Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Semi-Retirement: Launching DraftTV.com

Well, if you have listened to the Podcast recently or followed me on twitter, you know I have opened my own website:

www.DraftTV.com

It has been a true honor to work under one of the best NFL Draft minds and internet entrepreneurs in Scott Wright. He has been beyond kind and patient with me learning the process as well as taking me down to the Senior Bowl on his dime and putting trust in me to do work for a website that he rarely let others contribute to.

This forum has been a tremendous part of my life, has gotten me through some of the darker times and given me such a release from the "real world". Along with that, finding true friends in all of these like comahan, Forenci, vidae, Deep, fenikz, DG, Caddy, Njx, Scotty, and others. It also have branched off some great draft minds like Eric Stoner, Ryan Lownes, Matthew Jones, Jordan Grove, and others.

I really can't do a gigantic write-up thanking everyone out there for everything they have done for the forum, site, and me, but my 10,000th post does the trick from back in the day.

I'm not gone forever or anything, I'll still be an admin, popping in and out, still doing the fantasy stuff (maybe?) but I think it is worth noting and telling people about as we go forward

I hope people will support both DraftTV and DraftCountdown going forward! I look forward to how it will go in the future :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote