Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 05-18-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
and Tebow is the best.
Well, duh; that goes without saying.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was having this discussion on another forum so I thought I'd bring it here. I think the AJ Jenkins hate by our fanbase is a bit extreme. Alot fans are calling him a bust already and that they think he will NEVER be a starting caliber WR, which I think is just blind hate. Alot ppl are saying outlandish **** like Patton is better than him already and he is on the roster bubble and just a whole lot of nonsense really. I just don't understand the line of thinking. I understand not having a single catch as a rookie would stir some concern but fans are just plain overreacting. He was 6th on the depth chart the moment he was drafted. What kind of stats does the 6th WR on a team have at the end of the year on most teams?

I understand fans for the most part want instant gratification and whatnot, but not every roookie hits the ground running. Certain players need an adjustment period when they step up a level. And Jenkins background suggests that, as he it took him awhile to develop at the college level as well. But I think biggest misconception is that he's not a hard worker. I don't know where that comes from. Everyone who is around the kid for a period time says is that he's very dedicated. I think ppl are basing this on him not being in great shape to start rookie mini-camp last year, which I think its totally short-sided. If ppl actually took the time to read the quote correctly, JH said none of the rookies were in great shape, which is very common. The conditioning level from college to pro is very different. AJ himself said he thought he was in great shape. Nobody remembers but back in 2011, during the lockout and after he was drafted, Aldon joined the group who was working out at San Jose State for the first time. After his first workout, Sopoaga told reporters he was so not ready, in terms of NFL conditioning that he was throwing up during their workout and that he felt sorry for him because nobody warned him about just how fit you have to be at this level. Now nobody made a big deal out of it at the time because it didn't come from a coach's mouth I guess, and because the lockout was the bigger story at the time. Plus, Aldon went on to have such a successful rookie year on top of that, but I didn't hear one person questioning Aldon's work ethic after that story first broke. Its mostly about perception with fans. If your producing, then you must be working hard. If your not, then obviously your a lazy bum.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. It is ridiculous. It is because he comes with the "1st round pick" label. On a team this talented it should be hard to get on the field as a rookie and Jenkins wouldn't have been on it all realistically if it weren't for injuries. If he goes a few picks later, and falls into the 2nd round, no one thinks much of his rookie season.

The "lazy" thing must come from reportedly showing up in camp out of shape and then declining Jerry Rice's help with training. We 49er fans love Rice, of course, so the combination of those two things probably didn't sit to well with most of us.

It doesn't bother me. I think he will steadily improve over the next couple of seasons and be an important piece to this team.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wasn't it stated, from the moment he was drafted, that he was not expected to contribute last year?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
The "lazy" thing must come from reportedly showing up in camp out of shape and then declining Jerry Rice's help with training. We 49er fans love Rice, of course, so the combination of those two things probably didn't sit to well with most of us.
But that's the thing, he never declined Rice's invitation. He said he would love to workout with Jerry but their schedules have prevented them from making it happen. I mean what would fans rather he do, run hills with Rice or work out in ATL, with his QB and develop some chemistry? Work out at a professional training facility, with strength and training experts or run some glorified trail with Rice? I swear, our fanbase is clueless sometimes...drives me ******* crazy.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-19-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
wasn't it stated, from the moment he was drafted, that he was not expected to contribute last year?
For the fans that have some sort of football knowledge, it was well known Jenkins was more of a project. But most fans equate 1st round pick = instant contributor, regardless of the team or circumstances.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
But that's the thing, he never declined Rice's invitation. He said he would love to workout with Jerry but their schedules have prevented them from making it happen. I mean what we would fans rather he do, run hills with Rice or work out in ATL with his QB and develop some chemistry? Work out at a professional training facility, with strength and training experts or run some glorified trail with Rice? I swear, our fanbase is clueless sometimes...drives me ******* crazy.
Oh, I hadn't even looked into the allegations that he declined Rice's offer to workout with him. I just have heard them, here and there. I never thought much of it, though. I would definitely rather he be with Kaep working on some chemistry.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Oh, I hadn't even looked into the allegations that he declined Rice's offer to workout with him. I just have heard them, here and there. I never thought much of it, though. I would definitely rather he be with Kaep working on some chemistry.
Hopefully he's working on catching the ball better amirite?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is in love with what LaMicheal James can do out of the backfield, and had Kendall Hunter not been injured, James would've contributed just as little. RB is also a much easier position to plug-and-play.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well just one more day guys and Super bowl L should be ours to host. I believe we are the front runners so far.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Hopefully he's working on catching the ball better amirite?
There's no issue with his hands that I know of, granted he did drop his only target on the year. Jenkins issues were more mental than anything. From what I've read his lack of reps were mostly due to his inability to pick up the playbook. We ask all our WRs to learn all the positions, the X, the Z, and the Y. I think that's where he struggled the most. That and his strength needed to improve. Jenkins was a package specific player. Nearly all of his reps came in our 3 WR sets. Nobody runs less 3 WR sets than we do. Not even close really if memory serves me correct. So that explains some of why he had very few targets.

I went back and charted all our offensive snaps from our divisonal round game against the Packers and the NFCCG versus the Falcons. Jenkins played seven snaps against the Packers. One snap was in our 2 WR, 2 RB set. The other snaps were in our 3 WR sets. One was in our 3 WR, RB, TE set. The other five, in our 3 WR, 2 TE set. 3 of his 7 snaps were run plays. One was a designed QB keeper by CK in case you were wondering how he was on the field for 3 run plays when a RB was only on the field with him for two plays. We only ran 3 wide, six times and Jenkins was on the field for each snap. Against the Falcons, Jenkins didn't play at all. Ginn was the third WR for all our 3 wide sets except one, where they used Chad Hall instead. We only ran 3 wide, seven times against the Falcons.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-20-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a better idea...instead of Jenkins choosing one or the other, he should bring Rice with him to where he works out with Kaepernick. That way, Rice can teach Jenkins to run better routes and catch the ball. Best of all, since they would all be in the same training facility, afterwards, Jenkins can work with Kaepernick so Rice can see what he's learning and improve/adjust the things he's not.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I was having this discussion on another forum so I thought I'd bring it here. I think the AJ Jenkins hate by our fanbase is a bit extreme. Alot fans are calling him a bust already and that they think he will NEVER be a starting caliber WR, which I think is just blind hate. Alot ppl are saying outlandish **** like Patton is better than him already and he is on the roster bubble and just a whole lot of nonsense really. I just don't understand the line of thinking. I understand not having a single catch as a rookie would stir some concern but fans are just plain overreacting. He was 6th on the depth chart the moment he was drafted. What kind of stats does the 6th WR on a team have at the end of the year on most teams?

I understand fans for the most part want instant gratification and whatnot, but not every roookie hits the ground running. Certain players need an adjustment period when they step up a level. And Jenkins background suggests that, as he it took him awhile to develop at the college level as well. But I think biggest misconception is that he's not a hard worker. I don't know where that comes from. Everyone who is around the kid for a period time says is that he's very dedicated. I think ppl are basing this on him not being in great shape to start rookie mini-camp last year, which I think its totally short-sided. If ppl actually took the time to read the quote correctly, JH said none of the rookies were in great shape, which is very common. The conditioning level from college to pro is very different. AJ himself said he thought he was in great shape. Nobody remembers but back in 2011, during the lockout and after he was drafted, Aldon joined the group who was working out at San Jose State for the first time. After his first workout, Sopoaga told reporters he was so not ready, in terms of NFL conditioning that he was throwing up during their workout and that he felt sorry for him because nobody warned him about just how fit you have to be at this level. Now nobody made a big deal out of it at the time because it didn't come from a coach's mouth I guess, and because the lockout was the bigger story at the time. Plus, Aldon went on to have such a successful rookie year on top of that, but I didn't hear one person questioning Aldon's work ethic after that story first broke. Its mostly about perception with fans. If your producing, then you must be working hard. If your not, then obviously your a lazy bum.
I'm assuming you went to a much bigger forum. Probably the main 49ers board since you have an account there correct? In recent times I've tried to stay away from those kinds of places. It's great at getting all kinds of information that you don't get as quickly as you do in a smaller place like this, but at the same time it's hard to have good conversations with people who let their emotions get in the way of objectivity. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back and be a regular poster. Maybe just to browse news.

