Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillysteeler View Post
Barret Jones? Could do worse. He could play guard or center.

I only threw him in the mix cuz I think a lot of people said he'd be gone by the 3rd.

KAllens gone! F***! TWilliams was my fall back. He's gone too!

nevermind! We just grabbed Wheaton!
Phillysteeler
Rookie

Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Markus Wheaton it is.
Phillysteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wheaton...I can live with that. I think I'd double dip at WR at some point tomorrow though.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Wheaton!!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wheaton sounds a lot like Wallace, but a lot tougher. I'll take that!
Overall I'd say it was the best 1st day in a LONG time!
Props to the FO this time!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this is shaping up nicely. Board still looking good for Day 3
Old 04-26-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the Thomas boys will be Steelers tomorrow.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

That's what I'm sayin!

Day 3 for S and ILB we still have:

S:

PThomas
SThomas
BRambo
RMiles
RArmstrong
RLester
BMcDougald

ILB:

KReddick
MMauti
NJohnson
VWilliams
KGreene
SBeauharnais

I think we can't lose!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please give me Khaseem Greene

Safety Will be there in Rd 5 or 6

My board is really only 3 players as of now

Greene
Rambo
P. Thomas
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have Jesse Williams there too

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving this draft, we got a guy I thought was a top 10 talent in the first, one of my favorite players in the second, and a guy whose initials are thr same as Mike Wallace, WOOT WOOT! Go Steelers!!

Also, **** exam week.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-27-2013, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Barkely, Nassib, Lattimore, Tyler Wilson, Jonathan Franklin, okafor and darick rogers, also jesse williams, were just listed by Rotoworld as remainjng talents, I'll take any of them. At this point, I think we've legitimately replaced our needs except MLB and I'd like any of those players. I didn't include him in my mock, but I wouldn't be aurprised if we took him either, Dion Sims. Keep an eye out for him. We showed a lot of interest in Bell and we kinda sorta reached for him (though i love the guy) so same might happen with Sims, unteachable size.

At this point i wouldnt care about double dipping at Wr or Rb, the draft, at least for me, seems somewhat complete.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-27-2013, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 - Khaseem Greene
5 - Tyler Bray
6 - Rontez Miles
6 - Malliciah Goodman
7 - Nic Embernate
Old 04-27-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

To add to the list(s) above by SC and Goose I wouldn't mind guys like Jesse Williams, Brian Schwenke, BW Webb, David Quessenberry, Barrett Jones, Khaled Holmes, Malliciah Goodman, Zack Dysert, Sean Renfree
Old 04-27-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
4 - Khaseem Greene
5 - Tyler Bray
6 - Rontez Miles
6 - Malliciah Goodman
7 - Nic Embernate
I've been wanting Greene since the 2nd RD ... please let this happen

I would trade 5 & 6 to jump back up in the 4th to get either Rambo or P Thomas

that would be some playmakers finally on the Defense , with Jarvis , Greene and either one of those Safeties

then at 6 and 7 get a QB and Oline depth
Old 04-27-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

If we draft Greene, I think we sign Ray Graham. They're brothers and I'm sure would love to finally be able to play together.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

4) Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
5) B.W. Webb CB William and Mary
6a) Mike Mauti LB Penn State
6b) Ryan Griffin QB Tulane
7) Nic Embernate OL San Diego State
Old 04-27-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I also wouldn't mind moving down and getting more picks.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSteeler View Post
Wheaton sounds a lot like Wallace, but a lot tougher. I'll take that!
Overall I'd say it was the best 1st day in a LONG time!
Props to the FO this time!
Wheaton really is nothing like Wallace (except in position and initials). He doesn't run away from people and if he separates it's due to physicality/route running. I actually think Antonio Brown is a pretty apt comparison.

I don't like the pick personally ... thought there were a few better options on the board at the position and Wheaton has a lower ceiling than a lot of the guys still out there IMO.
DeeboHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One name I really like that's still out there and I have not seen anyone talk a lot about on here is William Gholston. I watched him a lot in college and I think he could develop into a good/great starting 3-4 DE. He will need a little bit of time to become starter; mainly to bulk up and learn what's really a completely new position going from 4-3 DE to 3-4 DE. However I do think he could contribute immediately on passing downs as he's a really solid pass rusher and uses his hands extremely well to swat down balls at the line.

If he's there at 115, do you like him?
DeeboHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate leveon bell....they just drafted tony hunt in the second round.

i would really liek shamarko thomas

Shamarko
Greene
Okafor
Webb
J Williams
Bray
Brian Schwenke
Barrett Jones

Please

Last edited by K Train : 04-27-2013 at 10:24 AM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

I read some where that J Williams knee is shot ... that's why he's falling so much because he's failing medicals because that knee is done
Old 04-27-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill add cornelius washington to that list as well.

if they take john simon any time before 6 ill be so angry
Old 04-27-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
ill add cornelius washington to that list as well.

if they take john simon any time before 6 ill be so angry

They better not double dip into the OLB market ... they just drafted Jones in the 1st ... that would make absolutely no sense with all the other needs ... I think any DE/OLB can be wiped off the list completely at least I hope
Old 04-27-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

NFL Network is saying that Dwyer and Redman are on the trade block today as the Steelers are trying to pick up more picks.