Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-18-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Beat me to it.

I was surprised by the 3 prime time games.

Since the wife & i own the 1st pick in her family's "season tickets draft", i'm pretty sure that we'll take the Thursday night Redskins game.

Which one game would you guys go see?
I would choose that game as well unless you've never been to a Vikings vs. Packers game. For me I have only seen the Vikings play in Buffalo and Cleveland so that game would be game for me because of the history.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been to 2 Vikes v Packers games. One on X-Mas eve about 8 years ago & the MNF Favre vs Pack game.... that was the most intense game i have ever been to. I stood the entire game, it was crazy.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I do love me my rollercoasters and gambling, but she's more of the museum, concert, comedy club, hiking, thrifting, outdoor festival kinda gal.
MN zoo is decent, but they also have concerts there & i hear that it is a great venue. If you are in town for it, the Basillica Block party is the main outdoor concert of the summer. As prock said, 1st Ave is a landmark (ever watch "Purple Rain"?)

Go check out Ft. Snelling, the Uptown/Lakes area in Mpls., or tour the Capitol in St. Paul. Also mentioned, the Como Zoo is decent.

If she really is outdoorsy, you could rent a canoe at one of the metro lakes or even find a fishing launch (Mille Lacs) for shits & giggles.

My favorite summer activity? Disc golfing. There are a number of good courses in the south metro.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my girlfriend and I are going to go to the Lions/ vikings game on the 29th of december. Wanted to go to a packers game again this year, but sadly none of them are in december this year. Oh well. I was at the packers/ vikings game this last season and holy **** was it a great game to be at. The dome was going nuts everytime AD touched the ball.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings uniforms leaked

I like them. Went with a similar look to the "throwbacks" they would wear once a season, which I always liked much better.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matte purple helmets. awesome.

Not a fan of the black facemask or the numbers. But overall I like them.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BlueBandit24
Rookie

BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.

I like that they were able to integrate some of the retro look with some modernization (looks like the numbers have that new age look). Pretty cool though, and a vast improvement from what we have seen the past two years.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Vikings to re-sign Pat Williams for one day so he can retire with team

I knew I loved Pat Williams.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We aren't going to end up with Cordarrelle Patterson, are we? :(
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Vikings uniforms leaked

I like them. Went with a similar look to the "throwbacks" they would wear once a season, which I always liked much better.
Love them. Shoulders are sick with the gold and white stripes.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
We aren't going to end up with Cordarrelle Patterson, are we? :(
I don't think we will. He just doesn't seem like the type of player we would want. He has immaturity questions and is very raw. We want someone who can come right in and play for us. I really think we are gonna trade out of 25 and then take Robert Woods in the 2nd round.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Mike Mayock's mock draft came out and he had us taking Cordarrelle Patterson and Sylvester Williams.

Also in other news, Barry Sanders beat out Adrian Peterson in the Madden Cover vote.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really a big fan of Williams, the guy is already 24 and will turn 25 during the season.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Not really a big fan of Williams, the guy is already 24 and will turn 25 during the season.
Just saw that, no thanks.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:57 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

double post

Last edited by boknows34 : 04-25-2013 at 03:00 AM.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:59 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Also in other news, Barry Sanders beat out Adrian Peterson in the Madden Cover vote.
I would've liked to have seen a dual cover with both players like they did with NCAA '13 with Barry and RG3. Sanders had won the 'Old School' bracket with Peterson winning the 'New School' category.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/stor...nesota-vikings

boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
My first thought is to downgrade him, but if the coaching staff really thinks he'll be a success, I'm not going to argue. I'd rather get 10 years of Kevin Williams-like play than 15 years of Amobi Okoye-like play.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im liking the new unis a lot.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Hopefully they don't go with those all whites very often.... not a fan of the all whites at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Hopefully they don't go with those all whites very often.... not a fan of the all whites at all.
sounds funny coming from a racist....

Old 04-25-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sharrif Floyd at 23.

I'm happy with the pick. Nice value at a position of need.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

floyd and rhodes, i'm definitely digging it
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won the first round. I love it.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Rookie

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldn't be more pleased with who we took at each spot.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pleasure doing business.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote