Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:18 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
No, but I can evaluate the situation to the best of my abilities, instead of just making a blanket statement that the Patriots simply know best.

A basic understanding of a diabetes diagnosis tells you that it is too early to make any judgements about long-term health. Blood sugar levels are initially hard to bring down in the weeks immediately following a diagnosis, and often take a few months to do so. Kyle Love has been working out in that time and has not been limited in doing so. That is all the information we have at hand, so going off of what we know it seems like it was a move done too hastily.

There could be something more there, but we don't know.

However, regardless of what the Patriots know or don't know about Love it doesn't explain why they released Deaderick 2 days ago. If they have a backup plan then it is fine. However, there have been multiple times in the past where they've chosen to let go of a few players at a position, and then did nothing to fix the depth chart. 2007 at receiver and 2011 at safety are prime examples. Excuse me for showing a moderate amount of concern when 2 capable players were released, and there is nothing on the depth chart to justify why they were released.

Even if they're making the right move because he won't be healthy enough to play, there is zero opportunity cost to waiting another month to see how this plays out. They have a 90 man roster which isn't currently full, and have plenty of cap room to make any move they'd like. Waiting and seeing if Love can get his blood sugar down presents a zero risk move for them.
I understand where you are coming from, however I can understand why the Pats did this.

There have been many athletes who have suffered from both type 1 and type 2 diabetes who have gone on to have successful careers. But the disease makes it hard to control your weight. There is also rumurs going around that Love lost 20lbs so far in the offseason and that's how it was diagnosed. From my perspective it appears the Pats questioned whether or not he could regain that weight in a healthy manner. And Love without his bulk doesn't offer a lot. He is a 0 or 1 technique. If his weight is around 310lbs or lower he isn't worth much.

I also think it speaks to how highly they view Armstead. Love has been a good player for the Pats but I know that many of us Pats fans have hated the defensive line of Jones, Wilfork, Love and Deaderick for a while because after Jones and Wilfork there isn't much athleticism and mobile QBs and RBs have killed us by keeping plays alive.

What this move kinda reinforces is that the Pats will be moving Wilfork back to the nose on a permanent basis and using a rotation of Armstead and Kelly at under tackle. It is a change in philosophy IMO with the Pats aiming to get more athletic along the defensive line.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Last edited by AntoinCD : 05-16-2013 at 03:35 AM.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I think I warranted enough to show that he's not a very good RT. I put more faith in my own opinion, having watched the game myself. I don't care what you think about him, that was never my worry. I don't know what PFF uses as a criteria, but I watched every KC game last season and he wasn't playing well. When he was with Houston, I was never impressed with him either.

If you go back to my original post, it refers to him being the best RT in the game, which many people still believe, and more so believed this when he was in Houston. His play just doesn't warrant him being referred to as the top RT in the game. Even your numbers you threw out there said he was ranked top 7. That's not the best RT in the league. I'd say he's closer to 10-15 personally.

The media fell in love with him once he had a good season, they automatically moved him up and gave him respect as a top RT. However, his play hasn't warranted that recently.

If you are arguing that he isn't the top RT in the game then your arguing with yourself, nobody ever said that here, I certainly didn't and he's never played like the best RT in football. Hell I even said his play for KC was more average to above average then anything, and his play in Houston was top 10 for his position. Not sure what that's so hard.

Quote:
You can disagree all you want and I really don't care.
Oh well that's good to know, I was concerned about this when I went to sleep last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Kluwe signs for the Raiders.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fairly certain that Love's release signals a shift towards a more attacking 4-3 front. Usually when BB releases players at this point it's because there's a shift coming and he knows they won't make the roster. It's really a sign of respect more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I'm fairly certain that Love's release signals a shift towards a more attacking 4-3 front. Usually when BB releases players at this point it's because there's a shift coming and he knows they won't make the roster. It's really a sign of respect more than anything else.
It is certainly a possibility. I love how people bash the Pats and BB in particular for being cold hearted, however he has a long history of releasing vets this time of year or at the start of training camp when he could hold on to them until the round of final cuts, however he doesn't because it aids their chances of landing on another team

Old 05-16-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
If you are arguing that he isn't the top RT in the game then your arguing with yourself, nobody ever said that here, I certainly didn't and he's never played like the best RT in football. Hell I even said his play for KC was more average to above average then anything, and his play in Houston was top 10 for his position. Not sure what that's so hard.

Oh well that's good to know, I was concerned about this when I went to sleep last night
In my opinion, the guy just doesn't get it done, yet PFF and other media formats always have him top 5. Matt Miller at bleacher report had him #1 in 2012 at RT and #3 this season. The play on the field doesn't warrant that and his play reflects him being placed somewhere in the 10-15 range.

So i'm saying he's basically better than half the RTs in this league
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
He'd be worth a team with an established QB taking a shot on as a fixer upper on a vet min deal once he's available for something like that. There have obviously been flashes, but I think he's too mentally fragile to have any shot in NY any more. No reason for him to take up snaps from their young QB, especially with how limited practices are with the new CBA.
He's one of those guys that could be a decent starter for a few years until you find someone better, but I don't think he'll ever be a very good QB
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Chris Kluwe signs for the Raiders.
Glad to see him land somewhere, I can certainly cheer for a SeaBass/Kluwe K/P combo.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure I like the Kluwe signing. He's a cool dude fir sure but as a P he's so....meh.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Not sure I like the Kluwe signing. He's a cool dude fir sure but as a P he's so....meh.
He's not meh. He's fairly good. Definitely in the top half of the league; probably top ten. He's just not going to be the second coming of Ray Guy or Shane Lechler.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kluwe is not fairly good if we are going off of last season's performance. He is meh.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
It is certainly a possibility. I love how people bash the Pats and BB in particular for being cold hearted, however he has a long history of releasing vets this time of year or at the start of training camp when he could hold on to them until the round of final cuts, however he doesn't because it aids their chances of landing on another team
You stop it. You take that back. He's the epitome of evil.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
He's one of those guys that could be a decent starter for a few years until you find someone better, but I don't think he'll ever be a very good QB
Not comparing them as players, but I could see him having a David Carr-ish career.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags claimed Love off waivers.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, the Pats gave Love the option to take the year off or receive his walking papers and find work elsewhere. At least they discussed it with him first. I think they handled it right, even though it seems like a terrible situation. Glad to see he found work so fast with the Jags. Was kind of hoping the Dolphins would take a flier. Oh well, good for him. I wish him luck on the Jags.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:07 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Apparently, the Pats gave Love the option to take the year off or receive his walking papers and find work elsewhere. At least they discussed it with him first. I think they handled it right, even though it seems like a terrible situation. Glad to see he found work so fast with the Jags. Was kind of hoping the Dolphins would take a flier. Oh well, good for him. I wish him luck on the Jags.
I think both signings this week were good for the Jags. Both Deaderick and Love are at least valuable role players. Poor teams are poor because they not only lack top talent (which obviously Jax does) but also lacks depth.

I'm not sure either Deaderick or Love should be starters, however they would be a good addition off the bench and Deaderick actually appears to fit nicely into that Gus Bradley defense as a 2 gap LE similar to Red Bryant, obvious difference in talent though

Old 05-17-2013, 04:29 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats should be glad that the Jags grabbed him on waivers and picked up his contract. It makes any potential lawsuit finacially trivial.

I just don't see why they didn't see how the situation played out a little more before they kicked him to the curb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:54 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Pats should be glad that the Jags grabbed him on waivers and picked up his contract. It makes any potential lawsuit finacially trivial.

I just don't see why they didn't see how the situation played out a little more before they kicked him to the curb.
Despite what Mike Florio is spouting on PFT a lawsuit would go nowhere in this case.

Love would have to prove he was discriminated against based on his illness. The fact that the Pats offered him a year out without recouping his signing bonus pretty much covers them to say they were acting in the best interest of the player.

At this point everyone is speculating about what happened with the release and the advice Love is being given by his doctors. But what I take from it is this:

Love is listed at 315lbs which is pretty damn generous, in fact he's likely closer to 340lbs.

I am making an educated guess here that his doctor has advised him that is not a healthy weight for a man with type 2 diabetes.

He already lost 20lbs and that is how the illness was discovered.

The ADA which is the act which is being thrown about by people stirring things up states:

"to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment, unless to do so would cause undue hardship."

Now, people will argue that many players have had diabetes and had long careers, however the Pats can argue that having a nose tackle who lost 20lbs in a few weeks will struggle to healthily gain that weight again and having an underweight, immobile DT is less than ideal and would cause "undue hardship" to the benefit of the team.

The Pats offered him the year out to get the condition under control and take it from there, however Love was adamant he wanted to play football this year.

The Patriots can easily make a case they were looking out for the player's long term interest with this release. Love has to prove the Pats cut him because he has diabetes. But where this gets tough is the Pats have a history of bringing and working with guys with severe illness/conditions before.

Tedy Bruschi suffered a stroke and the Pats kept him.
Matt Light played for a decade with Crohn's disease.
They drafted Marcus Cannon who had non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
They signed Armond Armstead who suffered a heart attack.

I don't know for sure if the Pats found out he had diabetes and thought it wasn't worth the hassle, in the same way I don't know that the rumours going about saying the Pats cut both Love and Deaderick to send a message to the team aren't true either. But trying to prove that the Patriots discriminated against Love would be virtually impossible

Old 05-17-2013, 05:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised nobody mentioned it, Browns picked up Brian Hoyer. Hilarious seeing everyone on Twitter and such say that he could "legitimately win the starting job" like Hoyer is something special and all the QB needy teams that cut him don't know what they're doing. He's officially reached journeyman status and clearly isn't starting material.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:58 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Surprised nobody mentioned it, Browns picked up Brian Hoyer. Hilarious seeing everyone on Twitter and such say that he could "legitimately win the starting job" like Hoyer is something special and all the QB needy teams that cut him don't know what they're doing. He's officially reached journeyman status and clearly isn't starting material.
I think there are worse starting QBs in the league than Hoyer, however I do agree that people who think he just needs a shot are kidding themselves. He is the type of guy if you put as your QB for 4 games may come away with 2 wins which is what you look for in a top backup QB.

In saying that, Lombardi really likes him and has no attachments to Weeden. If Weeden stinks it up again then I believe Hoyer will get his shot, and bear in mind Hoyer has 4 years experience and is still 2 years younger than Weeden

Old 05-17-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
You dont need to be anything special to win the starting job at QB in Cleveland.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks DE Bruce Irvin suspended four games for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing substances.
Irvin has no plans to appeal, admitting he took Adderall without a medical exemption. He'll participate in training camp and preseason, then be barred from all Seahawks activities until Week 5

Jets RB Mike Goodson has been formally slapped with five charges stemming from his Friday morning marijuana and weapons arrest.
Per USA Today, Goodson has been charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, possession of a handgun, possession of a loaded gun, and possession of hollow-point bullets. Goodson and a friend were allegedly "found intoxicated in an SUV" along a Denville, NJ highway. Goodson was reportedly so drunk that he had to be hospitalized. He may need a miracle-working attorney to avoid jail time. An NFL suspension also seems likely.

rotoworld.com

Last edited by boknows34 : 05-17-2013 at 03:45 PM.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend is a jets fan and I texted him about Irvin and he goes "our RB fell asleep in a car super ****** up. Your de super studied."
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's still ******** that Irvin gets the same amount for a PED that Washington gets for weed
Old 05-17-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw the Irvin news. I can't tell you how SHOCKED I am.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote