Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
and they're all bad ideas and you should feel bad for having typed them and submitted them. again, refer to the other thread where this was already discussed multiple times. you're not saying anything new or novel, and you're not saying anything that's vaguely correct.
lol what makes your opinion any more important than mine, O WAIT, NOTHING

This is a free agency thread, last I looked, Tim Tebow was a free agent. See how that works?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Girl fight! Everyone look and stare.

As far as the "Tebow to NE" championing.

Not surprising given that BB is the anti-Christ and Tebow is the prodigal son returned.
I'd like to see the source here. BB reportedly liked Tebow coming out of college, and McDaniels is the one who drafted him.

To say he doesn't think they have a current need for Tebow, or that he's not what they are currently looking for in a backup QB would be understood, but I doubt there's any verification to him "hating" him
Old 05-09-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Girl fight! Everyone look and stare.

As far as the "Tebow to NE" championing.

Not surprising given that BB is the anti-Christ and Tebow is the prodigal son returned.
Hey now!

We prefer "Emperor" 'round these parts.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...w-as-a-player/

There now let that be the end of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also I never hated Tebow like a lot of people but at this point, itd be best for all of us if he were just out of the league. No team is picking him up, and if they do he's gone before the regular season.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
haha yeah, IM the one whining...ive never seen you post something without bitching and whining about how you are right and everyone is wrong, bro.
In fairness, njx is always right. You can be wrong or you can be njx.

In fact I think njx does a great job of being modest in comparison to how he is right all the time.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Also I never hated Tebow like a lot of people but at this point, itd be best for all of us if he were just out of the league. No team is picking him up, and if they do he's gone before the regular season.
I think it would be best if he just moved on from QB and tried a different position. Use that versatility buddy.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think it would be best if he just moved on from QB and tried a different position. Use that versatility buddy.
I don't think thats happening tho. And even if he did, teams just don't want the attention that comes with it. Tim Tebow should be demanding Skip Bayless send him a paycheck for the frenzy he started over this guy two years ago.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I don't think thats happening tho. And even if he did, teams just don't want the attention that comes with it. Tim Tebow should be demanding Skip Bayless send him a paycheck for the frenzy he started over this guy two years ago.
I concur. It's all Skip's fault. Pay the man Skip!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Well, at least in regards to building the hype monster. His mechanics and terrible play are quite a different story.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Lavelle Hawkins has agreed to a deal with the Patriots. I wish him the best of luck and hope he does well in NE, but he produced very little in TEN so I wouldn't expect much
Old 05-09-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
He'll figure it out at some point. I kinda feel bad, because unlike attention ****** who do things to bring the spotlight to them he really doesn't do that, but ESPN can't get enough. It's amazing to me how they followed him around Jets camp and we had to get Jets practice updates and all these Tebow interviews for the 9 snaps he played all year and the 3 punts he covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is pretty much ESPN's fault on why he isn't signed right now.

No one wants the circus even if he just a backup or switches positions.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
It is pretty much ESPN's fault on why he isn't signed right now.

No one wants the circus even if he just a backup or switches positions.
If Kellen Moore can make a roster than Tebow can make a roster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Sensabaugh has announced he's retiring, while former Giants safety Chad Jones, who almost lost his leg in a car accident, has ended his football comeback and will instead focus on baseball.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
If Kellen Moore can make a roster than Tebow can make a roster.
As soon as every major sports media outlet starts swamping the Lions to talk about Kelllen Moore, he'll be cut too.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Moore at least can throw the football and has great accuracy except for deep balls. Only thing he lacks is height. if he was 6'5 he would be a starter!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
while former Giants safety Chad Jones, who almost lost his leg in a car accident, has ended his football comeback and will instead focus on baseball.
That's too bad, always was a fan of him and hoped he could come back. Wish him luck in baseball
Old 05-09-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Kellen Moore at least can throw the football and has great accuracy except for deep balls. Only thing he lacks is height. if he was 6'5 he would be a starter!
No, he wouldn't
Old 05-09-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
No, he wouldn't
Just let him go. Its too late for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So are you openly admitting that you are BOTH Tebow's and Moore's biggest supporter in this forum?

Props for the spine my friend.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Save this Tebow nonsense for another ******* thread. Not being signed isn't news worthy ffs

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone sign him.

Quote:
Free agent Charles Woodson is now willing to join a team in rebuilding mode.
"When this process first started out, I needed to go to a contender," Woodson said. "I know I am toward the end of my career. At this point, I want to play football. So if it is a rebuilding stage, at this point if that is the circumstances I have to play under, then that is what I am going to do." Woodson is confused by the lack of interest in himself and other 30-plus-year-old free agents. Some teams that could still use safety help are the Panthers, Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, Chiefs, Vikings, Jets, Chargers, and Rams.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That actually makes me really sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it breaks my heart :(

as much as it would be sad to see him on another team, i really want him to get signed. i dont want him to be forced into retirement early. hopefully he signs with a team where he gets play time and then can ride of into the sunset at the end of next year.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote