Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 05-12-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

!!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

!!
Only one more left.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maggie Lawson is so ******* cute that it makes me feel creepy thinking of all the things I'd do to her. Doesn't stop me, but still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Maggie Lawson is so ******* cute that it makes me feel creepy thinking of all the things I'd do to her. Doesn't stop me, but still...
I agree completely. I want to take her to a movie and a nice dinner but then my guy thoughts kick in and they're just filthy. I feel bad for her in my head but it doesn't stop me from thinking them.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

There better be a weird science reference.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
There better be a weird science reference.
If there are not bras on heads I will be disappoint

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
When Shawn and Gus' favorite DJ is murdered, they devise a scheme to find the perpetrator. Of course it means they must go undercover as DJs themselves.

"Hi I'm DJ _______ and this is my associate DJ _______"
Old 05-15-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn James R. gained weight. Just watching the past seasons and seeing him now. He has cut down on the snacks there.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah he was SUPER skinny during the first and second seasons.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to pretend I'm Roday at times. I was super skinny when Psych started and my weight gain has followed a similar curve to his, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah he was SUPER skinny during the first and second seasons.
Yeah his face was all longer shaped. Even now I think his wardrobe department give him baggie shirts. He has a gut a fat face. I was curious to if his health is ok, which is the reason for the weight gain, or is having show stability made him eat more
Old 05-15-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im pretty sure there was a point when he got bloated cause he had surgery to remove his appendix or something like that. But yeah, Roday got the best woman and a stable job so he got lazy. Hes just not hungry for it anymore. Too content.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Im pretty sure there was a point when he got bloated cause he had surgery to remove his appendix or something like that. But yeah, Roday got the best woman and a stable job so he got lazy. Hes just not hungry for it anymore. Too content.
If I was makin his money and banging Maggie Lawson I'd start lettin go too. Dude has it all.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Well more so wondering if he is fine health wise or not. Also, it's amazing because everyone else looks the same. No one else gained or lost weight. This far into the series, it's amazing how everyone still looks like they did for the most part since the pilot.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Well more so wondering if he is fine health wise or not. Also, it's amazing because everyone else looks the same. No one else gained or lost weight. This far into the series, it's amazing how everyone still looks like they did for the most part since the pilot.
If by not fine health wise you mean lazy, then yes.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The man is a living comic book villain!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Guscentric. So amazing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awwwww yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm making it my life's mission to get an a playa named Gus shirt.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stand if it's #1

Sit if it's #2

That is all you are getting from me.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gus was almost cringe worthy last night, haha. When he was on the radio I kept saying "oh my godddd" over and over. He was awesomely awkward.

And I want a playa named Gus shirt too. If the NBC store sold that I'd totes buy one.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

When he was wearing the awesome Gus T-shirt, you could really see how much Roday has let himself go. He looks like he is as out of shape as his character is portrayed wheras Dule is clearly faking his out of shapeness for Gus.