As for Jenkins, I think he's fine at this point. A lot of receivers take three years to develop. We live in an age of instant gratification and people want the next Jerry Rice right out of the gate.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:52 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm assuming you went to a much bigger forum. Probably the main 49ers board since you have an account there correct? In recent times I've tried to stay away from those kinds of places. It's great at getting all kinds of information that you don't get as quickly as you do in a smaller place like this, but at the same time it's hard to have good conversations with people who let their emotions get in the way of objectivity. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back and be a regular poster. Maybe just to browse news.

As for Jenkins, I think he's fine at this point. A lot of receivers take three years to develop. We live in an age of instant gratification and people want the next Jerry Rice right out of the gate.
No it wasn't the main board or the webzone. Haven't visited either in quite some time.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling AJ a bust is premature but i don't think its too much to ask for the 30th pick to do something his rookie year.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 05-20-2013 at 11:37 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Calling AJ a bust is premature but i don't think its too much to ask for the 30th pick to do something his rookie year.
That's a good point. We just happened to be really stacked on our roster.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patton and/or Jenkins will emerge in the next 1-2 years and the better of the two will take Boldin's spot when he's done.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look guys we get Super Bowl L . Times are changing! Here it to hope we can play in the super bowl at our own turf ha.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

God damn you Crabtree !!! i hope it is not serious .

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...=Facebook_news
Old 05-22-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torn Achilles for Crabtree....could come back but remains to be seen. There goes 2013 unless Jenkins and Patton emerge.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Torn Achilles for Crabtree....could come back but remains to be seen. There goes 2013 unless Jenkins and Patton emerge.
Or Boldin and Vernon Davis perform?

Wait, really, the 2013 season is over because Crabtree is out? The defense is just going to roll over? The receivers won't make plays? The offensive line is going to suck? Kaepernick is going to play like garbage? LOL.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Or Boldin and Vernon Davis perform?

Wait, really, the 2013 season is over because Crabtree is out? The defense is just going to roll over? The receivers won't make plays? The offensive line is going to suck? Kaepernick is going to play like garbage? LOL.
Sorry, was in a pissed off mood when I typed that. While im still pissed off, the season isnt over but it did just become harder for the 49ers. Their top WR and playmaker is possibly gone for the season. WR wise, outside of Davis and Boldin, im not expecting anything from anyone. 2013 is looking more like 2011 where its going to be on the running game and defense.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Well what did you expect from Dan really? Like I said in the pro football forum, its a blow but not a huge blow. Not this early in the off-season and not the way our offense works. His production will just come from other places. Honestly I'm not too bummed. I think we have enough talent at WR to overcome this. It may mean we're counting on some unknowns but we've done well with unkowns(Boone, Miller, Bowman). I trust THIS staff to get the 'next guy up', ready to produce. If I didn't, I would probably think the sky was falling like Dan. It would be different if this happened in the middle of the season. But being the time of the year it is, we have enough time to adjust. I thought CK targeted Crabs a little too much, to a fault. It will make him step up and utilize other guys and spread the ball around a little more.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-22-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Sorry, was in a pissed off mood when I typed that. While im still pissed off, the season isnt over but it did just become harder for the 49ers. Their top WR and playmaker is possibly gone for the season. WR wise, outside of Davis and Boldin, im not expecting anything from anyone. 2013 is looking more like 2011 where its going to be on the running game and defense.
That's like saying the Steelers had no chance all these past years if their top receiver (Holmes, Wallace) were out for the season. The 49ers are going to be just fine. If this were Kaepernick it would be a different story. But it isn't.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.