Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owners vote to keep Kings in Sac. That is such a mess.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Any chance Mirotic will be on the roster next season?
Not likely, probably still too expensive. Unless something changes, he's probably here in 2015 unless Reinsdorf decides to finally spend money.

JIMMMMMMAY!!!!
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect this to be a repeat of game 3 essentially. Hopefully it's fun to watch most of the way though.

That said, I <3 Jimmy Butler. Nate Robinson is a perfect second unit PG for the Bulls too. If they're able to bring him back/Belinelli and a defensive minded big they should be strong there next year.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Miami used to knock down open 3's...
Old 05-15-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure those looks will fall in the second half.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I expect this to be a repeat of game 3 essentially. Hopefully it's fun to watch most of the way though.

That said, I <3 Jimmy Butler. Nate Robinson is a perfect second unit PG for the Bulls too. If they're able to bring him back/Belinelli and a defensive minded big they should be strong there next year.
Nate is good when used properly. You can't rely on him (they have no choice now) but he's very streaky and will make a lot of bone headed mistakes so there are times where you need to be able to just pull him from the game.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I remember when Miami used to knock down open 3's...
Yeah...well.....yeah.....me too....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Nate is good when used properly. You can't rely on him (they have no choice now) but he's very streaky and will make a lot of bone headed mistakes so there are times where you need to be able to just pull him from the game.
Yeah at least on the unit I'm envisioning (more the 2011-2012 version than the 2012-2013 version) they just needed a guy who could get some buckets while they generally played lock down defense around him. That unit really relied on Watson/Korver to score.

Not like the Bulls' second PG is going to be playing 20, 30 minutes a game. And if he's being an idiot they could always pull him for Teague I guess. I wonder how much they'll be willing to pony up for him.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a confession to make. Even though I'm a casual Cavs fan (used to be avid, but I soured on the NBA over a dozen years ago), I've been pulling for the Grizzlies.

I really dig Mike Conley. He seems to be good people and he works his ass off. And now he's turned into a top 10-ish PG. On top of that, I just like how the Griz focus on D and team play. Just some really unselfish players.

Trading Rudy Cool was addition by subtraction. Obviously the Griz thought they'd be better off in losing a very skilled player for another reason than just salary. He didn't gel with the rest of the team.

Anyways, I'm digging how they play and I've been pulling for them.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Nate will be too expensive, especially with Teague and Hinrich under contract.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I have a confession to make. Even though I'm a casual Cavs fan (used to be avid, but I soured on the NBA over a dozen years ago), I've been pulling for the Grizzlies.

I really dig Mike Conley. He seems to be good people and he works his ass off. And now he's turned into a top 10-ish PG. On top of that, I just like how the Griz focus on D and team play. Just some really unselfish players.

Trading Rudy Cool was addition by subtraction. Obviously the Griz thought they'd be better off in losing a very skilled player for another reason than just salary. He didn't gel with the rest of the team.

Anyways, I'm digging how they play and I've been pulling for them.
Agree with every word about the Grizz. They are a ton of fun to watch IMHO.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Memphis is pretty much an impossible team to dislike, especially because Z-Bo is one of my favorite players in the league. They're one of the only teams left in the league that play inside-out consistently. I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way assuming they take care of business against OKC.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Nate will be too expensive, especially with Teague and Hinrich under contract.
Yeah that's more or less what I expect. I presume they can throw some exception at him if they want, but Reinsdorf avoids the tax like the plague.

Wonder if Mirotic ever comes over.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis is good stuff. They play a slower style and lack stars, but they are just fun to watch and have some fun players to watch.

I like watching them much more than the Spurs in their prime. I always thought the Spurs were a snooze fest.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Oh ****, Lebron realized there's a game tonight...
Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm pulling for Memphis at the moment as well. Gasol and ZBo are great, Conley is underrated, and I still love Tony from the Boston days.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finish them. C'moooon.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-15-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I thought Lebron honestly got sniped there...
Old 05-15-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

That Norris Cole drive to the rim was impressive.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN BABY!!i

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Oh how I've missed you Dwade.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Bulls did their best.

Off to Indiana.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami is insanely good in the 4th quarter. I haven't researched it, but I imagine they are one of the best 4th quarter teams of all-time.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joakim Noah needs to learn how to score.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Joakim Noah needs to learn how to score.
First, he should probably learn how to stop whining so much.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote