Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-25-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peace, i'm moving to Iceland.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you think the typical american girl uses sex as a bargaining chip.. pretty asian girls can be so manipulative with their sexuality.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:59 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devil's 3some: Weird or not?

Like, I kind of see it as like only true friends would do that. It's definitely something that you can always look back on with your bro and be like, "Hey, remember that?"

At the same time, it's kinda weird.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Devil's 3some: Weird or not?
You did this and are seeking affirmation, aren't you?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah i'm not sure i could ever do it. If anything, it being with your friend makes it weirder.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah i'm not sure i could ever do it. If anything, it being with your friend makes it weirder.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I just think she is out of my league is why I'm so hesitant... I mean, I'm a sexy beast and stuff, but this girl could get anyone. I kinda blow things off when she hints stuff at me, but now that I'm leaving it just seems more upfront..... Idk, I wish I was a little more aggressive and cocky towards women, but that just aint me.
Bsaza is back, and he is MOST displeased with your lack of progress... An invitation to a wedding is an invitation for guilt free banging. No legwork, no questions, just easy sex. That is your job. You wear a suit, you eat and drink for free, then you slam the girl. Slam dunk...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
you think the typical american girl uses sex as a bargaining chip.. pretty asian girls can be so manipulative with their sexuality.
All American women use sex as a bargaining chip. All American men use money/lifestyle in a similar fashion.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-01-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
All American women use sex as a bargaining chip. All American men use money/lifestyle in a similar fashion.
Yeah, that's not true. Sure there's a lot of women who do use sex as a tool/weapon, but there's also a lot of girls who just like sex and if you do a good job want sex more than they want to use it against you.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Having been around the block many a time, in the end, that is the arrangement. Women trade the arm candy and the ego and the sex for a given lifestyle. Men get women they can attract based somewhat on looks and mostly on lifestyle. Women go after what they can get based mostly on the lifestyle. It is part of the odd culture of this country.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Neither bitter nor cynical. I'm actually married 6.5 months and very very happy. I happened to find and marry a high quality woman, but I am under no illusion that she stayed with me to build a lifestyle that we are both comfortable with...

Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

End of the day, most folks are not coming to this thread because they have a ton of life experience. At 33 and having seen it all and now being married to the woman who is perfect for me, I believe I am in a position to help. I want to do so in my spare time. I am also well aware that no matter how much I preach and say what I say, people will only change and adjust if they want to. Often times, that means going through some painful stuff. Only way they learn. It's good for them. Builds character.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I have to be a dick, and shell out cash for everything? no half-sies

Also weren't you married before?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

When I first started dating my wife, I did pay for a few rounds of drinks and meals. I was also employed and making a very nice income, and she had just quit her job to go back to school full time. I courted her for a bit and wasn't a dick. I was also creative with my dates to limit the financial hit. End of the day, I invested in her a bit, and it worked out well. She used whatever savings and income she had to do nice things for me, as well. It wasn't me giving and her taking. It was me wanting to do nice things for her and her doing what she could when she could. For instance, I would buy groceries, and she would cook for us for a week. Things like that.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

And no, I was never married. I was in a co-dependent, miserable long-term relationship that might as well have been a marriage. I got out alive and pretty much unscathed, and I found my now wife. We have been together about 3.5 years. Great girl.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so I'm dating two beautiful women this week, and I want your advice, guys. Both of them are really into me, but I like wearing makeup/nail polish, etc., and I'm not sure if I should wear them on the date or if that will sabotage my chances. On the one hand, I do really like both of them, and they are definitely into me, so it's a risk, but on the other hand, I don't want to waste my time and theirs by trying to get them attracted to someone I'm not. What do you think?

Here are the pics, by the way:

Girl 1:

Girl 2:

And a pic of me with some makeup for reference (this is also my Facebook profile pic btw, so it's not exactly a secret or anything):

Old 05-01-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I say be yourself, but why does the makeup and nail polish have to define who/what you are? These are superficial traits. Why is this such a big deal to you specifically? The girls are cool, but I'm thinking you are meeting them online, which is why they don't already know about your penchant for makeup and painted nails.

In the end, first impressions matter, but who you are matters more. You are not just a guy who does these things, but it is a small part of who you are. Some people will judge or not accept you for that, but that is your choice. I don't think you need to go overboard with either, but be comfortable. End of the day, a relationship will happen/not based on many factors. Perhaps it won't go forward because of the nails/makeup, but that would be her loss, I say.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually know them both from college, we were all English majors. I hung out with the first one a lot, but I didn't really wear that much nail polish and stuff at school, although I didn't make it a secret or anything. I was the president of the school's English Society and English Honors Society, which is where I know the second girl from (I named her the treasurer.) I don't know her that well, but we have spent some time together and she really likes me.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

blahblah
Old 05-01-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Go out with them and see if you like them. Be comfortable and be okay with who you are. If you're worried about what they think, then you're not comfortable with you. Give them a chance and be open and listen. Everyone has their quirks. Make it about having fun and being together. That is the real key.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

blahblah
no doubt.

although #1 has bigger boobies.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#2.

go out with both and pick number 2
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The makeup combined with your defined cheekbones kind of gives you a Johnny Depp look. Chicks love Johnny Depp.

Although, my personal advice is to go just a little bit lighter on the makeup. And when you mention nail polish, I assume you're talking about the clear stuff?

Oh yeah, I'd go with girl #1 because of the breasts.

Last edited by WCH : 05-01-2013 at 01:48 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew, I would just be you and if they don't like it then you're better off. Plus, since they've already had interactions with you, they'll know whether or not you're acting like you, and honestly if they're interested enough to go out with you, that's who they expecting to get.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

It is pretty clear that you're already going in with expectations that the makeup/nail polish will be off-putting, so you're almost setting yourself up for failure. Your decisions and lifestyle are not hurting anyone, and they are yours. Own them and be who you are and accept others, as well. If you are comfortable with yourself, it will register as confidence, which people gravitate towards.