minnesota Vikings - DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina

27 (57). Houston Texans - WR Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech

ROUND THREE

12 (74). Pittsburgh Steelers (from Carolina through San Francisco) - WR Robert Woods, Southern California*

21 (83). Minnesota Vikings - CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St.

23 (85). New England Patriots (from Washington) - LB Sio Moore, Connecticut

ROUND FOUR

4 (101). Philadelphia Eagles - QB Matt Scott, Arizona

ROUND FIVE

10 (143). Buffalo Bills - CB Will Davis, Utah St.

22 (155). Minnesota Vikings - OG Eric Herman, Ohio

ROUND SIX

17 (185). Dallas Cowboys - SS Earl Wolff, NC State

some rounds I did more than one

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Very nice pick, Titan. I was tempted to take him with one of my last 3 picks even though I grabbed Tavarres King, but so many depth holes I just couldn't do it. I had him valued about the same as King though, so great value.