Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Star Trek today; it was great. Loved it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Yeah, I think most people felt like it started to drag a little
Which is weird cause that final scene was one of my favorite in the whole film and I loved the dialogue between Foxx and SLJ.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it was just the part with Tarantino. A necessary but overextended scene.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the tarantino scene. "He ain't no slave. *stare off into the distance*"

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-20-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Snow White and the Huntsman on Saturday. It wasn't good, mainly because Kristen Stewart is terribad and the last 30-45 minutes sucks.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I watched Snow White and the Huntsman on Saturday. It wasn't good, mainly because Kristen Stewart is terribad and the last 30-45 minutes sucks.
I feel like that movie could have actually been really cool. Unfortunately, there was almost nothing redeeming about it. Kristen Stewart's accent was absolutely terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Kristen Stewart is just so mega-awful at acting or having a personality. I wonder if she's at least good in the sack, although I doubt it, or if she's slept her way to the middle with just sheer disinterested sluttiness.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it all could have ended without the last 30 minutes taking place in Django. Everything that happened could have easily taken place in the first shoot out in candyland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Kristen Stewart is just so mega-awful at acting or having a personality. I wonder if she's at least good in the sack, although I doubt it, or if she's slept her way to the middle with just sheer disinterested sluttiness.
I really have to assume she's a dead fish in the sack. I mean, everything she does/purveys is the epitome of "meh".

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-20-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really have to assume she's a dead fish in the sack. I mean, everything she does/purveys is the epitome of "meh".
That's what I'd figure, but how much slutting it up would someone that's boring in the sack have to do to get so many major studio roles despite having absolutely no acting talent?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
That's what I'd figure, but how much slutting it up would someone that's boring in the sack have to do to get so many major studio roles despite having absolutely no acting talent?
A lot. I mean, she legitimately did **** that one director while making the movie, so...

Seriously, I don't understand how she gets any roles other than this. Otherwise, she has to have some major dirt on some studio heads or tons of directors.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-20-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Kristin Stewart actually wasn't bad in Adventureland but yea, she was downright awful in Twilight/Snow White. Still not entirely sure how they managed to convince anyone that a 2nd Snow White and the Huntsman movie should be made.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I feel like that movie could have actually been really cool. Unfortunately, there was almost nothing redeeming about it. Kristen Stewart's accent was absolutely terrible.
Quote:
Oh god why did you have remind me of this abomination of a movie? Kristen Stewart ruined that movie more than anything I've ever seen.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

It was on HBO, I had to watch it.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-20-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was on HBO, I had to watch it.
Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better.

Also, I vote definitely on "dead in the sack".

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So pretty damn good?
A certain character's...characterization is different than originally constructed...which I think is a little worse for that said character, but the movie is still very good because the motivations for the people in the film make sense and I actually care about what happens to them. And there aren't any major plot holes in this film unlike the 2009 one.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 05-20-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I've never been a huge Star Trek fan. I'd only seen portions of the movies with the original cast. I watched TNG and enjoyed it, I liked First Contact and Generations.

So I just went and watched Wrath of Kahn because everyone says its the best Star Trek movie ever, I was unimpressed. The acting is nothing special, Khan never really seems to pose much of a threat, he's tricked extremely easily multiple times. I never felt a sense of danger, Khan was just not a menacing villain. Other than Spock dying at the end it honestly felt to me like an extremely long episode of Star Trek the series. I liked it, I didn't love it. I liked First Contact and J.J Abrams' Star Trek far more.
Wow....I'm really sorry to hear you say that. I think you need to watch the film again down the line. Or maybe see Space Seed first. That's one of the best science fiction films ever, regardless if you are a trekkie or not. It deals with a lot of interesting themes too. I'm curious, what part of the film did you find Khan to be easily tricked? Khan has a good amount of leverage in the film until the last 30 or so minutes. Even with his demise, the price was Spock's death.

First Contact is cool, unfortunately it has way too many plot problems like the other TNG films. Making Picard into an action hero was just...not a good idea.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 05-20-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better.

Also, I vote definitely on "dead in the sack".
Oh, I've openly admitted that I watch incredibly terrible movies just because they are on TV, especially HBO/Showtime/Starz. I don't do it as much anymore because I don't have the time, but in my prime (2005-2009) I probably watched 90% of movies offered by HBO each month.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-20-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wow....I'm really sorry to hear you say that. I think you need to watch the film again down the line. Or maybe see Space Seed first. That's one of the best science fiction films ever, regardless if you are a trekkie or not. It deals with a lot of interesting themes too. I'm curious, what part of the film did you find Khan to be easily tricked? Khan has a good amount of leverage in the film until the last 30 or so minutes. Even with his demise, the price was Spock's death.

First Contact is cool, unfortunately it has way too many plot problems like the other TNG films. Making Picard into an action hero was just...not a good idea.
Well, first when Khan first sneak attacks the Enterprise, they level the playing field fairly easily by stalling and entering a code to deactivate his shields. Then they trick him into believing that it would take 2 days to fix the ship instead of 2 hours by broadcasting that info over an open channel. Then at the end they even the playing field again by leading Khan into an electrical storm or whatever it was and then they simply drop below him because Khan "displays 2 dimensional thinking" according to Spock. Spock dies fixing the warp drive so they can escape from Khan's last ditch effort of activating the Genesis device as he's dieing, that was the only point where it felt like there was real danger.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Well, first when Khan first sneak attacks the Enterprise, they level the playing field fairly easily by stalling and entering a code to deactivate his shields. Then they trick him into believing that it would take 2 days to fix the ship instead of 2 hours by broadcasting that info over an open channel. Then at the end they even the playing field again by leading Khan into an electrical storm or whatever it was and then they simply drop below him because Khan "displays 2 dimensional thinking" according to Spock. Spock dies fixing the warp drive so they can escape from Khan's last ditch effort of activating the Genesis device as he's dieing, that was the only point where it felt like there was real danger.
Right, but that could have happened to anyone. The code is there to deactivate another Federation's starship's shields. No other Federation ship should be firing on one another. And it wasn't a certainty it would work in the first place as Khan may have changed the code like Spock said. He didn't, but it's not surprising that he didn't because he was stranded on Ceti Alpha V all those years. Plus, he's a man from the 1990's. He doesn't have the experience of working with Federation starships. Up to that point his only encounter with a Federation starship was the original Enterprise 15 years earlier.

This same logic is used when Kirk and Spock have that conversation over the open channel. And the same also logic also occurs during the "buried alive" scene when Kirk bluffs his anger over his communicator to make Khan believe they are stuck on the planet.

Again the same logic is used in the nebula when the Enterprise battles the Reliant. Spock says he is intelligent, but not experienced. The same could be said for his entire crew, especially in a battle situation who were piloting the Reliant like a sailing ship instead of a submarine. This motif of experience being an advantage is present throughout the entire film and it fits well into the notion of old age, one of the major themes of the movie. Kirk is getting older, but he has experience on his side. And that is why he is able to defeat Khan once again. This film shows why Kirk is Kirk and is such a good captain. Khan's intelligence is displayed throughout the first half of the film for the most part (luring the Enterprise to Regula I, stealing the Genesis device), but when the chips are down Kirk shows his resolve and is able to outwit Khan because he's just been around the block so many times.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 05-20-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand the logic behind it, but to me it all just happened it a very bland manner. It just all seemed to easy to me. Again, I thought it was a decent movie, but I just don't see why everyone thinks it is the best Star Trek film. Nostalgia maybe?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lawless was awesome. Hate Shia though.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I understand the logic behind it, but to me it all just happened it a very bland manner. It just all seemed to easy to me. Again, I thought it was a decent movie, but I just don't see why everyone thinks it is the best Star Trek film. Nostalgia maybe?
Well the film was very well received when it first came out and still is to this day by the majority. As for being the best Star Trek film, that's easy. The majority of other Star Trek films are either passable or terrible. And you don't have to be into Star Trek to like the film.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Silver Linings Playbook. I'm very surprised it was so critically acclaimed. It wasn't anything special. I should have expected it because the book wasn't anything to write home about.

I didn't like the casting at all. Especially Jennifer Lawrence. I have no issue with her, but I don't think she was right for the part. And the fact that she won Best Actress for that is mystifying.

A ton of changes from the book and almost none of them were really that good. It just seemed like the movie was trying to be too much like its name and have a silver lining at the end. But it made the characters so uninteresting. His brother is basically a non-factor in the movie, the relationship between Pat and his doctor (which was the highlight of the book in my opinion) was almost non-existent.

All-in-all, I'd give this a 5.2/10.

Edit: Also, I thought the profanity was way over the top. There are a lot of different ways to express anger and emotion without dropping the f-bomb. Sometimes it makes sense. Other times it is lazy writing. I feel it's the latter in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 05-22-2013 at 07:58 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote