Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-26-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blidi Wreh-Wilson. So no go on DE or S yet, but we get our boundary CB.

Big guy with long arms. He's more of a zone CB cause he doesn't have the best hips, which brings into question the staff's seeming pursuit of a man CB, but he can bump at the line and press with those arms, which is something the coaches were looking for. Dude can just blanket WR's if they're sloppy in their routes.

I like it. Pretty similar to Johnthan Banks.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crusty Rusty and Buffalo Wild Wings are gunna be BFFs, I can feel it in the air tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I really like the pick. CB/possible safety hybrid/ special teamer that can get on the field and contribute this year. There are still plenty of intriguing DEs on the board here.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Buffalo Wild Wings lol. BLEEDY RAY.

I haven't watched a single snap of his despite seeing his name in everyone's rankings. Time to peruse the youtube!
I remember him making some plays in the Sr Bowl. That whole vid can be seen on youtube.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I've heard from a very reliable source who has a source who plays Nintendo with Munch that we are going to take a DE in with the next pick.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the trade value chart would not agree with what we gave up for Hunter, but didn't look it up till now. If you want to stay positive about the draft, do not go look it up lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I will have time to be pissed that we don't have a 3rd round pick next year.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I've heard from a very reliable source who has a source who plays Nintendo with Munch that we are going to take a DE in with the next pick.
I'm going to out myself as your reliable source. You are referring to me. Me and Munch are still addicted to Tecmo Bowl, and high 5 after every TD.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always viewed Munch as a Nintendo guy. This confirms it
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I will have time to be pissed that we don't have a 3rd round pick next year.
4 real. I'm even pissed we have no 6th this year after giving it up for Solomon. At least Solomon could have looked like he was worth half a $%^& last year, but no he looked like a bum.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
I thought the trade value chart would not agree with what we gave up for Hunter, but didn't look it up till now. If you want to stay positive about the draft, do not go look it up lol.
Here's the reasoning:

"He was on a different level grade-wise than the rest of the players on the board. It was not even really close for us. With him sitting there, we just thought it was a great opportunity to take a talented young receiver with a lot of upside."
- Ruston Webster
Old 04-26-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

This coming pick is reminding me of days past...when I screamed for Charles Johnson...Geno Atkins...and other DL that looked like they had "it" to me.

I'm positive the Titans laugh at the idea of any DL for the next pick.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Here's the reasoning:

"He was on a different level grade-wise than the rest of the players on the board. It was not even really close for us. With him sitting there, we just thought it was a great opportunity to take a talented young receiver with a lot of upside."
- Ruston Webster
I know they have their reasoning, but doesn't change the fact that they gave up quite a bit to move up just a few spots. I still view Hunter as a big boom-bust type, but the bust factor can just hurt more now.

On one hand we can applaud the front office for going after who they want (can count last year too with a few guys), but they dig their grave deep if they miss on guys and throw away multiple picks on them.

Jordan Hill gone...my fav mid round DT :-/
Old 04-26-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oy, 49ers, quit taking our defensive ends!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I liked Lemonier. Okafor maybe?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Okafor, Sam Montgomery, Bacarri Rambo, Sanders Commings, Shamarko Thomas, Barrett Jones, or Brian Schwenke.

Lezgooo.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Nintendo guy says this guy is from a smallish school.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Taylor, Alex Okafor, Barrett Jones, Da'Rick (heh)

Lots of guys here. Of course the Tits will take a LS from Stony Brook CC, though.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

******* cant trust a nintendo guy.

Quote:
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Zaviar Gooden...bleh. OLB really?
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Sacrebleu! Are we really OK with what we have at defensive end? Especially for depth? I feel like we're just straight up neglecting that position at this point.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

This one has me scratching my head, honestly.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I hope this doesn't end up like Terna Nande 2.0.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akeem Ayers pass rusihng more????

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems to me like a guy we can play in the nickel if McCarthy is down.