Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested in everyone in the right deal. Not for Santana though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm interested in everyone in the right deal. Not for Santana though.
Hmm.. never thought about Cain for Santana... Yeah, I can see that wouldn't be enough.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gio for Cain? 1 early underachiever for another.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally cut ties with Mitchell Boggs...something the Cardinals should do too...
Old 05-03-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I finally cut ties with Mitchell Boggs...something the Cardinals should do too...
Edward Mujica is the man.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
He really is....I am very pleasently surprised on how he is doing as closer. Thought we were gonna go to Rosenthal...
Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so is Jim Henderson, that's why I hate your team

Old 05-04-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pending trade.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pending trade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-04-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Hamilton is gonna pull his head out of his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't know if my status atop the standings will preclude anything from happening, but I have extra hitters to trade in exchange for a starting pitcher of some quality. Let me know if anyone has a spare starter.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Tazawa hopefully the Sox closer now!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GF, did I just add the player you wanted that wasn't originally in the Yahoo player pool?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
GF, did I just add the player you wanted that wasn't originally in the Yahoo player pool?
He would never give you the glory of knowing.

But Marcell Ozuna is MINE!!!!! Muwahahahahaha!!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yes it was him. I wanted him and then went away and forgot to look back to pick him up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yes it was him. I wanted him and then went away and forgot to look back to pick him up.
I only added him since Pestano went on the DL yesterday. Now I'm wishing I had stuck with a switch to five DL slots, haha
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I only added him since Pestano went on the DL yesterday. Now I'm wishing I had stuck with a switch to five DL slots, haha
You have enough talent!! It's been difficult enough for me to slowly sneak back into contention.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Switch it back to 5. Or even more if you want.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Switch it back to 5. Or even more if you want.
I can't during the season. Won't allow any such changes.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too many players, not enough DL spots

Old 05-08-2013, 03:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Too many players, not enough DL spots
I've consistently had 6 DL all season long. So pathetic how baseball players are so fragile. Cal Ripken really really was the man!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I hate when I over think things and then it blows up in my face.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I hate when I over think things and then it blows up in my face.
*scrambles to see if the same thing happened to me today*
Old 05-08-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If you did it's not as bad as my Webster over Zimmerman move.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
If you did it's not as bad as my Webster over Zimmerman move.
I've never even heard of Webster. LOL 43 ERA today. Nice!
Closed Thread