Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-27-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd still love to grab Da'Rick actually. Big, physical receiver to go over the middle and in the red zone. Would bring a lot of attitude and swagger as well.

I think he'd complement our other WRs well, and would make up for not having a dynamic tight end.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'd still love to grab Da'Rick actually. Big, physical receiver to go over the middle and in the red zone. Would bring a lot of attitude and swagger as well.

I think he'd complement our other WRs well, and would make up for not having a dynamic tight end.
He's on my list of top available for the Titans, he could be a role player this year and insurance if Britt isn't the same or if he leaves after the season.

I'm guessing the Hunter selection means Wright will be slot this season? Could it be that this was the plan all along and we were smoke screened all the way back in free agency?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'm guessing the Hunter selection means Wright will be slot this season? Could it be that this was the plan all along and we were smoke screened all the way back in free agency?
I have no clue, honestly. I think they legit wanted to move Kendall outside because the slot receivers in free agency were much better overall than the outside receivers. Maybe they just really wanted to try and fill that hole before the draft. Then when it didn't work out for them, they lucked into Hunter today, so they can keep Kendall inside and hopefully just allow him to run some more dynamic routes from the inside instead of just drag routes.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout the Titans throw a big curveball at us and go for a QB next :o

Look at the value! Look at the way our backups suck! Looks at the way our starter sucks!

Not sayin, just sayin.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lil youtube vid from the Senior Bowl showing Gooden.

I remember Mayock talking about Gooden being voted best LB at the Sr Bowl. Think it was by coaches and for the practice week? I'm gonna watch that game again to try and watch him some more.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-27-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:58 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the Warmack press conference and he said he wanted to "Warmack" across the stage with his shirt up, but only didn't because his mom would kill him. That would have been epic so I like the pick more now.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-27-2013 at 02:59 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I want Barrett Jones, Brian Schwenke, or David Bakhtiari in the 4th tomorrow. Velasco is ok, especially now that we sandwiched him with Pro Bowlers, but those guys have starting potential at center in their rookie years. Lets turn our OL into a full on rape factory.

Next would be a 3rd DE. Right now, I assume Ayers will be a DE in the nickel, but depth is still needed. Alex Okafor, Malliciah Goodman, or Cornelius Washington would be my preference. I'm a big fan of Michael Buchanan and Quanterus Smith as bendy pass-rushers. William Gholston, Lavar Edwards, and Devin Taylor are all great prospects too. Plus, MIKE CATAPONOZZZZZ!!!

Still have good safeties left. I'd prefer C or DE, but they worked out Bacarri Rambo and Sanders Commings, so they could pull the trigger on guys they know. I think I'd prefer Shamarko Thomas though.

And as always, would love Da'Rick or Bray. Both are misunderstood souls.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-27-2013 at 03:47 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boner mode activate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looooooove that pick so, so much. Going from Velasco to Schwenke is a HUGE upgrade in mobility and foot quickness...if he starts.

Roos
Levitre
Schwenke
Warmack
Big Country

pls.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Schwenke! Kid can move, is smart, and is more powerful than you think.

Not sure if he starts right away, but Velasco isn't a long term solution.

Levitre - Schwenke - Warmack

That will be the interior line for a looooong time.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is the only guy that we could have picked that I would have taken over a DE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Look at this sex machine

Old 04-27-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright rape factory!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Almost as rapey at that new UConn logo.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schwenke was #9 on my big board for the day, there were still a few people I liked a little better, but still a great value and he can play for a long time.

CAN WE PLEASE GET NEWS THAT EUGENE AMANO HAS BEEN CUT?!?!?!?

For the 5th round I'm thinking
DE Cornelius Washington
WR Da'Rick Rogers
WR Quinton Patton
CB Tharold Simon
S Bacarri Rambo
DE Quanterrus Smith
DE Devin Taylor
CB Jordan Poyer
CB/S Sanders Commings
Old 04-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Not including Amano, we not have 4 guys that can play G and C. If Amano isn't gone he must have some serious dirty laundry on Munch or Webster
Old 04-27-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Wanting Rambo, Bray, Da'Rick, or maybe even - *gasp* - a DE here. Cornelius Washington still available.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Edwards is a pretty good selection here, he may not have the upside of others but AT WORST he's gonna be a solid special teamer.

I would have preferred a guy with a little more upside, Washington, Rogers and Rambo were the top 3 on my list
Old 04-27-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lavar Edwards it is! Bloody Norah, it's a miracle!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If nothing else, we needed another body at DE.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's how I grade this draft:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Loving the Edwards pick. Great size and length and a pretty good athlete. Solid rotational DE with some upside.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I'm officially on the Da'Rick Rogers bandwagon is he is somehow there with our comp pick in the 6th. Wouldn't mind a flier on Bray either. Kahlid Wooten would be nice as well.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, great 3rd DE who can play base end. We can get a pure pass-rusher later.

1st RD: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
2nd RD: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
3rd RD: Bleedy Ray-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
3rd RD: Zaviar Gooden, LB, Missouri
4th RD: Brian Schwenke, C, California
5th RD: Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU

That's outstanding, ya'll.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

I do really like Schwenke at C. I wonder what they think of Velasco though? I thought he played pretty well last year. Were they less impressed? Or maybe it is likely to be a money issue? He could get paid a decent amount next offseason, and with what's already invested in the OL, maybe that version of the rape factory costs too much...but the new version has much better feet!

It is comforting to know we have a one group on our team that should be super good and will allow the team around them to get better.

Edwards is a decent pick. Not at all my top DE want, but maybe he earns the #3 DE spot.

I guess we should go for Tom Bra, I mean Tyler Bray in the 6th.