Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyson Clabo signs a one year deal with Miami. Looks like Jon Martin will be 'protecting' Tannehill's blindside.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will tell you right now that not even Zak and I had Anthony Davis as a LT prospect coming out. Can he do it? Yeah, but he's so much better at right tackle, hell, even guard. Yeah, he played left tackle at Rutgers but struggled against speed rushers. RT is his best spot, through and through and it's showed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo View Post

Anthony Davis was an NFL caliber left tackle prospect coming out of college.
Not really, they said he was going to go low because hardly anyone thought he could play LT.

The same could be said about Leonard Davis, but the only thing is someone believed he could play LT and tried him there
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is any team out there interested in Eric Winston?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Aren't the Cowboys?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Boone can defintely pay LT in this league. Maybe not a Pro Bowl level, but he'd be more than serviceable. He's the back-up swing tackle currently. Anything happens to Staley or Davis, and Boone kicks outside to tackle. I've seen enough of him out there to know that'll he'll get the job done. I actually thought they should have kicked Davis inside and let Boone play RT, because he has better feet than Davis. But it worked out great.

As far as Davis coming out of college, I thought he could eventually slide over to LT after he apprenticed at RT some, but I just don't see ability to make the transition to the weakside. I remember there was a big debate by Niner fans that year about whether to take Davis or Bulaga. I defintely didn't want Bulaga. I was hoping Trent Williams would have fell a little further. He was the guy I liked the most as a RT prospect.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-20-2013 at 04:57 AM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Alex Boone can defintely pay LT in this league. Maybe not a Pro Bowl level, but he'd be more than serviceable. He's the back-up swing tackle currently. Anything happens to Staley or Davis, and Boone kicks outside to tackle. I've seen enough of him out there to know that'll he'll get the job done. I actually thought they should have kicked Davis inside and let Boone play RT, because he has better feet than Davis. But it worked out great.

As far as Davis coming out of college, I thought he could eventually slide over to LT after he apprenticed at RT some, but I just don't see ability to make the transition to the weakside. I remember there was a big debate by Niner fans that year about whether to take Davis or Bulaga. I defintely didn't want Bulaga. I was hoping Trent Richardson would have fell a little further. He was the guy I liked the most as a RT prospect.
lolzzzzzzzzz

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I said, I understand that people disagree about Anthony Davis. I respect that opinion and don't feel the need to argue.

The fact of the matter is that he was taken 11th overall before the rookie wage scale. That's a significant investment in a second tackle, regardless of whether you think he's more suited to play the left or right side.

In addition to that fact, he was just given an extension that pays him more than the 49ers left tackle.

We can disagree about the player, but the precedent has been set. If the 49ers offensive line continues to be successful, we may see a shift in value between left and right tackles. It really does make sense considering the way the league is changing.

I'm sorry for dragging this discussion out so far. This might not be the most appropriate thread for it.

Thanks for being nice even if you disagree!
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Titans worked him out, I believe. But that may have just been to gain a sense if familiarity with him in case David Stewart got hurt again.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post

As far as Davis coming out of college, I thought he could eventually slide over to LT after he apprenticed at RT some, but I just don't see ability to make the transition to the weakside. I remember there was a big debate by Niner fans that year about whether to take Davis or Bulaga. I defintely didn't want Bulaga. I was hoping Trent Richardson would have fell a little further. He was the guy I liked the most as a RT prospect.
You mean Trent Williams.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You mean Trent Williams.
yea, my bad lol

I thought he might have fallen a little further for us to be able to trade up. I didn't see him being picked ahead of Okung. I actually liked him a little more than Okung but I didn't think any GM would agree with me.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of teams have been interested in him and have brought him in for visits. It just seems they become less interested after the visit when they realize he is looking for a multi-year/guaranteed money contract still like the one KC gave him.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo View Post
As I said, I understand that people disagree about Anthony Davis. I respect that opinion and don't feel the need to argue.

The fact of the matter is that he was taken 11th overall before the rookie wage scale. That's a significant investment in a second tackle, regardless of whether you think he's more suited to play the left or right side.

In addition to that fact, he was just given an extension that pays him more than the 49ers left tackle.

We can disagree about the player, but the precedent has been set. If the 49ers offensive line continues to be successful, we may see a shift in value between left and right tackles. It really does make sense considering the way the league is changing.

I'm sorry for dragging this discussion out so far. This might not be the most appropriate thread for it.

Thanks for being nice even if you disagree!
He's still not a LT if he can't play on the left side.

The Titans paid LT Michael Roos a 6yr 43m contract in 2008, and RT David Stewart a 6yr 39m contract in 08. You don't hear me arguing the Titans have two LTs.

The fact that teams are willing to pay RTs money isn't a new idea, I don't know why people are acting like it is.

The only reason he's paid more than the LT is because Joe Staley is underpaid by LT standards.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
The only reason he's paid more than the LT is because Joe Staley is underpaid by LT standards.
This. And to piggyback off that observation, Staley signed his extension 5 years ago, I believe. The market for RTs and O-Lineman in general, has changed significantly since then.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, one last post on this subject from me.

The point I was making was about the overall investment the 49ers made in Anthony Davis. It isn't only the fact that he got an extension, they also invested the 11th overall pick in the draft. Both happened even though the 49ers had already invested a first round pick and an extension with Staley.

I still believe that Anthony Davis is capable of starting at left tackle. I think arguing that point is futile as it's merely opinion considering he hasn't played there in the NFL. If you believe that renders my point invalid, I'd understand.
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...st_free_a.html

Winston Justice visit the Lions. Upgrade over Hilliard/Fox for sure especially experience wise. Justice did well in Indy last year I thought.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am amazed at how weak the right tackle market is.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I am amazed at how weak the right tackle market is.
That had a lot to do with why the Vikings paid Loadholt the as much as they did.
General Zod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
That had a lot to do with why the Vikings paid Loadholt the as much as they did.
I probably worded that incorrectly. I mean I'm surprised at how so many quality FA RTs hit the market and generated little to no interest on the open market.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 years $25 million is a great deal for loadholt...not really a world beating RT but hes a mammoth body and great run blocker for peterson. I think Kalil and Loadholt are a pretty underrated duo at tackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos hired Tom Heckert to their FO, former Browns GM.

Am I the only one who thinks he's overrated by (some) browns fans? He couldn't pick a HC, has no good FA record, and his draft additions are kind of overrated, especially taking a 28 year old developmental QB on a rebuilding team. I've seen on other boards names like weeden, Richardson, Luvao, and LJ fort (among some good picks like Phil Taylor, Gordon, etc) listed as the foundation if the team.

I don't think Heckert's the worst GM if all time but I'm underwhelmed by the resume. Anyone else agree/disagree? Browns fans?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Broncos hired Tom Heckert to their FO, former Browns GM.

Am I the only one who thinks he's overrated by (some) browns fans? He couldn't pick a HC, has no good FA record, and his draft additions are kind of overrated, especially taking a 28 year old developmental QB on a rebuilding team. I've seen on other boards names like weeden, Richardson, Luvao, and LJ fort (among some good picks like Phil Taylor, Gordon, etc) listed as the foundation if the team.

I don't think Heckert's the worst GM if all time but I'm underwhelmed by the resume. Anyone else agree/disagree? Browns fans?
Heckert is the best thing that has happened to the Browns since coming back. He put together some great talent both on offense and defense... Unlike previous regimes, he actually hit with second rounders and even later rounders have contributed and or started.

He also wasn't the one who picked the head coach, that was Holmgren... There are also rumors that the reason Weeden was picked by Holmgren (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...on-weeden-pick)

A lot of Browns fans are pissed that Heckert was fired because he seemed to actually know how to evaluate talent and pick players/move around in the draft. People also forget that he was the one willing to take a flyer on Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft and he looked pretty damn good last year one year removed from football.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Heckert did a great job in Cleveland and would happily take him over Ireland.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't want Heckert as a GM, but I think he definitely has a place in a FO somewhere.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...e-15-hour-span

Quote:
Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young was arrested twice in a 15-hour span Sunday, according to Riverside County, Calif., authorities.

Young was pulled over at 12:01 a.m. Sunday in Southern California after making an illegal left turn, according to the police report. Young was then arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, booked by the Moreno Valley Police at the Robert Presley Detention Center, issued a citation and later released.

At 2:22 p.m. that same afternoon, officers responded to a local tow yard after a man was seen climbing over a fence. The man turned out to be Young, who said he was looking for his impounded black Mustang.

Young was then arrested for burglary and booked again at the same detention center.
dumb ass

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote