Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Team I Believe Had the Best Draft

I would say Cincinnati Bengals

With Eifert and Gio Benard added to AJ Green, their offense is going to be greatly improved and hard to defend.

Also added a strong, fast, raw DE in Hunt. He should make their run defense better right away and offer pass rush help after some development. Also added a quality safety in Shawn Williams.

Edit: Forgot they also landed Fragel in the 7th. Highly athletic T with big upside

Loved their draft. Feel free to comment and add the team/s you think did well.

Last edited by kingdomcome : 05-02-2013 at 05:39 PM.
kingdomcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome View Post
I would say Cincinnati Bengals

With Eifert and Gio Benard added to AJ Green, their offense is going to be greatly improved and hard to defend.

Also added a strong, fast, raw DE in Hunt. He should make their run defense better right away and offer pass rush help after some development. Also added a quality safety in Shawn Williams.

Edit: Forgot they also landed Fragel in the 7th. Highly athletic T with big upside

Loved their draft. Feel free to comment and add the team/s you think did well.
Because he wasn't pushed all over the field at the Senior Bowl?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya Hunt is a fairly horrible run defender, potential as a pass rusher though

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go Minnesota. Expected to be good when they ended up with 3 #1s but I also think Hodges and Mauti will help them too.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
That's one of the biggest misconceptions on him, just because of his size people want to say he's a good run stuffer. He's not, some people just don't watch the film
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota, San Diego, and Oakland.

I was really feeling our draft until that whole safety fiasco took place between rounds 4 and 5.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
That is OK because if they actually play him this year more then likely it will just be on passing downs.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1: Tennessee Titans: Love what they did throughout the draft.
Picked my #1 player in this draft, when they picked Chance Warmack. Great talent, who fills a huge need on the o-line.
Justin Hunter has the potential to be #1 WR. His catch radius and ability to adjust to the ball will help Jake Locker and his spotty accuracy.
Blidi Wreh Wilson has starter potential. So does Brian Schwenke.
Zaviar Gooden and Lavar Edwards adds nice depth to the roster.
Thats two potential studs in Warmack and Hunter, two solid starters in Wilson and Schwenke, and two solid back ups. Thats a great haul in my book.

2: St. Louis Rams: The two first round picks of Austin and Ogletree are somewhat risky, but comes with equally high upside. If they play up to their potential, the Rams have landed two great playmakers.
Not particularly high on TJ McDonald, but hell get a chance to start as a rookie. Well see how that goes.
Love the Stedman Bailey and Barrett Jones picks. I think theyll see a lot of snaps sooner rather than later. Zac Stacy is one of my favourite sleeper candidates this year, and has a chance to become a starter imo.
Les Snead is quickly rising up my list of favourite GMs.

3: Houston Texans: With their first two picks the Texans got my favourite WR and S in this class, so Im bound to like it. Hopkins will be a great compliment to Andre Johnson, and has the ability to take over as a #1 WR down the line. Swearinger will crack the starting line up sooner rather than late, and I think hell be a beast in the secondary.
Brennan Williams is a great run blocker, and has a legit shot at winning the starting spot at RT this year.
Sam Montgomery and Trevardo Williams will add some quality depth to the pass rush rotation. (Assuming Montgomery keeps his head on straight.)
Dont know a lot about David Quessenberry, but I think hell be a valuable back up, who can fill in on different positions on the o-line.

Since I try and avoid being a huge homer out in public I wont rank the Ravens draft, but lets just say Im very happy with the crop Ozzie brought home this year.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
That's one of the biggest misconceptions on him, just because of his size people want to say he's a good run stuffer. He's not, some people just don't watch the film
Yeah. I guess I will evaluate him based off 1 performance: The Senior Bowl.

Ive watched tons of tape on him. He is strong and good against the run. He sometimes can get too high at times, but he is 6'8. This guy is going to be a monster in a few years.

If we judge players off their senior bowl performance only, I guess we can chalk Brandon Graham up as an NFL Pro Bowl Hall of Famer?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
1: Tennessee Titans: Love what they did throughout the draft.
Picked my #1 player in this draft, when they picked Chance Warmack. Great talent, who fills a huge need on the o-line.
Justin Hunter has the potential to be #1 WR. His catch radius and ability to adjust to the ball will help Jake Locker and his spotty accuracy.
Blidi Wreh Wilson has starter potential. So does Brian Schwenke.
Zaviar Gooden and Lavar Edwards adds nice depth to the roster.
Thats two potential studs in Warmack and Hunter, two solid starters in Wilson and Schwenke, and two solid back ups. Thats a great haul in my book.

2: St. Louis Rams: The two first round picks of Austin and Ogletree are somewhat risky, but comes with equally high upside. If they play up to their potential, the Rams have landed two great playmakers.
Not particularly high on TJ McDonald, but hell get a chance to start as a rookie. Well see how that goes.
Love the Stedman Bailey and Barrett Jones picks. I think theyll see a lot of snaps sooner rather than later. Zac Stacy is one of my favourite sleeper candidates this year, and has a chance to become a starter imo.
Les Snead is quickly rising up my list of favourite GMs.
I like both of these drafts. If Ogletree turns out the Rams did very well.

The Titans did very good too. Warmack and Schwenke solidify the inside and Hunter will become the best WR of this draft class.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two teams that I really like are. Bears and Jets. I know I'm nuts.

Bears- To me this draft has the feel of the Hawks draft of last year. Where they took players that they wanted. And maybe a few spots too high but they did not care. Long can become a very good OG/RT in some time just needs more reps on the field. Redid their LB core with 2nd and 4th round picks with young Backers that fly to the ball. But the 6th and 7th round picks are what make it for me. Washington is a size speed freak who could become a late round gem. And Wilson before being kicked off his team had second round WR all over him.

Jets- I know they're a mess. But they got some nice players in this draft. Drafting Milliner makes this team have a top 5 CB Core again. Richardson as a DE in Rex's system to me has Pro Bowler all over it. With his blitzing style Richardson will be put into one on one's all the time. Getting what some think is the best QB at 39 doesn't hurt as well. My view is you cut Tebow ( done) and Sanchez ( coming soon ). Have Garrard start and Smith back him up. Get the circus out of town already. Winters to me is a guy that will be a starter for 6 to 8 years, nothing special but a guy that will show up and play hard. Trading for Ivory was big. I think he can be a 1200 yard back. Best back the Jets have had when Jones was in town.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best drafts ---

SF -- Got a lot of talent. I believe Reid will be the best safety from this draft. Carradine would have gone top 20 if not injured. Lemonier was a steal. Patton was a steal. Late gamble on Lattimore could pay off.

Rams -- NFC West is going to be a beast. Love the Austin pick and pairing him with his teammate Stedman Bailey. Really helped Bradford.

Tennessee --- Got most dominating player in the draft in Warmack and a receiver in Hunter who could be a superstar.

Miami -- Love the trade up for Jordan, who I think will be the best pass rusher in this class. Taylor is a very good corner. Thomas is a solid LG and Sims is a late round TE steal.

Minnesota -- Rhodes is probably the most physical corner from this draft. Patterson is a big play ready to happen and Floyd was projected top 10.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
domingo
Rookie

domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.

As reported this was a truly deep deep draft. Lots of great talent late into the draft. If your team did not draft well and stockpile talent this year, they may never will. Its easy to like quite a few teams draft.
domingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
Best drafts ---

SF -- Got a lot of talent. I believe Reid will be the best safety from this draft. Carradine would have gone top 20 if not injured. Lemonier was a steal. Patton was a steal. Late gamble on Lattimore could pay off.

Rams -- NFC West is going to be a beast. Love the Austin pick and pairing him with his teammate Stedman Bailey. Really helped Bradford.

Tennessee --- Got most dominating player in the draft in Warmack and a receiver in Hunter who could be a superstar.

Miami -- Love the trade up for Jordan, who I think will be the best pass rusher in this class. Taylor is a very good corner. Thomas is a solid LG and Sims is a late round TE steal.

Minnesota -- Rhodes is probably the most physical corner from this draft. Patterson is a big play ready to happen and Floyd was projected top 10.

Don't sleep on Quick, Givens, Cook and Kendricks. Sam has lots of options now.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:41 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also the Cards.

Cooper is a all world OG that will grow with the two young OT's that played better at the end of last season. Minter is now one of those LB's that fell to round two and will show up and make 100 tackles. Mathieu will make plays when on the field. It's up to him on how long he gets to play in the NFL. Then this is what I really like about this draft Okafor, football player. Knows how to get to the QB. Taylor, football player. Leading rusher at his collage. How many people can say that? Ellington, people had him as a 3rd round RB. Swope, what a good looking 4th WR. Has speed to beat people deep.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably could've said this before the draft even happened but:
Baltimore Ravens - one team that got great value and filled big needs with pretty much every pick. Arthur brown at 56 is just sick, can't believe Te'o and Minter went before him, what a steal. I think Elam is actually an upgrade from Pollard, just an all around amazing draft. I'm interested to see Aaron Mellette as well, he was definitely an intriguing prospect. I wish Ozzie Newsome was my GM :(
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I probably could've said this before the draft even happened but:
Baltimore Ravens - one team that got great value and filled big needs with pretty much every pick. Arthur brown at 56 is just sick, can't believe Te'o and Minter went before him, what a steal. I think Elam is actually an upgrade from Pollard, just an all around amazing draft. I'm interested to see Aaron Mellette as well, he was definitely an intriguing prospect. I wish Ozzie Newsome was my GM :(
I think that the Ravens draft while smart, is being slightly overrated. I still don't see how Arthur Brown can fill Ray's shoes, and I like Arthur Brown. Elam fits them. While they got younger, I don't know that they necessarily got any better. Having said that, I don't know if they needed to. I just think lot of other teams did better in terms of IMPROVING their teams.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
Best drafts ---

Tennessee probably should have added another QB option. Miami? I have to see how they are going to use Jordan. This is the first prospect I have seen lauded as the best pass rusher who didn't rush the passer much in college. Also, there was a report that Jordon is UNDER 240 lbs.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
I think that the Ravens draft while smart, is being slightly overrated. I still don't see how Arthur Brown can fill Ray's shoes, and I like Arthur Brown. Elam fits them. While they got younger, I don't know that they necessarily got any better. Having said that, I don't know if they needed to. I just think lot of other teams did better in terms of IMPROVING their teams.
I was responding to 'who had the best draft' as in, who got the best value and filled needs with their picks, not 'who improved the most from the draft.' If we're simply basing it on who improved their team the most for 2013, its probably the Vikings just because they got 3 immediate starters at positions of need, hard for any other team to claim that.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Don't sleep on Quick, Givens, Cook and Kendricks. Sam has lots of options now.
True. I think Cook is ready for a breakout year. Both SF and Sea should make the playoffs, but Rams have a shot as well.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I was responding to 'who had the best draft' as in, who got the best value and filled needs with their picks, not 'who improved the most from the draft.' If we're simply basing it on who improved their team the most for 2013, its probably the Vikings just because they got 3 immediate starters at positions of need, hard for any other team to claim that.
Chargers got 3 starters as well.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be the Ravens, Packers, Seahawks, or Giants, because they're going to hit on a couple of their late round picks. If I wanted to make a career as a sports writer and look like a brilliant analyst, I'd just start raving about those guys right now.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, there are many teams I thought had very good drafts.

Vikings, I think did well with Floyd, Rhodes, and Patterson. Patterson has some maturity issues and isn't a defined route runner, but the potential is there.

I loved the Hodges pick. He can be a steal .

Obviously the Niners are only improving their reign as a complete team adding more talent and depth to that front 7. Patton was a very good pick.

A lot of people like the Rams draft. I don't. I think Austin was a huge reach. Ogeltree was a gamble not only off the field, but he seems clueless on it.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Chargers got 3 starters as well.
I don't think Allen is a lock to start over DX and Floyd.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens for me.

I briefly admired the Cardinals draft. Then I remembered, they are the Cardinals. Which made me doubt whether I know anything about this drafting process in general.

From a Seattle standpoint, I really liked what the other teams in our division did. SF didn't replace Justin Smith and really outside of Lemonier, I thought they drafted poorly. All of their guys outside of McDonald, Lemonier and if lucky, Lattimore seem to be NFL average at most kind of guys. Big names, but otherwise not high reward types. My Seahawks fanhood giggled when they traded up for Eric Reid.

St. Louis, seemed like they were hit/miss. I really don't regard Austin very highly and I seem to be on an island with that one. So I'll just presume he's going to be a moderately productive slot WR in the NFL. I can't really consider him much of an upgrade to Danny Amendola -- as he was wildly productive for the Rams last year. Ogletree I'm not a fan of. I liked the Bailey, Stacy and McDonald picks -- factoring in where they were drafted. St. Louis needs some quality role player starters. I think they did well in day three/four in getting some of those. Didn't care for Ogletree, Jones and McGee.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote