Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spotify is amazing but I also think it has somewhat diluted my passion for finding music. There's certainly no challenge to it anymore, and I don't make the time to sit down and read through liner notes while listening to music. Music is just on while I do something else. I don't actively listen much at all anymore. Part of that is probably just my season of life but I do think the ease of access has had something of a negative impact on me personally.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
anyone play the Simpsons game Tapped out?
I downloaded it, haven't gotten a chacne to play. But it is always crashing randomly on my Siii, even when I haven't opened it since the day I downloaded it.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where can i 'borrow' swift key flow? I used the trial, Loved it, and now I have swype, I hate that ****, I want swift key flow back.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

my only hate against spotify is making me log into it through facebook and then sync.

Thats **** I don't like.

Spotify is cool if you want to make your own playlist and listen to certain songs.

Pandora is great...or was great for its radio and finding new stuff. I listen to pandora find new things and then go to spotify and add it to my playlist.

Last edited by brat316 : 04-18-2013 at 02:42 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
where can i 'borrow' swift key flow? I used the trial, Loved it, and now I have swype, I hate that ****, I want swift key flow back.
Pay the money. They made a good product you will use several times a day. Buy it for 5 bucks. You paid $200 for your phone pay 5 bucks to make it better.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Pay the money. They made a good product you will use several times a day. Buy it for 5 bucks. You paid $200 for your phone pay 5 bucks to make it better.
fine. I paid 100. I knew a guy, who worked at the verizon kios.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
fine. I paid 100. I knew a guy, who worked at the verizon kios.
They have 0 pull... Just sayin.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have convinced me to give the trial a shot.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i don't use facebook for log-in, i have a standalone account. is that no longer possible?
yeah. Now whatever I listen to my friends are notified, hey look what he is listening to.

So far I have found a way around the notifications.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i don't use facebook for log-in, i have a standalone account. is that no longer possible?
When I signed up it was it was possible to do that but I looked everywhere and could not find it. I eventually gave in and used my FB account login. It's not the worst thing ever if you just switch some of the options up afterwards. On my laptop I see some friends stuff popping but it's off to the side and easy to ignore. On my phone non of that nonsense comes up at all so it hasn't been a big deal to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I just signed up and you can do it by email vs facebook.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my only hate against spotify is making me log into it through facebook and then sync.

Thats **** I don't like.

Spotify is cool if you want to make your own playlist and listen to certain songs.

Pandora is great...or was great for its radio and finding new stuff. I listen to pandora find new things and then go to spotify and add it to my playlist.
Stop being a cheapskate and pay the minimal fee for a quality app.

WTF is wrong with people thinking it's ok to steal stuff that is fairly priced?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I am trying to stump this thing... Its doing well. Might just have to scrap the Google Music thing.

I did a trial of this probably over a year ago at this point and I wasn't impressed. This quickly could change.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know they don't have The Beatles or Led Zeppelin but pretty much 99% of everything else is on there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I know they don't have The Beatles or Led Zeppelin but pretty much 99% of everything else is on there.
I listen to some obscure stuff though. So far it only hasn't found two smaller bands.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
there is nearly nothing i haven't been able to find. and most of those groups are *really* obscure. i'm sure you haven't heard of them.
Well something I just found was an artist I really like they only have 1/4 of their stuff and they aren't obscure which is kinda frustrating.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there is nearly nothing i haven't been able to find. and most of those groups are *really* obscure. i'm sure you haven't heard of them.
the beattles, zeppelin, and Tool are not obscure.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
nearly/most.

i'd add that they've been adding a ton of stuff over the last few years. when i first joined, it was pretty light on US artists.
In fairness 90% music from the US is worse then cramming dog **** into your ears.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
In fairness 90% of music is worse then cramming dog **** into your ears.
Fixed that for you.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the difference between Spotify radio and Pandora? I dont understand why people use Pandora for radio and Spotify for playlists... I use Spotify for everything.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Upgrade fee? go **** yourself at&t
Old 04-18-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AT&T is the worst; now that they're not the only carrier that has an iphone now I don't see how people still use them.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pre-ordered my S4, so excited lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That new HTC one is looking kind of nice

Old 04-19-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

New no contract from t-mobile is sounding kind of awesome. Right now on the family I'm on we're paying about 300 and the new plan they have now is the unlimited everything plan. 50 dollars for first phone 30 for 2nd and 10 for each additional phones. So for about 150 a month for extra data plan added it'll be half. Still on contract for another year and paying double for about another year and I'm trying to decide if it'll be worth it to cancel out our contract and get this new one.