Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
If we aren't limiting this to the NFL...

Had Tyler Ecker not completely screwed it up.. Michigan's play against Nebraska would have been the best play of all time.. but Tyler Ecker is an idiot.. I believe he had Steve Breaston right behind him, he could've tossed it back.. UGH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLEXBPwF9_g
Still remember that.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite play is Cal/Stanford, but if it is NFL only... Probably the Music City Miracle.

I guess I like kick returns for TD's :)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
If we aren't limiting this to the NFL...

Had Tyler Ecker not completely screwed it up.. Michigan's play against Nebraska would have been the best play of all time.. but Tyler Ecker is an idiot.. I believe he had Steve Breaston right behind him, he could've tossed it back.. UGH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLEXBPwF9_g
I hate Tyler Ecker with all my being.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Bear's fan I have a special place in my heart for "4th and 26".

SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
ah for shame

I'm going to kill you.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one guy that did a flip when he got tackled was pretty sick as well.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs getting away with three or more block in the backs as Dante Hall takes it to the house vs Denver was pretty nice.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
As a Bear's fan I have a special place in my heart for "4th and 26".

I absolutely, positively hate you. Although Robert Brook's 99 yard reception was pretty nice.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3g2Z-0ExA
May not be a NFL play but everytime I see that block, my boxers get a little bit tighter.
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6S0-A2UHg

honorable mention
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Th3Claytonator

Joe Jurevicius had two of the greatest plays in NFL history against the Eagles in 2003.
http://buccaneers.com/av/realplayer....18&bitrate=300

Last edited by Th3Claytonator : 04-23-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hardest HIT EVER by a RB

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xlFioK7nz...elated&search=
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Th3Claytonator

This is better...

http://buccaneers.com/av/playflashin...year=2006&ID=6

Last edited by Th3Claytonator : 04-23-2007 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Who would have thought that the turning point for him was a tackle that he made.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Quote:
Keith: "Do the Titans have a miracle left in them in what has been a magical season to this point? If they do, they need it now. Christie kicks it high and short. Gonna be fielded by Lorenzo Neal at the 25; he dishes it back to Wycheck; he throws it across the field to Dyson..."

Ryan: "He's got somethin'..."

Keith: "30, 40..."

Ryan: "He's got somethin'..."

Keith: "50, 40.."

Ryan: "He's got it! He's got it!"

Keith (voice volume increasing): "30, 20.."

Ryan: "He's got it!"

Keith: "10, 5, endzone...touchdown, Titans! There are no flags on the field! It's a miracle! Tennessee has pulled a miracle! A miracle for the Titans!"
I got chills reading that

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=732724559

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Still remember that.
He ran directly out of bounds, what an idiot.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Miami Dolphins pulled a successful "hook and lateral" play at the end of the first half of their AFC playoff game against the San Diego Chargers on Jan. 2, 1982. The play gave the Dolphins huge momentum going into the second half, but the Chargers eventually won in overtime.

Great Game too, one of the top 10 games ever played even though we lost it.

That fake Spike play also gives my friend Todd, a jets fan, a cold chill everytime I mention it.

For his birthday I sent him a picture of it and a picture of AJ Duhue signed :)
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
NotoRussell
Rookie

NotoRussell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how about LT's endzone run against Vrabel?
Old 04-25-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're talking Biggest hits....

I nominate Anthony Smiths Pre-Season Hit on JR Reid of the eagles. I thought Reid was dead.

Or his knockout of TJ Houshmanzadeh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0imu31yP2Fw

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 04-25-2007 at 03:38 AM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
tdpennstate

immaculate reception. not only was it a great catch, but it came in such a big game.