Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 05-07-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Keylime Ridiculously Early 2014 Mock Draft

1-Raiders-Teddy Bridgewater-QB
2-Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney-DE
3-Jets-Marqise Lee-WR
4-Bills-Cyrus Kouandjio-T
5-Dolphins-Jake Matthews-T
6-Browns-Marcus Mariota-QB
7-Titans-Bradley Roby-CB
8-Panthers-Sammy Watkins-WR
9-Cardinals-Taylor Lewan-T
10-Chargers-DeAnthony Thomas-WR
11-Rams-Stephon Tuitt-DT
12-Chiefs-Aaron Lynch-DE
13-Vikings-Anthony Barr-DE
14-Buccaneers-Austin Seferian-Jenkins-TE
15-Colts-Loucheiz Purifoy-CB
16-Eagles-Kyle Van Noy-OLB
17-Lions-David Yankey-T
18-Cowboys-Ha'sean Clinton-Dix-S
19-Rams (f/Was.)-Brandon Coleman-WR
20-Saints-Jackson Jeffcoat-DE/OLB
21-Bears-Tajh Boyd-QB
22-Bengals-Ryan Shazier-OLB
23-Steelers-CJ Mosley-ILB
24-Giants-Trent Murphy-DE
25-Patriots-Ifo Ekepre-Olomu-CB
26-Texans-James Hurst-T
27-Packers-Antonio Richardson-T
28-Falcons-Kareem Martin-DE
29-Ravens-AJ Johnson-ILB
30-Seahawks-Christian Jones-OLB
31-Broncos-Jason Verrett-CB
32-49ers-Aaron Colvin-CB

Don't get caught up in the draft order. Just the players and fits...and i admit, some I'm not terribly happy with (Nix to Pittsburgh) but they would count as BPA fit instead of huge need.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid pick/fit for the Bills at the moment.

Glenn was really solid at LT last season, so if he improves even more, I'm not sure we would go OT so early.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I like Glenn. I'm thinking the Bills might have some OLine troubles though with the rest of their unit and might look at the chance to add a left tackle and move Glenn to the right.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Yeah, I like Glenn. I'm thinking the Bills might have some OLine troubles though with the rest of their unit and might look at the chance to add a left tackle and move Glenn to the right.
Not a bad thought because a lot of people thought we could go that route this past draft. Buddy Nix has said on more than 1 occasion he has multiple O-line he likes already on the roster. We'll see how that turns out I guess?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradley Roby to the Tits is ok. Stephon Tuitt would be super as well.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shazier does not have the size the Bengals like.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but dontay moch does? lol

i approve of mosely to the steelers, but id like a WR or TE
Old 05-07-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
but dontay moch does? lol

i approve of mosely to the steelers, but id like a WR or TE
Dontay Moch is a DE now. Moch is also like 255-265 and 6-2 Shazier is about 6-0 220. The Bengals will also be looking for a SOLB/DE Combo to replace Harrison eventually as Shazier will clearly be WOLB.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 05-07-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

I figure Shazier will be the WLB and Burfict will slide inside, and I think this is Rey Rey's make or break season at MIKE. Shazier is undersized for any scheme except maybe a tampa 2, bu his closing speed is unmatched, and he can hit and blitz offering versatility for a WILL who can cover slot receivers and get to the QB. I just have a feeling that he's a guy teams will love and he'll shoot up boards despite his size.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Black mamba!!!! Hell ya would love that. He is a faster darren sproles and would be a starter right away as returner
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't argue with the Saints drafting an OLB.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big fan of Boyd.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Wilson doesn't show promise I'd be okay with the pick, can't go wrong with Clowney of course either

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

Morgan Breslin would be my choice at OLB.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather go Tajh Boyd for KC.I'm tired of drafting linemen in RD 1
Old 05-09-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow... Top 5? Ouch. I do enjoy Jake Matthews though.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd hate to see us land in the top 5 but Matthews would be sick!

I also have a feeling that Boyd is going to skyrocket up draft boards throughout the course of the season. Exciting playmaker and great athlete. Teams that missed out on QBs this year (Jags, Raiders, Browns, Cardinals, etc.) will make sure he doesn't fall out of the top 10 IMO.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the OT's i've watched most of (Kuandjio, Richardson, Matthews, Lewan, and a slight bit of Yankee), IMO, Antonio "Tiny" Richardson is the best of the bunch. Incredible athlete for his size, gets movement in the run game. He's up there in terms of foot speed, matches just about everyone. Lewan has a MAJOR flaw that usually cant be fixed easily, i see him more in the class of Reiff/Bulaga, more of a power player than a true LT, seems stiff and is absolutely a natural waist bender, which is really hard to fix. Matthews i've just never seen anything special in his game, he's good, but not great, good feet, dont see all that much power in his game. Kuandjio is still working right now, but doesn't have the foot quickness and quite the athleticism Richardson does. Saying that, i'd be more than happy to see either Barr or Richardson for the Chargers. (I was never a big Lewan fan, had Fisher rated higher early in the season)
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons probably don't need any DE's after taking so many in the past 2 years (4). However, DT is definitely going to be a need with just Travian Robertson under contract. Louis Nix makes much more sense.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a fan of Bridgewater.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kind of "meh" on Ifo Ekepre-Olomu for the Patriots. A lot depends on what happens this year with our DBs since we have stockpiled a lot of talent at that position. If Talib plays well he'll probably earn himself another contract with the team. Dennard was really good last year and should continue to develop. Arrington was great in the slot, and nobody knows what happens with Ras-I Dowling. Logan Ryan is a wildcard here. He looks like he can play on the perimeter in the Patriots' scheme, but we've been burned before. I think that BB wants to adress the interior DL/OL next year, but that's just my hunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Seattle

Morgan Breslin would be my choice at OLB.
His a pass rusher not a 4-3LB.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh I'll take another position. I swear all of our 2014 mock first round will be CB as it was this last year.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney Clowney Clowney

Really hope Wilson booms

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote