Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2013, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alan Wake 2 please baby Jesus.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted to play the first Alan wake, but my old gf never bought it for me like she said she would. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I'M A MISOGYNIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...kham-confusion

Quote:
"I can talk about it now, we've been working for about 9-10 months on the next Arkham." At first it was assumed that this meant earlier reports which stated Conroy wouldn't return to Arkham Origins were incorrect, but then Warner Bros announced that Origins' Batman will be voiced by Roger Craig Smith, leaving everyone thoroughly confused as to what was happening.

In a bid to clear things up, Conroy last night took to his Twitter. According to Batman-News he sent out the following message: "Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, NOT ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall." According to Warner Bros. PR rep Gary Miereanu, this is Conroy's official account.

If we take this at face value, then it seems Conroy is talking about the next Arkham game after Origins, which hasn't been announced yet, possibly for next-gen consoles. Speculation that such a game is in development has been rife since it was confirmed Rocksteady Studios, the creator of the first two Arkham games, wasn't returning for the third instalment. Presumably, they've been at work on this with Conroy all along.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah another article is up, with him confirming that theyve been working on another Arkham game besides Origins for about 9-10 months now. If this is a god damn hand held version I'm going to be so disappointed.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got the show on record, it's unfortunate I'm going to miss it live.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time is the reveal?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
What time is the reveal?
10am PDT so like 1pm est or 12 noon mid west pst . So an hour away!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah another article is up, with him confirming that theyve been working on another Arkham game besides Origins for about 9-10 months now. If this is a god damn hand held version I'm going to be so disappointed.
It's got to be next gen
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I really hope so. If that gets a reveal today during the xbox show today I will be soooo happy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 more mins people.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xbox One? Dafuq?
Old 05-21-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only care about games.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

ESPN and the fantasy stuff looked decently useful.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Pretty much they're just trying to jerk off shareholders and the media right now. As per usual the hardcore gamers take it in the butt.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Pretty much they're just trying to jerk off shareholders and the media right now. As per usual the hardcore gamers take it in the butt.
I mean, it's expected. I don't mind this because I use my Xbox for a lot more than just games.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, it's expected. I don't mind this because I use my Xbox for a lot more than just games.
For sure, didn't mean to sound too surprised.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And to be fair, they did say this was not going to be software oriented. They said E3 is for the software.

Woohoo. Under the hood. Excited for this.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Hey at least they showed the god damn thing. I like the fantasy idea, thats actually really useful for me.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

How about instead of a TV series we make a good game. #SaveHalo
Old 05-21-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to own this system.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Hah. Hopefully 343 learned from Halo 4.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I am a fan of the fantasy sports innovations. Slightly awkward interview here with the Rog.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Spieldberg directing Halo tv show, works for me.

Also this partnership with the NFl is making me hard. So excited. I like this thus far. I would like to see some actual gameplay footage tho.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha, well this is more just hardware on display and features of the console itself. Games/software is at E3.

I'm erect for the fantasy integration though.