Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
i had a similar situation, except i hooked up with her sister for awhile. then she got jealous i was ******* her sister and i ended up hooking up with her. so i got to bang 2 sisters and ended up with the one i wanted too. made for real interesting outings with her family.
Awesome.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
i had a similar situation, except i hooked up with her sister for awhile. then she got jealous i was ******* her sister and i ended up hooking up with her. so i got to bang 2 sisters and ended up with the one i wanted too. made for real interesting outings with her family.
This is the dream right here, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had once tried the sister thing too. She wouldn't allow me to meet her
Old 05-21-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The closest I've ever gotten is I dated a pair of cousins. There was a pretty big gap between the times so it wasn't nearly as cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hot women friends are awesome, cause they make the girls your pursuing so much more competitive and jealous so they try super hard. Only issue is if you hook up with her friends, cause then a lot of times the girls will become mortal enemies after being friends.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, with the friends of your female friends thing, you can't just hook up with all of them and use them and such. That will create bad drama. Best case is to go and try to date the hottest/best one if you can. The other best case is to hook up with friends of friends. Bigger population, same advantages, and you can do it multiple times.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am blessed, it wasn't pretty, it wasn't without stress, but we overcame it. My mom is more than happy with everything.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Every guy ends up in the friend zone at least once. Look back through this thread. You will see DOZENS of examples. Guys of a certain age don't have the balls to ask out women or make their intentions clear. Instead, they are passive aggressive. Women don't want passive men. They want men of action.

I think many guys go through the phase of messing up their interactions with women. They lament over that one girl (or girls). Eventually, they either wise up or they don't. I am a big proponent of advising people to be more direct in all of their interactions. However, people also have to make their own decisions and mistakes. Certain things are destined to happen. In the end, no one is going to change or not do something they want until they decide to make that shift.
Truer words were never spoken. From my experience success rate doubles when you sack up and just ask her out. Are their plenty of fails anyway sure but you just handle that and 90% of the time there are no awkward side effects after a day or two.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Truer words were never spoken. From my experience success rate doubles when you sack up and just ask her out. Are their plenty of fails anyway sure but you just handle that and 90% of the time there are no awkward side effects after a day or two.
It really is a situation of **** or get off the pot.

But a lot of guys like to just sit on the porcelain throne, keeping it warm for the next guy.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely. I've done it myself a bunch of times. I've also tried to hang on with girls who basically told me no several times. At a certain point, you just have to relax and put yourself out there without making some sort of stupid commitment. I would typically reject the "friendship" line because I wasn't interested in that at all. When girls would feed me that line, I would just tell them, "I'm interested in pursuing you and I have plenty of friends. If you're not interested, I wish you the best." About 20% of the time, that line would get me a date. It never resulted in any sex, though. Typically a waste.

My recommendation for all the wusses out there is to just put it out there and deal with the consequences. It's much less painful than letting it simmer and build up.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-24-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question for ya'll relationship advice givers:

To preface, My girlfriend that I talked about a few pages back have now been dating for almost 4 months. Things have had their rough spots as we learn more about each others personalities but not so bad that we got into any huge fights or anything like that. Just small disagreements.

Last night she said that her brother and sister-in-law were going to drop her off of their cell phone plan. I am still on my parents cell phone plan that i am paying them for, and I decided this month that I should go off on my own.

Since I am going on my own plan this month, without even thinking about it i offered to bring her onto my plan and just split the bill down the middle. She was okay with this, but I feel as though money complicates things and we are doing so well now.

I also feel like this is something small to prove that she can be responsible enough to pay bills, so it will better us in the future. But I have a hard time bugging people when they owe me money.

My other worry is that we will break up in the two years that we have a contract and then be forced to stay in contact with her after that.

Good idea, bad idea or otherwise?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My gut says bad idea, but that's because I don't like the idea of tying yourself to people so early in a relationship for so long. So it's probably not as bad an idea as my initial reaction would lead me to believe.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

To preface, My girlfriend that I talked about a few pages back have now been dating for almost 4 months. Things have had their rough spots as we learn more about each others personalities but not so bad that we got into any huge fights or anything like that. Just small disagreements.

Last night she said that her brother and sister-in-law were going to drop her off of their cell phone plan. I am still on my parents cell phone plan that i am paying them for, and I decided this month that I should go off on my own.

Since I am going on my own plan this month, without even thinking about it i offered to bring her onto my plan and just split the bill down the middle. She was okay with this, but I feel as though money complicates things and we are doing so well now.

I also feel like this is something small to prove that she can be responsible enough to pay bills, so it will better us in the future. But I have a hard time bugging people when they owe me money.

My other worry is that we will break up in the two years that we have a contract and then be forced to stay in contact with her after that.

blahhh page monster.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a nice gesture vikes, but I think it's not the best idea ever.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't do it dude. 2 year contracts. make her go prepaid.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TMobile offers a decent monthly plan, take her that route. Two years is a long time, last thing you want is a premature breakup and a cancellation fee in the hundreds. Or **** credit. Tell her to fly a kite.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Different plans - as you said, it is going good, but 4 months still isn't that long of a relationship so hold off on that.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't do it broski.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
TMobile offers a decent monthly plan, take her that route. Two years is a long time, last thing you want is a premature breakup and a cancellation fee in the hundreds. Or **** credit. Tell her to fly a kite.
I like this idea, however, TMobile doesn't have cellular service in South Dakota. Verizon and AT&T are all we have for options. I should also say that we have Sprint, but their service sucks so bad in South Dakota that I can't do it.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 05-24-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

AWFUL, AWFUL idea. You barely know the girl. Don't add a contractual relationship. This sets a precedent that you will take care of her with no investment on her end at all. If things don't work out (and odds are, they won't), you now have to try to collect half a phone bill from her or cut off her service. Don't put yourself in that kind of a position. Keep things separate until you are together for AT LEAST a year. Get through 4 whole seasons before you set up a multi-year situation.

Her cell phone situation is not your problem really. Sure, it sucks, but she should be able to or should have to stand on her own. Don't go down the path of creating complexity and problems for no reason. There are very few positives and a ton of negatives.

Of course, now that you have discussed it with her, she believes it is going to happen, and you are going to look like a dick when/if you say no. I don't have any advice for you on how to handle that one. Just be prepared for a meltdown because your chick thinks it's happening.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
AWFUL, AWFUL idea. You barely know the girl. Don't add a contractual relationship. This sets a precedent that you will take care of her with no investment on her end at all. If things don't work out (and odds are, they won't), you now have to try to collect half a phone bill from her or cut off her service. Don't put yourself in that kind of a position. Keep things separate until you are together for AT LEAST a year. Get through 4 whole seasons before you set up a multi-year situation.

Her cell phone situation is not your problem really. Sure, it sucks, but she should be able to or should have to stand on her own. Don't go down the path of creating complexity and problems for no reason. There are very few positives and a ton of negatives.

Of course, now that you have discussed it with her, she believes it is going to happen, and you are going to look like a dick when/if you say no. I don't have any advice for you on how to handle that one. Just be prepared for a meltdown because your chick thinks it's happening.
This is good advice.

I know it may sound cliche, but it feels like we have been together a lot longer than that and have been discussing marriage a little bit. She is very mature for her age and I am just slightly immature for my age (I am 3 years older than she is).

I know, to those of you who I have posted with since I started here you might say, "vikes, you've been down this road before and it didn't end well (different story for a different day)" I know that. But my last serious GF I was with was in high school, and we were engaged before I even graduated High school.

We were going to live together this summer but she had a job offer in another city that she couldn't pass up for the summer, and not to mention she is living rent free.

I think we are both mature enough to handle it if/ when we break up. There is just that underlying fear that it is going to cause drama in the relationship the way it is now, like I said, money complicates things.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you have more than enough of a reason not to do it, money just complicates things.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Stop discussing marriage so soon. Know her a year before you consider anything like this. Trust me. You will be happier for it.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

**** a year, marriage shouldn't even be discussed until you've lived together for almost two years. People in this country rush into marriage way too ******* fast, that's why all of you get divorced so damn much.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
**** a year, marriage shouldn't even be discussed until you've lived together for almost two years. People in this country rush into marriage way too ******* fast, that's why all of you get divorced so damn much.
Talking out of your ass I see?