Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-29-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Teddy B

/thread
Been saying it for a year and I agree. He'll be #1 all year and into the 2014 draft.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'll go with Marcus Mariota and will admit it's early in the process. Mariota is basically Sam Bradford coming out, with 4.5 speed.
Ehhhh...I just don't see it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewater is the #1 prospect and it's not even close. I don't have anyone else is in the first round at the moment.

Boyd is a worse version of Geno Smith as a passer who actually uses his speed.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw an article on nfl.com today saying Manziel has a "below-average" arm. I've actually been fairly impressed with his arm. He maintains accuracy while throwing from a variety of angles, has good intermediate zip and can get it deep. Definitely think he has a better arm than Fales. Tear me apart though, maybe I'm just in love with his running ability and trying to see what I want to in his throwing.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
What? You mean how he's more elusive and senses pressure twice as well? He strikes me more as like a 4.70 guy with good agility. I think he uses the speed he does have a lot more effectively than Geno. He is also much better at improvising and keeping his eyes downfield, and he's good at putting the ball where his receivers can make a play on it. He also anticipates breaks in routes and throws the ball to where his receiver is going to be.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:50 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Yeah, Logan Thomas is fairly terrible.
Which means McShay will be in love with him
Old 04-30-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Saw an article on nfl.com today saying Manziel has a "below-average" arm. I've actually been fairly impressed with his arm. He maintains accuracy while throwing from a variety of angles, has good intermediate zip and can get it deep. Definitely think he has a better arm than Fales. Tear me apart though, maybe I'm just in love with his running ability and trying to see what I want to in his throwing.
I don't see Manziel having the arm to be a really good quarterback in the NFL. I don't like to do projections a ton, but his game might translate to be a Jeff Garcia type quarterback.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? You mean how he's more elusive and senses pressure twice as well? He strikes me more as like a 4.70 guy with good agility. I think he uses the speed he does have a lot more effectively than Geno. He is also much better at improvising and keeping his eyes downfield, and he's good at putting the ball where his receivers can make a play on it. He also anticipates breaks in routes and throws the ball to where his receiver is going to be.
Boyd is Matt Scott 2.0
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Teddy Bridgewater 2. Tajh Boyd 3. AJ McCarron 4. Aaron Murray 5. Blake Bortles

Overrated: Logan Thomas, Derek Carr, David Fales
Old 04-30-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I'm going to list potential 2014 QB prospects who will fight for the #1 spot come next year.

Order varies for the moment. I will officially update this after the underclassmen deadline.

1. Teddy Bridgewater
2. A.J. McCarron
3. Tajh Boyd
4. Aaron Murray
5. Jeff Driskel

Honorable mention
  • Johnny Manziel Texas A&M
  • Derek Carr Fresno State
  • David Fales San Jose State
  • Logan Thomas Virginia Tech
  • Braxton Miller Ohio State
  • Stephen Morris Miami (FL)
None of the SEC quarterbacks belong on the list. A.J. McCarron is a good college quarterback, but his physical tools don't translate well to the NFL.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
your def right on that. I am a HUGE gator fan, but Driskel has shown nothing so far to be considered a top QB. Sure, he has the physical traits, but he is not accurate and has terrible pocket awareness. Unless he blows up and becomes good all of a sudden, as of now, if he declared this upcoming year he would be a late round developmental QB

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So just pure speculation right now. Say you are the Raiders. The combo of Matt Flynn, Terrell Pryor , and Tyler Wilson lead them to the #1 pick. They are staring at Jadeveon Clowney and Teddy Bridgewater. Who do they take?

Last edited by Scotty D : 04-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
So just pure speculation right now. Say you are the Raiders. The combo of Matt Flynn, Terrell Pryor , and Tyler Wilson lead them to the #1 pick. They are staying at Jadeveon Clowney and Teddy Bridgewater. Who do they take?
I think Wilson is the future for Oakland so I'd say they go with Clowney.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say the Clown as well.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney over Bridgewater for Oakland. They have a solid vet and developmental QB that they took this year, enough to win them a couple games while you continue to build.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Clowney over Bridgewater for Oakland. They have a solid vet and developmental QB that they took this year, enough to win them a couple games while you continue to build.
Matt Flynn still hasn't been given a chance to be a starter. He threw 6 touchdowns against Detroit in the last week of the 2011 regular season. He has ability.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think Boyd is currently the top prospect. He's basically EJ Manuel but more consistent.
I take it you have never seen teddy play?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Bridgewater is above and beyond the best QB prospect in this draft.
No problem with him being rated the top guy, but Tajh Boyd was really incredible last season.

I'll admit there are few complete games I've seen Bridgewater play, who makes a 'wow' throw more than once, where he shows off both his arm and accuracy.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 05-09-2013 at 04:26 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Man there is a serious Boyd lovefest on this board.

I get it....Kind of...but what the...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless somebody has a fabulous last season, this crop may be worse than this year's.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Man there is a serious Boyd lovefest on this board.

I get it....Kind of...but what the...
He is an excellent, if not elite COLLEGE QB. But at the end of the day his arm isn't stellar, he plays in an offense that does him literally zero favors in preparing for the NFL, and if he didn't have that already against him he is at most 6' tall, probably closer to 5'11 (certainly not the 6'1 Clemson lists him at). I know people want to compare him to Russell Wilson, but the BIG difference is Wilson played in a Pro Style offense his entire career between NC State and Wisconsin.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
He is an excellent, if not elite COLLEGE QB. But at the end of the day his arm isn't stellar, he plays in an offense that does him literally zero favors in preparing for the NFL, and if he didn't have that already against him he is at most 6' tall, probably closer to 5'11 (certainly not the 6'1 Clemson lists him at). I know people want to compare him to Russell Wilson, but the BIG difference is Wilson played in a Pro Style offense his entire career between NC State and Wisconsin.
Tajh Boyd at one time was listed at 6'2, so I'd bank he's at least 6'1. We'll know for sure this time next year.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I swear to baby jesus if I have to go another preseason reading about Logan Thomas talk. That should have ended quickly last year. He's not good. Actually awful. He's a homless man's Cam Newton. I really don't think he's anything more than a 5th based solely on measurables and the dreaded 'flashes of potential'.
More like a dead man's Newton.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Bridgewater is the #1 prospect and it's not even close. I don't have anyone else is in the first round at the moment.

Boyd is a savy, tough, play making QB. Clearly behind Bridgewater, though. Another 757 product, by the way, Phoebus High.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
So just pure speculation right now. Say you are the Raiders. The combo of Matt Flynn, Terrell Pryor , and Tyler Wilson lead them to the #1 pick. They are staring at Jadeveon Clowney and Teddy Bridgewater. Who do they take?
Trade for Mallet, draft Clowney.

- Genius