Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Vacarro at CB is an interesting thought. Honestly I'd be a bit worried about his coverage abilities (who knows how he does outside?), but I like his physicality.
Yeah, I have no idea about him there either, but I think its possible the staff has considered it.

Also that Walterfootball mock literally looks like they took the list of our workouts and placed them by round.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
I read Fluker gave up 4 sacks all year. Doesn't sound bad if true. I do remember Smith making plays from the LDE spot, I may go watch that again. But I wonder if Fluker's athleticism is no worse than David Stewart's. I remember Stewart looking bad early on, very sluggish feet. Did they work with technique with him? I don't know, but he's been a solid pass protector. You can still see he doesn't have great feet, but I guess it's a combination of technique and size that gives him ability there. Fluker has the size, like 36.5" arms. If he is not the ideal long term RT, he looks like he's a mauler at RG. Not my favorite scenario here, but trying to see if the outside-the-box ideas being thrown around could work.
I dont remember much in the development of Stewart, but I still think he has quicker feet than Fluker. He just looks so slow in his drop backs. IF we did take him, I'd still try to develop him as a future RT, but I think his future is at RG
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should wait on DE until round 5, then we can take Qaunterrus Smith, Stansly Maponga, Brandon Jenkins and Meshak Williams. Surely 2 of them will turn into beast LOL
Old 04-25-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
There was a franchise that had a pick,
And Mingo was his name-o.
M-I-N-G-O!
M-I-N-G-O!
M-I-N-G-O!
And Mingo was his name-o!
If we pick Mingo I sincerely hope this becomes his anthem.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I could see it working. I could also see a "Barkevious" to the tune of Notorious by Biggie Smalls.

"Bar
Bar
Bar
Barkevious"
Old 04-25-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Norcal3518
Rookie

Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am torn on this draft on who we should go with. I think that there will be a guy that could fall to us at 10 (Milliner,Ziggy, Floyd). I have seen a lot of mocks with us taking Cooper or Warmack which I am totally fine with. But if we pass up a guy that falls for one of those Guards I will be disappointed. There are a lot of solid guy on the Oline that we could get in the 2-3 rounds. We are in a solid position to get a good player at 10 I just hope we dont blow it lol
Norcal3518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I'm not impressed with a lot of the players at our selection. Hoping we still end up with Ansah although we've shown little or no interest
Old 04-25-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

The 49ers are looking to trade up into the early teens. They have the most picks out of anyone, and want to assure themselves players that will contribute right away.

So how would this look? Titans send #10 to the 49ers for #31, #34, #128, #157.

Mock
1:31 - DE Damontre Moore Texas A&M
2:34 - CB Jonathan Banks Miss. State
2:40 - OG Larry Warford Kentucky
3:70 - S DJ Swearinger SC
3:97 - LB Kiko Alonso Oregon
4:107 - CB Tharold Simon LSU
4:128 - WR Chris Harper Kansas State
5:142 - DT Jordan Hill Penn State
6:202 - DE Devin Taylor SC
7:216 - RB Knile Davis Arkansas
7:248 - LB Justin Tuggle Kansas State
Old 04-25-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Norcal3518
Rookie

Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a niner fan as well as titan so I was looking at the same trade since it could benefit both of my teams. However I just dont see the niners giving up that much to move up or atleast I hope they dont. Rumor is they are targeting Richardson so I am assuming they will just want to get in front of Carolina. So i dnt think they look at 10 as a must have pick so they wont give up an army of draft picks for it
Norcal3518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

We haven't shown much interest in Star or Ziggy but I'm still holding out hope!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal3518 View Post
I am a niner fan as well as titan so I was looking at the same trade since it could benefit both of my teams. However I just dont see the niners giving up that much to move up or atleast I hope they dont. Rumor is they are targeting Richardson so I am assuming they will just want to get in front of Carolina. So i dnt think they look at 10 as a must have pick so they wont give up an army of draft picks for it
I've heard that as well, but it could be a smokescreen, or heck, the whole trade up thing could be too.

The reason to move up to #10 however would be if Star fell, "Stars" have fallen before, so Star could fall to #10. To me, Star meets more of what the 49ers need after Sopoaga left. They already signed Glen Dorsey, who is more of a 3-tech with his size and speed. IMO they need more of a NT power guy to replace Sopoaga.

In addition, it could really be interest in Milliner or Rhodes. Who knows, I don't claim to but it'd be sweet if it did
Old 04-25-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ansah Please Bye

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the final mock from WalterFootball...

1st: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
2nd: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
3rd: Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
3rd: Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
4th: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Here's the final mock from WalterFootball...

1st: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
2nd: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
3rd: Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
3rd: Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
4th: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

I've never been more aroused...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
We haven't shown much interest in Star or Ziggy but I'm still holding out hope!
I've given up hope. So then when we pick one I can be blown away!
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Getting Werner in the 2nd (or Carradine or Moore) would more than make it up to me getting Cooper or Warmack in the 1st
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I've fully decided I want Cornelius Carradine with our first round pick. Not gonna happen, but it's who I want!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last Titans mocks. Going by visits list, tea leaves, and guts to guess what "they" want.

1. CB - Dee Miliner
2. DE - Datone Jones
3. OG - Brian Winters
3. SS - JJ Wilcox
4. LB - Kiki Alonso
5. CB - Will Davis
6. OT - Rogers Gaines
7. WR - Zach Rogers
7. WR - Tyrone Goard

Now what I want. Some pics may not realistically fall to us, some may be reaches but the point being I like the player. These are guys that I feel good about at their positions mostly because of what I've seen of them. Trusting my eyes first.

1. DE - Ziggy Ansah
2. OG - Kyle Long
3. CB - BW Webb
3. SS - Earl Wolff
4. DT - Jordan Hill
5. OLB/DE - Ty Powell
6. OG - Jeff Baca
7. WR - Zach Rogers
7. WR - Ace Sanders

Time to get it on!!!
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like it'll be either Warmack, Floyd, Vaccaro or Rhodes if they stay put.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep...looks like Warmack, Floyd, Xavier, Vacarro, maybe Star.

Honestly, at this point, I'd love to see us trade back with the team that wants their choice of the QBs. Trade back, pick up an extra pick or two, and still get a good player like Richardson, Fluker, etc. in the mid-1st Round.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WARMACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a bit surprised that we passed on Floyd in favor of Warmack -- especially given the team's interest in 2nd/3rd Round OGs in the pre-draft process. But, then again, I'm a big believer in Warmack at the right-OG spot.

Our OL is 1,000% better this season than last season after all our offseason moves. As long as everyone stays healthy, our terrible OL from last season could be one of the best OL in the entire league.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I would have been good with a trade down, but adding Warmack to Roos, Stewart, and Levitre can only be a good thing.

Looking forward to see if we go S, DE, or CB in the 2nd. It'll be one of those three, and the board will probably dictate it like it did for our 1st.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I is not pleased.