Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
mmmmhhhh....Oklahoma Joe's.
You've had Okie Joe's? When were you in KC? Why was I not informed? Why didn't we hang out like the BEST BUDS WE ARE? DID THE VAN HELSING GAME MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

I am going to DESTROY this friendship bracelet you made me! DESTROY IT I SAY!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You've had Okie Joe's? When were you in KC? Why was I not informed? Why didn't we hang out like the BEST BUDS WE ARE? DID THE VAN HELSING GAME MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

I am going to DESTROY this friendship bracelet you made me! DESTROY IT I SAY!
I was like 12, Vidae....calm down. If I am ever in KC, you will be the 1st to know.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was like 12, Vidae....calm down. If I am ever in KC, you will be the 1st to know.
If Rob ever comes to Dallas, I guarantee he will be drunker than he's ever been. Okay, I cannot assure that, but I will try.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If Rob ever comes to Dallas, I guarantee he will be drunker than he's ever been. Okay, I cannot assure that, but I will try.
I will also try. You have my word. And we will watch a Newcastle game.....if we're not in League One by then.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright, fair enough.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go to my friends, he has two big screen tvs mounted to the wall, so we'll have both epsn and NFLN on... And of course we order wings.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Everyone best come watch the stream on here!!!
You know I will, Shane.

It's the one of few times I truly eat unhealthy during the year. Oreo's, pepperoni, crackers, cheese. My secret love is the Kraft Easy Cheese with Wheat Thins. So good.

I have one more final on Tuesday so I'll probably do some studying for that during rounds 2-3 and 4-7. I lucked out this year. My finals always fall during the draft but I have three finals tomorrow and then just one next Tuesday so it shouldn't be too bad this year.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be at the house. I got some wings ready to cook up. One things for sure, I'll be no where near Twitter. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:00 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be working at Yankee Stadium Thursday and Friday and working a Minor League Double Shift on Saturday, the only day I'll probably be able to watch most of the draft, since my office is rad and has TVs for sports-viewing purposes. Hot Pockets and/or a turkey sandwich, American Cheese, Lettuce, Hot Sauce and Russian Dressing on whole wheat bread and/or just about anything else that can be heated in a microwave (just not canned soup, that is impossible) will be consumed as I focus my attention on Rounds 4-7 taking intermittent breaks to explain to someone in Appleton, Wisconsin the difference between a fielder's choice and a force out...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'll be working at Yankee Stadium Thursday and Friday and working a Minor League Double Shift on Saturday, the only day I'll probably be able to watch most of the draft, since my office is rad and has TVs for sports-viewing purposes. Hot Pockets and/or a turkey sandwich, American Cheese, Lettuce, Hot Sauce and Russian Dressing on whole wheat bread and/or just about anything else that can be heated in a microwave (just not canned soup, that is impossible) will be consumed as I focus my attention on Rounds 4-7 taking intermittent breaks to explain to someone in Appleton, Wisconsin the difference between a fielder's choice and a force out...
Meh, just explain to the Appleton people that you're following the draft on your phone and the Packers just took a *super great* safety in the sixth round. He's a small school ballhawk who displays great range and he could be the next Nick Collins.

Seriously, that's the script.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will be chillin, drinking beer and eating M &Ms. Watching ESPN and chatting on IRC.... seems like an annual tradition at this point

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:46 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be here, on IRC, in Shane's stream dealio, and drinking some sort of Monster beverage.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'll be here, on IRC, in Shane's stream dealio, and drinking some sort of Monster beverage.
Cool guys will be on AIM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:57 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
NFLN on the TV, Shane's stream on the comp, and chattin with my DC bros in #swdc.

Also a lot of unhealthy food in my stomachspace. Oklahoma Joe's (best BBQ on the planet) Thursday, some burgers friday, and tacos saturday. Yes, we've planned it all out. Come at me.
While wearing your Joeckel jersey. :)
Old 04-25-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm always on AIM braddah
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the first time ever I'll probably hang out with a group of like-minded buddies and just enjoy the first round. Bucs most likely won't be picking so I can just relax and take it all in.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be watching Yu-Gi-Oh instead. It comes on Nicktoons at 8 every weekday.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'll be watching Yu-Gi-Oh instead. It comes on Nicktoons at 8 every weekday.
Oh snap Yu Gi Oh is on?? Goodell ****** up.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
people still use that?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
people still use that?
Only cool people.

Having people over tonight (I know there are some other people here from the Lehigh Valley, if anyone is looking for something to do tonight, feel free to send me a PM!), planning to try and go for rounds 4-7.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will probably just stay home tonight and be on the boards. This is the least interested I've been in the draft in a long time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Meh, just explain to the Appleton people that you're following the draft on your phone and the Packers just took a *super great* safety in the sixth round. He's a small school ballhawk who displays great range and he could be the next Nick Collins.

Seriously, that's the script.
And in the 6th round, the Green Bay Packers select: Offensive Tackle, Roger Gaines. Tennessee State.

Use the damn script anyway, fisch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
While wearing your Joeckel jersey. :)
Why are people being so mean to me today? :(

Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanecast and homebrew. For food I have to choose between Pizza, Subway and buffalo ranch mac and cheese.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Shanecast and homebrew. For food I have to choose between Pizza, Subway and buffalo ranch mac and cheese.
It's draft day, you don't have to choose. This should read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Shanecast and homebrew. For food I have to Pizza, Subway and buffalo ranch mac and cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote