Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me wally and shiney had a pretty epic night of killing people tonight. After wally logged off we stashed our gear and loaded up to kill some people by spawn. I went undercover to try to lure some guys in with a free ride and got about 3-4 people to come near my van and forenci and shiney unloaded on them and got one or 2 guys. I played it cool and panicked with them (I deserve an oscar btw) and followed one of the guys trying to hunt forenci and shiney up in the woods. He's shooting at them and hitting them so at that point I had to turn on him before he killed them and shoot him. If I could've stayed undercover long enough I couldve kept setting them up to die all night lol. After like 5 attempts from them trying to kill us they finally got us.

I got some of the action recorded on fraps, cain you need to get back on with us!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote