Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-10-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
So I just got around to playing Arkham City finally. What a f'ing game. Love open world games like that. Other than Assassin's Creed, what other open world games are out there that I should play?
Sleeping Dogs,Infamous 2,Red Dead Redemption.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleeping Dogs and Red Dead are must plays
Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Seconded. Infamous 2 is also very fun.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Which DLC did you get for SD and was it good?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Which DLC did you get for SD and was it good?
I got the one about Halloween as it was on sale for like 3$ I wanted the one about the snake but it was like 7$ and not on sale. I have only played it one time and not finished it yet so I dont know about the length. But it was worth a little diffrent with zombies and stuff around but so far worth it. I believe the one about the snake is more to do with the main games story as this one is a stand alone story.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Started Dead Space and do like.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like being scared so I'll probably never play that game.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-17-2013, 04:46 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing the Metal Gear series again. Metal Gear Solid (currently on), Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, and Guns of the Patriots. I'm planning to get Peace Walker soon enough as I haven't played that yet. It's been a while and I need to refresh my memory as far as the story aspect goes. Especially with MGSV coming out.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragons Dogma re-release is coming out next week. Great game, can't want to get that.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to play Sleeping Dogs as per your requests, and there's a 965mb update waiting for me. Been waiting to play over an hour. WTF
Old 04-18-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take back anything bad I said. Loving this game so far. Using the environment is f'ing dope
Old 04-18-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else have DEFIANCE? I've played it a little bit and I'm iffy on it.. anyone actually progressed further in the game?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah Sleeping Dogs is awesome. I was very sad when I finished it.

I don't know the first thing about DEFIANCE.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-18-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Sleeping Dogs is awesome, I was going to buy that, Bioschock: Infinite or DEFIANCE but went with the Multiplayer... I'm considering taking DEFIANCE back and getting something different though.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sleeping Dogs was the most underrated game of 2012.

I'm just about done with Dead Space and Dead Space 2 will be my next video game purchase.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't realize Defiance was also on consoles, thought it was just PC. It seems like a cool game/idea, but probably one I wouldn't play until a year or two from now. With how it's attached to the TV show, not sure how that will effect the game down the road.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I didn't realize Defiance was also on consoles, thought it was just PC. It seems like a cool game/idea, but probably one I wouldn't play until a year or two from now. With how it's attached to the TV show, not sure how that will effect the game down the road.
Its an MMO... If you don't play now it will almost certainly be dead in a year or so.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think I might actually get some enjoyment out of Defiance but don't want to drop $60 on it either.

By the time it drops to a price I'm willing to pay, there will be no one playing it any more like IBC said.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I've read says it's boring and not engrossing at all. MMOs should basically be time machines when they are first released. This one is not, apparently.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Beyond: Two Souls cover.

I think it's going to blow Heavy Rain out of the water and I loved Heavy Rain.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Beyond: Two Souls cover.

I think it's going to blow Heavy Rain out of the water and I loved Heavy Rain.
It's GOT DWAYNE WAYNE!

trailer looks awesome.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Everything I've read says it's boring and not engrossing at all. MMOs should basically be time machines when they are first released. This one is not, apparently.
Yeah, the early gameplay I've been going through just isn't clicking for me.. I haven't really gotten into it. I'm going to continue to see if I can gain interest but I might just go finish Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Starhawk, Deus Ex and Socom 4.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Is Sleeping Dogs a long (story wise) game? One of my only problems with Arkham City is I felt like the game was pretty short relative to some other open world games. Asking how far I am below in the spoiler tag.

Any tips on which upgrades I should look to get first? Just learned the tackle+ground and pound punch.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Is Sleeping Dogs a long (story wise) game? One of my only problems with Arkham City is I felt like the game was pretty short relative to some other open world games. Asking how far I am below in the spoiler tag.

Any tips on which upgrades I should look to get first? Just learned the tackle+ground and pound punch.
To be honest it's been awhile since I finished. I can't remember how much you have left. It's not a real long game If I remember correctly. That said doing all the side missions helps with the length.

As for the upgrades this was my favorite.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:

The story is longer then Arkham City and its the only game where I've wanted to complete all the side stuff (except for the racing and stuff).