Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dogs - Thread for the Best Companion You Can Have

Since this always comes up anyways and someone always complains about it in whichever topic it is, what dogs does everyone have? want? had?

Mine (mutt)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my life my family has had a long hair Chihuahua, a Yorkie, and a Border Collie. I currently have a Brittany Spaniel (Roxy) and what we thought was an Australian Shepherd but we not think she is more of a Corgi mix (Windy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 05-18-2013 at 07:28 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha those ears are killing me.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-18-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Haha those ears are killing me.
Yeah, they are ridiculous. But she's a weird one. Whenever we go visit my parents, when we leave, she has both of them down. Currently, she is rocking one up one down. When they are both up, she reminds me of a Gremlin.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-18-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Well if this isn't the cutest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously my pup has made he rounds around the site.

Her name is Nyx (named after a Greek Goddess) but has many affectionate nicknames ranging from Beast, Chubbles, The Urher and as many here know her... TOR Dog!

I pretty much only take photos of her but if I had to choose one I think this is my favorite:

I tell my girlfriend all the time that I will always love the dog more than her... she doesn't take it kindly
Old 05-18-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well if this isn't the cutest goddamn thing I've ever seen.
you really have to be scum to not think that. so i think we can all agree we know who will not think that.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-18-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Obviously my pup has made he rounds around the site.

Her name is Nyx (named after a Greek Goddess) but has many affectionate nicknames ranging from Beast, Chubbles, The Urher and as many here know her... TOR Dog!

I pretty much only take photos of her but if I had to choose one I think this is my favorite:

I tell my girlfriend all the time that I will always love the dog more than her... she doesn't take it kindly
Women really just don't get it.
I had a friend who was really mad when her BF got a new puppy and asked me to tell him to spend more time with her not the dog. I laughed at her

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-18-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a second I thought IBC named his dog njx.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a mini schnauzer now that I sort of adopted (thanks to my daughter). He's getting old but his best feature is he'll stay in bed as long as you do.

I had a Bassett Hound that would get up every night at zero dark thirty and would take her sweet time coming back in.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was having a Bassett Hound? I've had a soft spot for them for a long time and have considered getting one at one point.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Windy goes through phases. For a month she will sleep through the night. And then for a few days (like last night) she wants a drink in the middle of the night.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-18-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
How was having a Bassett Hound? I've had a soft spot for them for a long time and have considered getting one at one point.
Well if you don't mind the middle of the night trip outdoors they're probably the best friend you'll ever have. the stairs and the jumping off the bed eventually did her back in so owning a rambler is almost a requirement.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Well if you don't mind the middle of the night trip outdoors they're probably the best friend you'll ever have. the stairs and the jumping off the bed eventually did her back in so owning a rambler is almost a requirement.
Good to hear. The middle of the night thing could just be the individual dog. I could see the jumping on the bed being hard on it's back, but I suppose you could train it to stay down. How are they in terms of shedding and drooling?
Old 05-18-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
TOR DOG!!!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Good to hear. The middle of the night thing could just be the individual dog. I could see the jumping on the bed being hard on it's back, but I suppose you could train it to stay down. How are they in terms of shedding and drooling?
they do shed. Seemed like there were a lot of trips to the vet but as you mentioned that may just be the dog.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My doggy

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 05-18-2013 at 10:17 PM.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Is that a German Shepherd? My wife wants one of those.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's my German Shepherd Hulk. Love that dog.

Dad's pit and one of the 2 chihuahuas. She's 3 and that's as big as she's getting.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
you really have to be scum to not think that. so i think we can all agree we know who will not think that.
Jbond and Vidae?
Old 05-19-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Jbond and Vidae?
SuperPacker

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-19-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quintos - he was a dog we got from a shelter. He's a mutt, don't really know what all. There was one time when my mom (type 1 diabetic) was having an insulin reaction while she was asleep, and he somehow could sense it and woke her up. He has quite the personality and is quite needy. He loves to leave our property though to go to the lake and greet everyone fishing.

Tira - when you talk about loyalty and a dog that will never leave your side, that's her.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Quintos - he was a dog we got from a shelter. He's a mutt, don't really know what all. [b]There was one time when my mom (type 1 diabetic) was having an insulin reaction while she was asleep, and he somehow could sense it and woke her up. [\b] He has quite the personality and is quite needy. He loves to leave our property though to go to the lake and greet everyone fishing.
That's awesome.
I think my dog would just start licking someone in that situation.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Is that a German Shepherd? My wife wants one of those.
She is a German shepherd mix. She was born in the pound. Her mom was a full bred shepherd with papers but we don't know her dad.

With how her tail curls and the soft white undercoat we think she has some form of husky. She's smaller than most shepherds so maybe Alaskan husky. Lots of Akita owners ask if she's Akita so there's that too.

Whatever she is, we absolutely love her. We got her at 8 weeks old out of the pound's "foster care" system. From the moment we got her she had health problems--specifically very bad mange mites that caused her to lose most of her fur. At one point the vet didn't think she was going to pull through. But she did. And as you can see from half the pictures, she is always such a happy dog with that goofy smile. She's protective and loving. But she's afraid of the stupidest things. Like lamps. Or styrofoam or plastic bags of any kind. Anything that is slowly falling, like a bag of chips or box of cereal getting locked over.

And she's my dog. Or I am her puppy. Sometimes I'm sure she think I am her puppy and my wife is her den mother. She loves to cuddle. And I don't know what I'd do without her.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's mine, she's a rescue and is a mix of a Jack Russel and a smooth haired fox terrier. Once my wife and I buy our house we plan on getting a standard schnauzer and a boxer.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote