Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-01-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooklyn Brewery always seems to disappoint. Nothing they do is all that spectacular to me.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post

Had this last night. Hoping it would be a nice refreshing summer beer on the first 80 degree day this year. Disappointing and bland.
Fireman's 4 on tap is the go to summer beer, IMO.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Brooklyn Brewery always seems to disappoint. Nothing they do is all that spectacular to me.
They have a Double IPA called Brooklyn Blast which is really really good. Unfortunately for everyone you can only get it at the actual brewery right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Drank so much of it at SXSW. Love it.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 05-01-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Drank so much of it at SXSW. Love it.
Fireman's is a great blonde for drinking a ton of.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am excited that it is summer-ish, so my fave beer is now out. Bells Oberon. Light and fresh with a hoppy taste...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a growler of Titan IPA awaiting me at home. My escape from work is imminent. Win.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
mine cost half as much as yours.
Well, at least I am occasionally home so I can enjoy my beer.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow is the glens falls brew fest. http://www.glensfallsbrewfest.org/brewers/

is it worth going?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Tomorrow is the glens falls brew fest. http://www.glensfallsbrewfest.org/brewers/

is it worth going?
Some good breweries there....I'd check it out.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a solid list. I'd go if I were you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goddamn I love Titan IPA

Old 05-02-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
goddamn I love Titan IPA
So good. I could never find it before in NYC, but I found this ridiculous deli in Chinatown that has it on tap and sells growlers. It's so strange.....just a random Chinese deli with 6 amazing beers on tap at all times. I have to go to Chinatown and all, which is awful, but it's worth it.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone ever have brown dog ale? I want to try it because of the dog on the label. that is all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
anyone ever have brown dog ale? I want to try it because of the dog on the label. that is all
I'm not a big fan of brown ales in general, so I didn't love it, but I have heard nothing but good things from people who like the style. Go for it.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Solid for a brown. Smuttynose makes some tasty brews. Having a 6 of Undercover Inspection Shut-Down Ale (Lagunitas) tonight.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 05-02-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I concur with the two above opinions while I've not had their brown Smuttynose is a very very good brewery so it is always a good decision.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
more importantly, y'all should come to denver in june:

http://greatdivide.com/event/save-th...versary-party/

literally the best party ever.
Maybe next year for the 20th. I'm assuming that will be even better. I do really want to go back to Denver sometime soon.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:

Old 05-02-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Never been to Denver, but I agree with Rob in that next year may be the year to visit for the 20th.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****.
http://www.boulevard.com/experiences/home-brewer/

I signed up.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I love Great Divide. I wish they had more of a selection in Jersey. It's usually Titan or Hercules. Thankfully they're both awesome beers.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 05-03-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there any Mexican beers that don't suck? I'm planning my Cinco de Mayo festivities and I really don't want to settle for Corona or Dos Equis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Both Modelo's are not bad. Pacifico is good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Are there any Mexican beers that don't suck? I'm planning my Cinco de Mayo festivities and I really don't want to settle for Corona or Dos Equis.
Bohemia is good, though it is harder to find. Also, I would suggest making your own margarita, although this is the beer thread.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote