Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-28-2013, 03:01 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So..............

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instead of doing a 2014 1st RD, lets go 5 rounds!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:50 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do 3 rounds. Don't know near enough about the players to do 5.

and i second what cj said. can we just do the draft already?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'd do 3 rounds. Don't know near enough about the players to do 5.

and i second what cj said. can we just do the draft already?
Third. Let's do this. Already starting to watch some footage on 2014 pass rushers, since my Jets failed to draft one yet again this year.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we get everyone to fill out their moves, then we can proceed with grading.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how long is that going to take?

lets just start the draft.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-29-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how long is that going to take?

lets just start the draft.
The judging won't take long, but it won't start until every GM has put their moves up.

The judging will also predict the order of the 1st round.

How can you expect the draft to proceed if GMs don't even want to do something as easy as put their moves together?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The judging won't take long, but it won't start until every GM has put their moves up.

The judging will also predict the order of the 1st round.

How can you expect the draft to proceed if GMs don't even want to do something as easy as put their moves together?
So we're never going to be doing a 2014 first round?

Why? Just come up with an order. It doesn't need to be an exact science.

Because people probably care more about the actual drafting than typing up what you can already find in the draft thread?

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-01-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well good mock everybody. I had fun. I think it was pretty clear days ago that not all the GMs were going to post every move they made.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we get everyone to fill out their moves, then we can proceed with grading.
I may have some time tonight to PM those GM's who have yet to post their moves.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So we're never going to be doing a 2014 first round?

Why? Just come up with an order. It doesn't need to be an exact science.

Because people probably care more about the actual drafting than typing up what you can already find in the draft thread?
You're just gonna end up having a draft where owners don't show up for their picks. The interest in this is dead. We just don't have a hard core group of guys who are committed enough to follow this though. I do appreciate your interest and those from the others who have tried to keep this going.

I was ready to do my part and I had all the judges aligned ready to do the judging. But I'm not gonna put them through that hard work if the GMs were not gonna do their part... something as simple as putting their moves together.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I may have some time tonight to PM those GM's who have yet to post their moves.
If it ever gets done, I don't mind proceeding.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're just gonna end up having a draft where owners don't show up for their picks. The interest in this is dead. We just don't have a hard core group of guys who are committed enough to follow this though. I do appreciate your interest and those from the others who have tried to keep this going.

I was ready to do my part and I had all the judges aligned ready to do the judging. But I'm not gonna put them through that hard work if the GMs were not gonna do their part... something as simple as putting their moves together.
It's dead because you're bringing in pointless things that people can't be bothered to do. Did you really expect everyone to post in those threads? Right or wrong, but it was unrealistic to expect people to actually do that. If we had started the 2014 Draft straight after the 2013 Draft, we would've been finished by the next day.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-01-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say grade the ones who have posted their moves at least. Then maybe that will the remaining teams to do it....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's dead because you're bringing in pointless things that people can't be bothered to do. Did you really expect everyone to post in those threads? Right or wrong, but it was unrealistic to expect people to actually do that. If we had started the 2014 Draft straight after the 2013 Draft, we would've been finished by the next day.
Pointless things that people can't be bothered to do? What list thier moves? Takes about 2 min. I've put in a lot of effort doing this, but you're probably right. It was pointless. How dare of me to think to bother people with pointless stuff and expect them to do the taxing job of putting their moves in an easy format for grading.

I had asked guys to voluntarily be judges, who weren't following this mock at all. If you think going through the depth chart thread is an easy thing to do to judge teams, then I'll let you do the grading for all of the teams. But I know you won't. You're just a complainer.

You only think of things from your point of view. But if you consider the actual job of grading, you might shut up. Getting multiple people to be gracious enough to grade AND THEN do all the leg work to be able to make the comparisons... it's a lot of work. I thought it would be very easy for each GM to just do it once for their own team... I don't know why you're making a fuss at me about it. Get on the other GMs.

Or grading isn't even important right? Let's just use the same order just because this is all fake anyways, right? Yeah so fake, why would I even bother.

I hope you don't turn down the opportunity to grade all the teams.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Later tonight I can make a list of the teams who have yet to post the FAs they got as well as who they drafted since that is what is important. That should be sufficient for the judges to make a grade on. I dont think anybody is needs a big write up. Just a letter grade and a sentence or two. I think people here would just appreciate feedback because we all put in hard work.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Pointless things that people can't be bothered to do? What list thier moves? Takes about 2 min. I've put in a lot of effort doing this, but you're probably right. It was pointless. How dare of me to think to bother people with pointless stuff and expect them to do the taxing job of putting their moves in an easy format for grading.

I had asked guys to voluntarily be judges, who weren't following this mock at all. If you think going through the depth chart thread is an easy thing to do to judge teams, then I'll let you do the grading for all of the teams. But I know you won't. You're just a complainer.

You only think of things from your point of view. But if you consider the actual job of grading, you might shut up. Getting multiple people to be gracious enough to grade AND THEN do all the leg work to be able to make the comparisons... it's a lot of work. I thought it would be very easy for each GM to just do it once for their own team... I don't know why you're making a fuss at me about it. Get on the other GMs.

Or grading isn't even important right? Let's just use the same order just because this is all fake anyways, right? Yeah so fake, why would I even bother.

I hope you don't turn down the opportunity to grade all the teams.
I know it only takes 2 minutes, but that's just the way it is. Throughout the draft everyone expect a couple people were active. And i'm pretty sure everyone would've liked to do a 2014 1st round. It's not bad of you to ask for people to do that, but I just think it was never going to happen in the first place. My first thought when you put up those AFC North/AFC South threads was "this is never going to happen".

I'll happily grade drafts if you want me to.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-01-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would anyone be interested in a 2014 mock with real rosters? most likely everyone would have to take multiple teams to fill it out

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I know it only takes 2 minutes, but that's just the way it is. Throughout the draft everyone expect a couple people were active. And i'm pretty sure everyone would've liked to do a 2014 1st round. It's not bad of you to ask for people to do that, but I just think it was never going to happen in the first place. My first thought when you put up those AFC North/AFC South threads was "this is never going to happen".

I'll happily grade drafts if you want me to.
Better yet... why don't you complile the moves for the GMs that didn't do it and post them in the right area.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It's hard not to be biased after seeing where a guy went in the real draft and then seeing where he was picked, lol.

Quote:
Better yet... why don't you complile the moves for the GMs that didn't do it and post them in the right area.
Why would I do that?

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I laughed really hard at all the trade downs where teams did not follow the fictional trade value chart at all. I do wish the mock was more realistic.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Why would I do that?
Isn't that easier than grading all 32 teams?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Later tonight I can make a list of the teams who have yet to post the FAs they got as well as who they drafted since that is what is important. That should be sufficient for the judges to make a grade on. I dont think anybody is needs a big write up. Just a letter grade and a sentence or two. I think people here would just appreciate feedback because we all put in hard work.
I'll help after my podcast tonight.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'll help after my podcast tonight.
Cool. I knew SP wouldn't.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cool. I knew SP wouldn't.
Lol, SP wouldn't what?

RIP themaninblack