Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
... how? it doesn't require anything like that now, i don't see why they'd add it right before launching a new console. unless you meant ps4?

and jesus christ, forenci. orientated? wtf is orientated?
Lol yeah my bad. Ps4. That would be so ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
... how? it doesn't require anything like that now, i don't see why they'd add it right before launching a new console. unless you meant ps4?

and jesus christ, forenci. orientated? wtf is orientated?
What? What are you talking about?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What? What are you talking about?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so confused right now.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:36 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Um, PS3 is going to end up going the same route for used games. This isn't news, its been speculated on for at least two years.
Quote:

Read the message train you idgets
Old 05-22-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend sent me this

Old 05-22-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand why they didnt get into the games yet. They wanted people to focus on the entertainment center aspects of this console and games would have really distracted from. that.

Games are all that really matter for me. all this other stuff is just bonus stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I see and read some of IGN's critiques on the console the more valid I feel them become. They need a big E3 to really get the hardcore audience back to their side. I really don't want to make another console jump lol.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think id rather have a wii U than xbox one

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ok, I'm not going that far.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really care who caused this used games thing or if it shouldn't have been a surprise, but it should honestly be illegal and I'm probably just gonna roll with my 360 for the foreseeable future.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Its just the gaming industry as a whole really. One couldn't go ahead with it without the others following suit. PC has done it since starcraft or any of those games. I mean we really should be thankful it took the consoles this long to catch up with that model when you look at the overall picture. Idk, I don't buy many games so it probably affects others more than myself. Last game I bought used was dark souls, and that was one of the best purchases of my life.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i think id rather have a wii U than xbox one
I'm a Nintendo fanboy and even I don't have or plan to get a Wii U.

Their stupid gamepad style controller and lack of 3rd party games has turned me away.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a nintendo fanboy as well.

Maybe something will change and this will be our year.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
this is forenci's confusion, probably. orientate is on par, word-wise, with 'irregardless'. that is, the dictionary sort of accepts it, but only because people have no idea what they're actually trying to say. the word should've been 'oriented'.
Psh. You should know that it is indeed grammatically correct. It is just not standard edited U.S. English.

I honestly did not know where that quote was coming from though. Thus my confusion.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is kevin spacey telling the truth that the fee to pay a used game is as much as the game itself?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I'm a nintendo fanboy as well.

Maybe something will change and this will be our year.
I will only buy that system once it has a new and actually interesting Zelda game, to go along with a smash brothers game that has an incredible lineup. Those two games would be system sellers for me.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Hopefully Microsoft will see the massive backlash and change a few things by the time E3 swings around.

I understand they're not stupid and they do a ton of testing to see if these changes will fly with MOST people but unfortunately most of the game-based media are hardcore gamers and create a ton of critique/uproar on the matter.

I'll be interested to see what Sony says. They really have been mum on a lot of these issues.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
is kevin spacey telling the truth that the fee to pay a used game is as much as the game itself?
As of right now, yes.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
As of right now, yes.
Microsoft can suck it easy then.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

As of now what? Show me one legitimate link that claims that they'll charge the same price for used games? Why would they be used games when you could buy the same game new for just as much? Lets use our noodles here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah I have not seen that either. I thought it was going to be a small fee.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NERDs!!! (njx)

I bring you nerd news. http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/x...laystation-4/5

njx jump to the CPU and memory page.

mostly both have the same crap, but PS4 has more power so expect to pay more. same graphics chip and all, but PS4 has more shading. Same as last time(PS3 graphics>xbox, but had to be genius dev), but now more Devs can take advantage of it. So you will see a significant difference between common games.

won't be backwards compatible, but can play xbox games if microsoft lets us.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm pretty sure Bert is just reading random speculation on the interwebz and freaking out about it.

Quote:
Quote: