Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-27-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
I'm loving your guys' reactions to this, I dunno squat about this year's draft but it sounds like Trent is rapin' errbody, loving it.

This team is gonna be a freakin' army.
Even im happy. :P :D

I wanted Swearinger but Reid was obviously the guy that Baalke/Harbaugh wanted and only gave up the 74th overall draft pick to move up 18 spots and get their guy so I can live with that. I'm a lot happier this year than I was last year with the first round draft pick. Tank can provide depth at DE and if the team let's Justin Smith leave next off-season, hopefully Tank will be able to start in 2014 replacing Justin. McDonald is another weapon for the offense and I love that he seems to be a 3rd down conversion guy. Lemonier adds pass rushing depth at OLB behind Aldon and Brooks. Patton adds size and speed to WR and will hopefully push Jenkins to be better too. And now, Lattimore baby!!!
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Marcus Lattimore turns out to be a great pick for SF. AZ has had a great draft. NFC West is gonna be a better division next year for sure.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Norcal3518
Rookie

Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a huge fan of the Patton pick. I really like him but I just feel we now have 3 WRs in Crabtree Boldin and Patton who are all similar. None of them are true deep threats. The positive thing is they all have great hands so that will be good for the bullets Kaep throws.

Love the Lattimore pick. I dont think anyone can really complain on this draft. There may have been other guys that we wanted but I cant say im disappointed in any of the picks
Norcal3518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal3518 View Post
I am not a huge fan of the Patton pick. I really like him but I just feel we now have 3 WRs in Crabtree Boldin and Patton who are all similar. None of them are true deep threats. The positive thing is they all have great hands so that will be good for the bullets Kaep throws.

Love the Lattimore pick. I dont think anyone can really complain on this draft. There may have been other guys that we wanted but I cant say im disappointed in any of the picks
Well I think Jenkins is supposed to be the deep threat/explosive guy, I haven't given up on him yet.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just add Hopkins and this is a great draft .
Old 04-27-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poyer is still on the board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Poyer is still on the board?
As far as I know, yes.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap, I forgot we added Nnamdi and Glenn Dorsey to this D..........my goodness this D is going to hurt people.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quentin Dial. Finally, a guy I need to look up. lol
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard of him but looks like a nice LE prospect

Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Rambo and Poyer are crazy values right now

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 04-27-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that they brought Dial in for a pre draft visit. That's the only reason I've heard of him. Guys this draft is nuts.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i a homer in thinking this could be a 2011 impact type of draft? I could see Reid, McDonald, Lemenior, and Carradine (the last 2 in nickel sets) providing us with solid positive impact. I don't think Patton, Lattimore, or Dial will see much playing time this year but they are great insurance for the future, especially Lattimore.

For reference 2011 got us Aldon, Kaep, Cully, Hunter, AND Miller. And Kilgore and Williams (UDFA) could still give us more impact.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 04-27-2013 at 02:52 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvF3dn2MtnA

quinton dial
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm predicting Sean Renfree for one of the Niner picks today. I would love it if it was Tyler Bray.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Nick Moody LB from Florida State ILB special teams guy I'm assuming if he even makes the team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2Cis2wUxE

Only thing I could find not bad though.

Last edited by Menardo75 : 04-27-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moody would be our 4th ILB special teamer.....not bad. Surprised that Baalke and Harbaugh didnt trade away more picks. 8 players thus far and still three more picks left.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Menardo,

What's up with your boy Rambo? No love....I was hoping for him just now.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Menardo,

What's up with your boy Rambo? No love....I was hoping for him just now.
Idk man I've been wondering the same thing. Especially with the safety that plays next to him going in the third. Maybe there are bigger concerns about his character than we thought.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess no kicker for us in the draft dang it.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rambo to the Redskins
Old 04-27-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Three picks left....any chance of taking a chance on Lawrence Okoye?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Three picks left....any chance of taking a chance on Lawrence Okoye?
I'd really doubt he gets drafted since he hasn't played before.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I'd really doubt he gets drafted since he hasn't played before.
True but considering we still have two compensation picks and that since neither one can be traded and that its unlikely for those late rounders to make the roster, I figured that he would be worth one of them just in case other teams are looking to sign him as an UDFA, we wouldnt have to and even if he doesnt make it to the final 53, its no biggie.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe we got Lattimore after all these pre-draft conversations. My jealousy for the Packers getting Lacy just went down the toilet.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote