Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its all-time my play-by-play guy HAS to be Chick Hearn.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-20-2013 at 12:55 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where you at, BBD? For as annoying as you are during the regular season, I stand with any and all Knicks fans during playoffs regardless of their homerism.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bulls have the best non-Clyde announcers. Stacy King and Neil Funk should do playoff games with Clyde.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god Melo is on fire lately. Unreal.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo's volume scoring it up.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Melo.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Watching Melo just makes me that much more bummed Ewing never got to play with Bernard King.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Also I generally enjoy the Knicks fans here. I go on RealGM from time to time when I want to talk Celtics and the Knicks fans over there are literally the worst. The things DDB says when he trolls, these guys say when they are dead serious.

In general the basketball talk here is intelligent and well intentioned.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Also I generally enjoy the Knicks fans here. I go on RealGM from time to time when I want to talk Celtics and the Knicks fans over there are literally the worst. The things DDB says when he trolls, these guys say when they are dead serious.
RealGM's scary. There's a half dozen guys on there who legit know their **** and try to hold the fort against the waves of stupidity. But oh my god is there so much stupid on that forum.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-20-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
RealGM's scary. There's a half dozen guys on there who legit know their **** and try to hold the fort against the waves of stupidity. But oh my god is their so much stupid on that forum.
Seriously. I go to the Celtics forum because there are a few Celtics posters who are amazingly knowledgeable (like Cudders/yfs level), but yes SOOO much stupid. Every once and a while I venture over to the General Board and immediately am horrified.

I actually talk basketball the most here because I actually respect what other people have to say.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-20-2013 at 02:25 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Seriously. I go to the Celtics forum because there are a few Celtics posters who are amazingly knowledgeable (like Cudders/yfs level), but yes SOOO much stupid. Every once and a while I venture over to the General Board and immediately am horrified.
Replace Celtics with knicks and that's what's like for me. I tried to post there regularly a few years ago, but I just couldn't do it, and that's the case with most of the good posters on there. The guys who knew their **** when I started no longer post, and only guys who started posting when I did or sooner are still there.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the atmosphere so far. I missed the playoffs, glad to have them back.

First impressions, love JR going to the hoop, love love love Melo being on fire and playing some staunch D as well, Celts settling for jumpers way too much, but right off the bat there is way way too many fouls being called. No chance that technical on Chandler should have been called.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Jason Terry. Bless your heart.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God damnit Carmelo, not a good way to close off the quarter. Stayed to ***** at the refs and your man hit the three on the other end.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

The Celts always settle for jumpshots.

Also KMart and Melo look similar out there. Its confusing me.

Glad the Celts were able to withstand the inevitable opening run.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Terry just made K-Mart feel like it was 2001 again.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

LOL Quentin Richardson is still on an NBA roster?
Old 04-20-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Apparently it's 2001 for Jason Kidd as well.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Knicks signed Richardson this week.

Jason Terry is so bad now, he fell off pretty quickly.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I thought it was cute that he thought he still had enough ups to go for a dunk. The sad part is he gets heavy minutes on this Celtics team.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Terry has been pretty bad all year, but yes sadly we insist on playing him a lot. Another area where no Rondo hurts.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo playing like crap on offense but still getting all the calls. Surprise surprise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Jeff Green has ended up being pretty good value in exchange for a center that puts up 4 and 6 per game.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Maybe get a body on Avery Bradley when he's cutting?
Old 04-20-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Jeff Green has ended up being pretty good value in exchange for a center that puts up 4 and 6 per game.
Remember when the Celtics got murdered in the media for that one?