Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-25-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Post CL beers are going to do me in soon. I'll be around for ~30 minutes, but after that I will be MIA until idk when.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I've read about broth.

He mentioned how SP killed Gonzo in another game night 1 and wanted us to know about that, but immediately after Cigaro revealed his information he voted for Grizz and was "going with the follower." Next was his lengthy post about everyone where he slipped in the townie claim of his. He mentions how the town is Over powered with all these roles that he is assuming we have, but he stayed constant on Grizz vote. Talks about a theory of Cigaro and Grizz both being evil as well.

OSU defended Grizz quite a bit with the hair dye, was it a ploy or just innocence with the thief claim. Grizz having that role opened up an opportunity for other mafia members to defend him while making it look harmless.

UK believes the early claim from D for being a townie, and while it was true...still I never trust anyone that early. Him and brat also had a little convo where brat voted for UKfan because he didn't know why he was evil. He also has something with OSU because his spat with Gonzo didn't sit well with him. He legitimately believed that Grizz was a thief and thought he deserved another night to prove that he was a thief.

I honestly think we'll hit on someone today, just a matter of all of us getting on the same page. Maybe one of them is good.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
McGee hates me for that exact fact.
Let the record show that I only hate Cain because he's not around to go to Dogtown with me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Now that I have approval :) I gifted you a Flying Motorcycle.
I wish I knew enough about the Simpsons to know who would give this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Professor Frink
Old 05-25-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, both McGee and I will be gone for most of the night. You boys play nice.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Current Vote Count

Broth (1): Cigars
OSU (3): JR, Broth, brat316
UK (1): CMD
Brat (3): OSU, Trog, Rufus

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Rob & McGee

ANARCHY

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I already tried to kill Mcgee night 1, its unpossible.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eat my shorts.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Eat my shorts.
Eat both of our shorts.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Are you sticking with broth as your vote, Cigaro?

Because I'm looking at the guys who are good and we are all over the place right now it seems.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are the ones we know are good right now?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Are you sticking with broth as your vote, Cigaro?

Because I'm looking at the guys who are good and we are all over the place right now it seems.
Broth seems wierd to me. I'm too drunk to go through everything, but I don't trust broth232. That being said, I wish I could sober up in time to look back at everything. But since you probs can't see my doodle, I'll clear you for now. By the way, if you couldn't tell, I don't trust broth.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Broth seems wierd to me. I'm too drunk to go through everything, but I don't trust broth232. That being said, I wish I could sober up in time to look back at everything. But since you probs can't see my doodle, I'll clear you for now. By the way, if you couldn't tell, I don't trust broth.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Who are the ones we know are good right now?
Me, Cigaro, CMD, Trogdor, and possibly Rufus...

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-25-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

If Rufus is implying he'd never want to see my doodle I'll have to vote for him. My doodle is magnificent, I'll let you know!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JR
Cigars
Rufus
Trogdor
Broth
CMD

UK Fan
OSU
B316
Cain

So if we run with the assumption of 3 mafia and 1 SK bingo.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

If I were a betting man I'd bet Cain as the SK.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm too drunk for this.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
JR
Cigars
Rufus
Trogdor
Broth
CMD

UK Fan
OSU
B316
Cain

So if we run with the assumption of 3 mafia and 1 SK bingo.
That also assumes you are good which I don't think anyone is ready to say outside of yourself.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
That also assumes you are good which I don't think anyone is ready to say outside of yourself.
I'm fairly sure at least one person is also willing to bet on me being good.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm fairly sure at least one person is also willing to bet on me being good.
Soooooooooooooooo SK.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

This is is on till tom. right?

Sig by Matthew Jones