Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-22-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Grizz labeled you as pro town, and then went on record backing you up.
You missed my point. He did that after already making his suspicion on JR already known. Which was in line with my suspicions on JR. He didn't hear my suspicions, then agree, then call be pro town. He did back me up but he already had his own suspicions on JR. He didn't follow my suspicions... which would be weird.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Who and how so?
Firstly D-Unit is making sense now either he is evil or he realized his current method of play would constantly get him killed. CJ tends to stick to his guns in lieu of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Although it wouldn't be the first time he changed.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Checking in for the first time today, and after having read through, I'm going to have to say my suspicions lie with Grizz. I noted day one that he quickly jumped onto following Gonzo's accusations of OSU. Today he did the same, quickly jumping to follow D-Unit, because he's "obvtown", in his suspicions of JR. Seems determined to attach himself to someone he knows is good, Grizz normally strikes me as more reserved and independent in action.

But in all seriousness, I voted OSU yesterday when he got crazy over-defensive to the point where he wanted to have Gonzo infracted for a freaking forum game. He posted a few things later in the day that were level-headed and calmed my suspicions some but he's still near the top of my list. Gonzo also at that point was calling him useless in mafia games in general, not even thinking he was scum, until I voted and he then said he was gonna follow me, but okay, you and JR can keep misrepping me. As for "following" D, if you follow the day's progression, I started calling JR out about it his posts before D even came on and then backed up his vote when I saw someone else I think is town seeing the same thing.

D is literally playing the EXACT same way he did the last two games and you all thought he was evil and wanted to lynch him (one of you even killed him as Dexter) in both games and in both games he successfully nailed scum and was an integral part of the town win, but let's all want to lynch him for being different and outspoken.

Some other random game thoughts:

I think anyone who came out firing, suggesting a potential frame-job on the Gonzo/vidae thing jumps out at me as trying to push something that simply isn't there (Cain and SP immediately come to mind). Gonzo and vidae were killed for the same reason they are killed early in just about EVERY game (last game notwithstanding). They are active posters who are really good at the game when they are town.

I know brat has played before in the past but he strikes me as someone who doesn't fully comprehend what's going on and the fact that he's trying gives him town points to me. New players that are scum typically lay low and only post when they are either called out or have some random fluff to add about either the format or, particularly, the flavor.

Broth, CMD, and fenikz are players that I haven't really noticed much and would like to hear more from. Fenikz has been playing like this the last few games and was town though so I don't particularly have any scum read on him, would just like to hear more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me asking for the infraction was sarcasm, that's why I said to just do it for a day and for shits and giggles. Just wanted to put that out there

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
D is literally playing the EXACT same way he did the last two games and you all thought he was evil and wanted to lynch him (one of you even killed him as Dexter) in both games and in both games he successfully nailed scum and was an integral part of the town win, but let's all want to lynch him for being different and outspoken.
I killed D-Unit. I also killed him in the American History game. That is why I'm pretty sure he's good. He's playing a good guy D-Unit game. I was wrong during both of those other games and I've learned from my mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You missed my point. He did that after already making his suspicion on JR already known. Which was in line with my suspicions on JR. He didn't hear my suspicions, then agree, then call be pro town. He did back me up but he already had his own suspicions on JR. He didn't follow my suspicions... which would be weird.
think you're good, and Grizz is using you as an alibi. I don't think JR is evil.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*I think you're good...

Phone cut it off.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats up with Broth laying low?

Hmmm me ponders....
Old 05-22-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah D coming out and claiming townie could be a ploy to make us ignore him, but I'm onto him!

And if we lynch a townie at least we don't lose something important, like an odd night Vigilante. Amiright guys?
Quote:
Yeah. Normally guys who come out and say killing a townie is ok is...

Classic mafia.

You guys are making this so easy to nail. Coming out has been the most helpful thing the town has had to work with today. All you fools are shooting yourselves in the foot.

this is one other thing that has me pondering some more?

or maybe JR is trying to set Dunit up?

gun shots usually point to mafiosa, and that poor boy was shot down.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I killed D-Unit. I also killed him in the American History game. That is why I'm pretty sure he's good. He's playing a good guy D-Unit game. I was wrong during both of those other games and I've learned from my mistakes.
If you killed me as a mafia member (and I was good) how were you wrong about me?
Old 05-22-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post

Wouldn't be the first time he wanted me killed. haha.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm not trying to set D-Unit up. I think he's good. If I was trying to set him up, I wouldn't be calling him good.

Quote:
If you killed me as a mafia member (and I was good) how were you wrong about me?
I killed you as Dexter. And I got the American History game wrong. I killed Todd, not you. You were actually bad in the American History game.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-22-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Running out to check out a house with my sis. JR is awesome so don't lynch him. Lynch OSU instead.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I killed you as Dexter. And I got the American History game wrong. I killed Todd, not you. You were actually bad in the American History game.
Rita! You killed your own love!

You is baaaad mafia players.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Rita! You killed your own love!

You is baaaad mafia players.
Yeah, that wasn't my best moment. Neither was killing Todd. Really anytime I have killing powers as a good guy I screw it up.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

My List

baddies....I think
JR
Grizz
SP
CJ
Cigars
Rufus
Trogdor
Broth
Cain
CMD
TH
UK Fan
D-Unit
OSU
Fenikz
B316

good people
Gonzo
Vidae
Old 05-22-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seems you excluded yourself, that makes you the most suspicious of all!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evil list
SP

(does this mean i'm now good?)

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
seems you excluded yourself, that makes you the most suspicious of all!
i'm right there.

ohh, dunit changed my name again.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): JR, SP, TH
JR (4): D-Unit, OSU, Grizz, brat316
Grizz (1): Cigars

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i'm right there.

ohh, dunit changed my name again.
Why not put yourself on the good list if you are indeed good?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright well it doesn't appear that I'm going to be able to sway the town to vote for Grizz as it stands, it seems like it would remain between JR and OSU. So I might as well be out with it;

I followed Grizz, and he visited Dr. Gonzo last night. I tried to push the towns towards him without having to reveal myself openly and to see if anyone tried to defend him from what seemed like mere suspicions, but alas here it is.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Why not put yourself on the good list if you are indeed good?
cause the only people's roles we know are the dead ONES!

So I should do as you do?
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IIRC SP is the only one in recent memory to kill Gonzo night 1. Just an observation

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Evil list
SP

(does this mean i'm now good?)
Since you took the time to underline Evil List, then yeah... I think you're good.