Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland is a possiblity at QB, Flynn/Pryor/Wilson haven't done anything in the NFL.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit.

The Bucs can't even win a "worst of" debate.

Have any of you checked out our TE's? Luke Stocker, Tom Crabtree (the big signing from the Packers )and Evan Landi (UDFA). Then Nate Byham, Zach Miller and Danny Noble are TE's going to camp. And no, it isn't THAT Zach Miller. He's the one that was in Jacksonville, the one you've never heard of, and have had no reason to know.

I can't believe I just made that argument.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bills, I'd say our guard position is pretty bad (Kraig Urbik, Colin Brown, Keith Williams, Zack Chibane, Chris Scott, Sam Young). Yeah, that's ugly. I'd also argue that our TE position is the worst. Chandler could be out a while, and that leaves us with Chris Gragg, Lee Smith, Mike Caussin, and Mickey Shuler. Ugh.

I honestly would consider putting CB in the mix, but we have all young talent there. McKelvin is our oldest CB at 27. In terms of experience, it is as follows:

Leodis McKelvin - 5 years experience
Crezdon Butler - 3 years experience
Justin Rogers - 2 years experience
TJ Heath - 2 years experience
Ron Brooks - 1 year experience
Stephon Gilmore - 1 year experience
Duke Williams - Rookie
Kip Edwards - Rookie
Vernon Kearney - Rookie
Jumal Rolle - Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Crezdon Butler? I really thought we were gonna keep him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Dammit.

The Bucs can't even win a "worst of" debate.

Have any of you checked out our TE's? Luke Stocker, Tom Crabtree (the big signing from the Packers )and Evan Landi (UDFA). Then Nate Byham, Zach Miller and Danny Noble are TE's going to camp. And no, it isn't THAT Zach Miller. He's the one that was in Jacksonville, the one you've never heard of, and have had no reason to know.

I can't believe I just made that argument.
Please, you can't even crack the top 3. Luke Stocker was a solid prospect, which is more than the Raiders, Browns and Jets have.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
How is Crezdon Butler? I really thought we were gonna keep him
I know after he left Pittsburgh he went to Arizona, Washington, back to Arizona, then here to Buffalo. According to his statline, he appeared in 5 games for the Bills last season, registering 3 tackles and 1 forced fumble. If my memory serves me correctly, he played predominantly on special teams and only had a few snaps as a CB when guys went down with injuries during the games. Unless he has a great set of practices at OTAs and and training camp, I don't think he'll make the team.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 05-15-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Lol at the Raiders being on the list 4 times.

I think the Browns have worse receivers though. I kinda like Denarius Moore.
what? Josh Gordon is a stud, Davone Bess is one of the better slot guys in the league, and Greg little started playing really well late last season after he overcame his dropsies. Very talented young WR group there. I could easily name 5 worse WR corps.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
what? Josh Gordon is a stud, Davone Bess is one of the better slot guys in the league, and Greg little started playing really well late last season after he overcame his dropsies. Very talented young WR group there. I could easily name 5 worse WR corps.
Just for conversation, please do.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can argue New England, St.Louis, Oakland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Baltimore, and Buffalo. Some of those certainly.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

saints have to get the top spot for OT, Charles Brown and Zach Strief are the projected starters.

Another spot where the saints might come close is safety with jenkins and harper starting with isa adbul quddus as the first guy in, same for OLB with Victor Butler and Martez Wilson being the most likely starters with Junior Galette being the first guy in.

that being said OT is definately the worst of the three

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
saints have to get the top spot for OT, Charles Brown and Zach Strief are the projected starters.

Another spot where the saints might come close is safety with jenkins and harper starting with isa adbul quddus as the first guy in, same for OLB with Victor Butler and Martez Wilson being the most likely starters with Junior Galette being the first guy in.

that being said OT is definately the worst of the three
You guys just drafted Kenny Vaccaro though...and not two years ago Malcolm Jenkins was playing at a very very high level before last year's abortion of a performance by the entire Saints defense. I think those two plus Harper can be a top combo.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Just for conversation, please do.
Josh Gordon is a stud.

Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Raiders
Ravens

Probably a few others that are arguable.

And lot of teams that i'd take after the Browns, but that's mainly because of age. The Colts, for example.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
You can argue New England, St.Louis, Oakland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Baltimore, and Buffalo. Some of those certainly.
I'd put us in that category for the time being, but only because of the lack of experience. We have a lot of talent there.

Stevie Johnson - 5 years experience
Robert Woods - Rookie
Marquise Goodwin - Rookie
Da'Rick Rogers - Rookie
TJ Graham - 1 year experience
Marcus Easley - 2 years experience

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys just drafted Kenny Vaccaro though...and not two years ago Malcolm Jenkins was playing at a very very high level before last year's abortion of a performance by the entire Saints defense. I think those two plus Harper can be a top combo.
I know vaccaro wont get cut being a first rounder and all but thats fully the calibre player i expect him to become

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess it just depends on criteria you are using really.

I wouldn't put a list with Justin Blackmon and Cecil Shorts down that low though.

Again, I wasn't saying I disagreed. I think you could flip it several ways and not be wrong with the team you put there, same can be said with many of these positions.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon is a stud? Y'all throw that word around too loosely.

And Greg Little blows. Davone Bess is fine in that he won't **** anything up and doesn't drop passes, but he's nothing special.

Last edited by yo123 : 05-15-2013 at 04:03 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And Greg Little blows.
He's a future stud.

Why does Greg Little blow?

And that still doesn't explain why the Raiders receivers are better. Moore is good but then you have Jacoby Ford, who cant even stay healthy, Rod Streeter and Juron Criner...You'd take them over Gordon, Little, Bess, Nelson and Benjamin? Seriously?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if they are bottom five, but other teams with subpar receivers are Washington, Carolina, and the Jets. But I think the worst receivers are either San Diego or St. Louis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Worst WRs clearly are the Patriots imo. They have the best TEs in the league, but the only WR they have who is worthy of making the roster for sure are some mid round rookies and Amendola, who is a slot #2/#3 guy.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And Greg Little blows.
have you even watched either of them play, or did you just read what other people said about them

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Worst WRs clearly are the Patriots imo. They have the best TEs in the league, but the only WR they have who is worthy of making the roster for sure are some mid round rookies and Amendola, who is a slot #2/#3 guy.
Danny Amendola is better than anyone on the Rams roster so this is automatically untrue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
have you even watched either of them play, or did you just read what other people said about them
God this is the most tired, lazy argument ever. Yes I've watched them.

Last edited by yo123 : 05-15-2013 at 04:37 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't know if they are bottom five, but other teams with subpar receivers are Washington, Carolina, and the Jets. But I think the worst receivers are either San Diego or St. Louis.
I eliminated the Panthers from my list for Steve Smith alone, he's better than a lot have on their team. The rest sucks but at least he's proven. Same with Jets, they have Holmes and Hill who showed promise at times last season. The Redskins may lack that #1, but Pierre Garcon played well last season when healthy and they have some solid proven contributors , so thats why I left them off my list as well
Old 05-15-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't call Gordon a stud just yet, but he definitely has playmaking ability. He showed that more than once as the season went on that he can get to the end zone at any moment in the game. He has to become more consistent before you can call him a stud though.

Apparently, Little fixed his drop problems in the 2nd half of the season but overall he has been very disappointing. He was supposed to have #1 WR talent and that hasn't really shown yet.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd put us in that category for the time being, but only because of the lack of experience. We have a lot of talent there.

Stevie Johnson - 5 years experience
Robert Woods - Rookie
Marquise Goodwin - Rookie
Da'Rick Rogers - Rookie
TJ Graham - 1 year experience
Marcus Easley - 2 years experience
Is it weird that I still think Easley is ready to break out at any moment?

These rose colored glasses throw up some serious smokescreens.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote