Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You go from left to right like they are standing in the picture and then start talking from their view to talk **** about Sherman. Just a very odd way of going about it...but like I said, just go back to the 9er forum Dan.
I dont see how its odd. I went from left to right to give my opinion on each player but if you're Browner, Sherman is to HIS right. But whatever.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh, a qbr against a s doesn't mean a lot to me. the responsibilities just don't lend to that kind of analysis. i don't think he sucks, but i don't think he's quite as good as pats fans want to think he is. i get it, we haven't had a good cover safety in like 30 years. mike adams looks pretty decent back there at this point.

i think he'll get better. he certainly can't get much worse than he was at cb at the end.

you should tell them to stop sucking in the nfl and i'll stop talking bad on them!
Fair enough, you could be right. I guess I'm just excited that we have a safety that doesn't tackle the wrong players and take horrible angles (Meriweather), perpetually be 2 steps too slow (Chung), or do whatever the hell it is that Ihedigbo was doing back there.

I'll take what I can get.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earl Thomas is a very good player, don't assume that overrated = bad. That said, the responses in this thread are exactly why I feel he is overrated. I completely disagree that he's a "stud" or "the best free safety in football." I think he's the third best player in that Seattle secondary. It's baffling to me that someone would suggest he's better than Jarius Byrd and Eric Weddle. He's not an elite coverage safety and can't tackle.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Earl Thomas is a very good player, don't assume that overrated = bad. That said, the responses in this thread are exactly why I feel he is overrated. I completely disagree that he's a "stud" or "the best free safety in football." I think he's the third best player in that Seattle secondary. It's baffling to me that someone would suggest he's better than Jarius Byrd and Eric Weddle. He's not an elite coverage safety and can't tackle.
It all depends on what you look for in a FS. It's kind of like the Ed Reed vs Troy Polumalu arguments of the past.

What I want out of my FS is a guy with incredible range that can play the post and completely take away the deep ball. Nobody does that better than Earl Thomas and it's not close to be honest.

Byrd makes more splash plays but he also gambles more. That doesn't make him a better coverage Safety by any stretch. Byrd is probably #2 in the league, but he's not on the same level as Earl when it comes to range. Nobody is. Only a healthy Kenny Phillips but Kenny is too limited to be in this discussion and can't stay healthy.

Earl won't cover TEs in man, and he's an average tackler, but I don't really care about that. I want my FS to play the post and have the range to take away the deep ball. Schematically, that's very important to me, and that's why I look at those type of FS as the superior ones.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pat Williams officially retiring.

As a Viking

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going back in this thread is the funniest thing ever.

Geno Smith must got top 2 because he's so good and is a franchise qb! Position is so important you must take Geno at least in the first round!

Said no GM in the NFL.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Brandon Weeden is just the appropriate answer to this post.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. If Geno Smith winds up actually being a good qb, and Weeden doesn't, you can pretty much point that out as a rebuttle to the whole "they're GMs they know what they're doing" argument.

Bc most of the poor teams in this league have a history of being poor, and it starts with decision making at the top. So yeah, I'm going to question their thought process heavily since they have a history of shakey decisions to base my skepticism off of.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay just signed Rodgers to a contact extension

https://twitter.com/packers/status/327886051429474304
Old 04-26-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Green Bay just signed Rodgers to a contact extension

https://twitter.com/packers/status/327886051429474304
One minute of Aaron's time during a game is worth more than me working the whole year.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers hit with that contract extension in the midst of Geno and Barkley sliding? Not by accident. Especially after his encouraging tweet to Geno yesterday.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
How is the best FS in football (by a mile) the most overrated?
I totally disagree. He doesn't have a pulse in the run game. I have a big issue with that. You can say he isn't asked to do it, but I say its because he's frame wont allow him to do it. That was my biggest issue with him as a draft prospect. He's built like a CB, not a safety and I questioned whether he could be a factor against the run. So far, he's justified those concerns. Its one reason why they struggled against the run because you can't bring him downhill at all. Sometimes you need that from your FS. Not hating because they're safeties are very good. Better than most. I used to watch Kam play in HS and knew he would be in the league and perform at a high level. But because their roles are so traditional, you can scheme the run against them. That's why the Redskins rushing attack was going through them like a hot knife through butter, before RG3 got hurt. Becuase their run fits are very easy to counter. Even when they blitz, you know how the FS will be used and that's one less man to account for.

He may be the best single high safety but that's only one element of a defensive scheme. I need more from the best safety in the league than just being fast and rangy. IMO, you have to be sound in all areas, including the run. And there's nobody more sound in more areas than Weddle. Byrd is right behind. And nobdoy talks about guys like Reshad Jones or TJ Ward but they are severely underatted and will be household names when other peices around them fall into place. They haven't caught up to the top tier guys yet...but they're coming.

Don't want to get into a back and forth....we'll just agree to disagree. Just wanted to counter that arguement.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-27-2013 at 11:44 AM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals have reached a agreement with Andre Smith finally.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I feel like Brandon Weeden is just the appropriate answer to this post.
because he got drafted before geno did?
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Bengals have reached a agreement with Andre Smith finally.
Part of the agreement is for him to keep his shirt on.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 years 18 million is a smooth deal for the Bengals with Andre. Good stuff.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Mark Sanchez is cut, would being a back-up in KC make sense? Maybe if Jax drafts Barkley he can go battle him there for the lollzz..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark should land in Minn. AD as his back, solid linemen, quick throws and let the wrs create the extra yards
Old 04-27-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
If Mark Sanchez is cut, would being a back-up in KC make sense? Maybe if Jax drafts Barkley he can go battle him there for the lollzz..
Please keep him far away from KC. Please.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are all ready overpaying Chase Daniel to be their back up QB.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cle is extending Devon's Bess 3 yrs 11.5 with 5.7 guaranteed.

Ground breaking.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt has put Jonathan Dwyer on the trade block. Said a 6th or 7th could probably get it done.
https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/st...68688559742976

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots trade Jeff Demps for Bucs' LeGarrette Blount for a seventh round pick. Interesting trade.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Patriots trade Jeff Demps for Bucs' LeGarrette Blount for a seventh round pick. Interesting trade.
Mark Dominik said the Bucs would have done the trade for just a 7th and that Demps was just a bonus. Bucs don't think he will commit to football, but were happy to take his rights.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow has been released

Career over?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote