Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-01-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, either they find out now or later and it will be a shock to them.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wore makeup for about two weeks in college (it was a challenge posed by my roommate) and it seemed like women weren't turned off at all. If anything, they were more attracted to me. Honestly, I'd probably wear makeup all the time if it weren't such a pain in the ass. A few guys stared at me like I was a freak, but to hell with those guys.

Last edited by WCH : 05-01-2013 at 02:15 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not one to judge anyone, as I know I'm weird and I'm good with it. Makeup or nail polish are not my cup of tea, but so what? I am comfortable with myself. I didn't meet my wife until I really started to like who I was and demand the kind of relationship that I needed to be healthy. Funny how that stuff works...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've never even heard of guys wearing makeup before except in movies and the goth/emo crowd so i can't really say how girls would react to it. but if they already know you i don't see why you wouldn't do it if you normally do. there's no reason to change yourself just to go on a date. and like bsaza said, being yourself exudes confidence which girls love to see. you're already worrying about it too much to be honest.

and i would probably pick girl #2. girl #1 has a butterface but she'd prob be a nice tittyfuck and she looks like one of those girls that would gyrate on your dick and rock your world so it's tough.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personality counts so much more than looks for me. They're both cute and may be into you. You have no obligation to either. Also hard to base the actual attractiveness on 1 picture. Have fun, enjoy the time, and make the healthiest choice for you... which could involve not being with either girl.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

What happened with the girls liking/not liking makeup and nail polish?

Old 05-09-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those girls were irritating, so I set up a date with a third girl, but canceled to stay with a fourth girl. My mistake was telling this fourth girl that I would stop seeing other girls for the time being in order to get some action, and now this girl is being really stingy; I'm getting kinda bored at this point. I don't wanna break things off after one week, but she's gotta keep me interested, you know? May just go back to dating the other three. I got some messages on OKCupid this week, but I'm not really interested in any of the girls. Why is it so hard for a man to find good girls?
Old 05-09-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to see pictures first.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Those girls were irritating, so I set up a date with a third girl, but canceled to stay with a fourth girl. My mistake was telling this fourth girl that I would stop seeing other girls for the time being in order to get some action, and now this girl is being really stingy; I'm getting kinda bored at this point. I don't wanna break things off after one week, but she's gotta keep me interested, you know? May just go back to dating the other three. I got some messages on OKCupid this week, but I'm not really interested in any of the girls. Why is it so hard for a man to find good girls?
It appears that you're just putting too much pressure on yourself when it comes to girls. Continue to play the field and see what comes of the connections you have right now.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because there aren't that many.

I think a lot of relationships and marriages occur because the participants want to be with someone, so they settle on their partner. Or they feel they can't do any better, due to 1st love syndrome or low self-esteem. Some relationships are purely physical.

But when it comes to finding someone who provides everything, those people are rare, and often times, we give up looking for them.

You could also be super picky. Unrealistically so. But if you yourself are that caliber of man, then I think you're entitled to want a partner of equal attractiveness, talent, and mind. Just takes patience, and hope when you meet her, you can win her.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

I think a lot of relationships and marriages occur because the participants want to be with someone, so they settle on their partner. Or they feel they can't do any better, due to 1st love syndrome or low self-esteem. Some relationships are purely physical.

But when it comes to finding someone who provides everything, those people are rare, and often times, we give up looking for them.

You could also be super picky. Unrealistically so. But if you yourself are that caliber of man, then I think you're entitled to want a partner of equal attractiveness, talent, and mind. Just takes patience, and hope when you meet her, you can win her.
Amen! Testify TH!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, gotta find a good one and steal her from the guy she'll be dating when you meet.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Yup, gotta find a good one and steal her from the guy she'll be dating when you meet.
You're like my long lost German twin.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok...so....

I brought home a girl I have been dating for 3+ months to see my family. Things went really well, I left her alone with my grandpa who is usually the biggest hump to travel over in order to get approval in our family. I took her to an ice cream place after dinner just her, my grandpa and me. Then we went to my cousins and she acted well with them too and my cousins liked her too.

This was the first girl I have ever brought home, ever. When it was time to go to sleep I went upstairs with her to my room and slept there with her, I didn't do anything, didn't attempt anything even though I knew that we both wanted to. I realized 1) it was really disrespectful because my mom was in the house and 2) she would definitely hear it.

So the next morning my mom was calling my name, wondering where I was and I came downstairs and she made up some bogus reason for trying to find me. I didn't realize that she didn't know that we slept in the same bed because I am really used to just doing that and my girlfriends parents don't mind it either because I have seen them for awhile, they know and trust me.

So anyway, my mom freaked out. Awesome way to ruin a good first impression. Well, I shrugged it off because I really hadn't done anything wrong in my opinion but I realized I upset my mom and was willing to do anything to fix that after my girlfriend left.

So my mom and brother went off to work and there was no one left in the house except me and my girlfriend. We woke up later, and after having a really good day together before we were really on good terms and excited to be with each other...so we had sex. great sex. We got up, ran, took a shower together, and made breakfast. Then she wanted to do it again, this time it was even better...no joke she started screaming. So after that we went to see places in my town: my pool where i work, a park, my old house, hs, middle school, elementary school. Then I took her to eat. We got back to my house and no one was home again, but she needed to leave so I said goodbye even though we really just wanted to be together for as long as possible. She left.

My mom came home and was mad at me. My brother didn't really think there was a problem either. But then a day went by and things seemed a little better except my mom had been acting like she wanted me with her and felt like she was losing me i feel like. Saying stuff like "I am your family, they (my cousins, friends, etc.) are not your family, I am". Well, she snooped in my garbage and under about 4 layers of tissues (i have been having a bad allergy season) were two condoms.

A volcano errupted...basically. She said she felt violated that I would do that in her house and that she didnt like my girlfriend, she felt disgusted with her for doing that in her house, and disallowed her from the house. I wrote her a letter (3 pgs) about how I feel about this girl, how generations have changed, and how I will respect her values and love my mom and wished that she would not take this the way she is; that I wanted her to be friends with my girlfriend.

Well she responded the same way she did before. This time with responses from her co-workers saying that my girlfriend is a floozie and that the therapist wouldnt have sex with the girl he wants to marry until after. This is the first time my mom has heard of me having sex, and I am not afraid to talk about it and told that to her. I am 20, I am going to be in relationships and I want to ultimately get married.

What should I say? I already asked my mom if I should break up with the girl, and she didnt give me an answer other than I should stay somewhere else if I want to be with her when she visits.

The gap in generations is apparent. I am by no means promiscuous, and neither is my girlfriend. I have cousins that are in relationships slightly older and younger than me and they are sexually active, some dont care who its with as much as I do. I tried to stress to my mom that I like this girl a lot and really think I can learn to love her, trying to show her the significance of how I choose my partners. But she isn't budging.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should send your mom a pic of you boning the girl on her bed.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You're like my long lost German twin.
lol well you get used to being used to break up relationships and you start to become more cynical about finding happiness.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You should send your mom a pic of you boning the girl on her bed.
this.

But seriously, your Mom will get over it. If you want to keep dating the girl do so.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballin, it sounds like you dig this girl man...you are a grown ass man and your mom needs to realize this. I see a little bit of what you are saying in the sense that she likely feels like she's "losing you" and its scaring her a little bit, I don't know if you had girlfriends when you were younger ever come over and meet parents even if it was just to watch a movie or what not, but how did she act with them? Or is this the first gf that has ever met your parents period?

Did your dad meet her? Brother like her? I don't know man, it sounds like you like her a lot and I feel that in the end your mom is going to have to realize this. If she doesn't I personally think its a little selfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Every once in a while, you come up with some gems including everything you just said. Pretty much spot on.

There are a lot of pretty girls out there, just have to find the ones that are little less crazy than the others.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never had a serious girlfriend like this. I never formally brought a girl to see my family, and my mom has freaked out on me for having girls over when she wasn't home when I was in early highschool.

I didn't take her to see my dad bc I am not close with him and have a poor relationship because of things he has done to my mom. My brother liked her a lot I feel like, he thought she was cool mainly bc she wasn't afraid of making fun of me along w him and she interacted well with all my family.

My brother told me I was an idiot for not getting rid of the condoms after and so did his fiancÚ. They have had sex in the house without a doubt but they just sleep in separate beds in the same room. I just don't know what to do because I like my relationship with the girl and who I am because of it, I told my mom that. I am not a bad person because I care about her as much as I do, or express it in an intimate matter. I would like to do it elsewhere, but where else besides my room? And even then my mom just plainly seems like she doesn't want me having premarital sex

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you need a new mum.

But seriously, just ignore her. She can't control your life; don't let her. Definitely don't even consider breaking up with this girl. You probably shouldn't even had asked her what she wanted cause her opinion is irrelevant. Tell your mum you're dating this girl whether she likes it or not. She can either be supportive or she can moan.

Do you live with your mum? If you do, I guess that could be a problem cause it's her house, but still don't let it stop you from doing anything you would normally do.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 05-09-2013 at 09:20 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She will be or she is?
Old 05-09-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
There are a lot of pretty girls out there, just have to find the ones that are little less crazy than the others.
You (at least me personally) start to value the cool ones more than the pretty ones over time (if you want to do more than just bone). As long as they are at least cute, the cool ones will make your life better. The ones who are all looks, but not so cool, will cause problems.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BaLLin, your best bet is to kiss a little ass and at least spin some of this into a positive. I'd probably go the route of apologizing to your mother for having sex with you gf in her house, and that it was inconsiderate (even though you may not feel this is the case). Then reiterate how you feel about this girl, the high judgment in character you look for from the opposite sex, and that while your mom may not like the sex, you are being responsible about how you're going about doing it. It may suck to do but you gotta play to your mom's "supremacy" a little bit.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
You (at least me personally) start to value the cool ones more than the pretty ones over time (if you want to do more than just bone). As long as they are at least cute, the cool ones will make your life better. The ones who are all looks, but not so cool, will cause problems.
I mean obviously after a while personality is much more of a priority but the initial attraction has to be there. I won't even approach a girl if I'm not attracted to her for the most part...from there is where they make or break it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote