Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-26-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Soooooooooooooooo SK.
Ummm... what? That makes no sense what so ever. If I was the SK which I am not. Why would there be someone who thought I was good?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'ze evil brah.

But for real, I'll sober up soon, count on me, *****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, C U N T S ismy favourte word, don't mind the English who try and nake it ou t as a ba word.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm fairly sure at least one person is also willing to bet on me being good.
Who is that person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

Broth (3): Cigars, UK, Cain
OSU (3): JR, Broth, brat316
UK (1): CMD
Brat (3): OSU, Trog, Rufus

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority.

Quote:
This is is on till tom. right?
Yes. I'll let you guys continue as long as need be. We are getting to critical lynches and everyone still alive has been pretty active. If you show your doodle though, it's a modkill.

Last edited by Rob S : 05-26-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

*snake it out as a big word.* Ignore evil me, I aint no *****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigars, you need sleep ASAP
Old 05-26-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

That being said, my time in England has made me apprieciate the majestical word known as *****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Cigars, you need sleep ASAP
Nah=h.....

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

But for real though, I'm way tooooooooooooooooo drunk to continue on this ****. Tomorz and we're good.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Me I Had A Long Post And I Hit Backspace And It Went Back Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Seriously though if you kill me mafia most likely wins but could share victory with the SK.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Make your long post.

BTW, I'm dumb drunk right now, so yeah.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just fyi, SK cannot share a victory with anyone.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Make your long post.

GO TO SLEEP!
Old 05-26-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I have returned! Telling Cigars to stop now would be like cancelling When Dinosaurs get Drunk for The Boring World of Niels Bohr
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Make your long post.

Long post truncated

If you kill me Mafia wins

we lose three townies at night

it then goes to

1 SK
3 Mafia
3 town

from there we kill a mafia and the game comes down to that night action.

As long as we don't kill a town member this turn we get two shots at finding the SK.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Long post truncated

it then goes to

1 SK
3 Mafia
3 town

As long as we don't kill a town member this turn we get two shots at finding the SK.
Don't mean ****;

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-26-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You dumb twats. Vote for UK. That skank is evil.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Long post truncated

it then goes to

1 SK
3 Mafia
3 town

We lose 3 townies at night? It has been 1 mafia and 1 SK kill every night for the entire game and all of a sudden they'll get an extra kill on a townie?

No one is even pressuring you hard why are you broth'ing up right now?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I have just about recovered from yesterday's antics. CMD I have no idea why you didn't get a result on me, I am not a ninja, so perhaps you were roleblocked. As for my thoughts on everything else that has occurred... Broth is Brothing up hard IMO.

Vote: Broth

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Long post truncated

it then goes to

1 SK
3 Mafia
3 town

What are you on? With 10 people left the SK is #1 priority and cannot win the game with Town or Mafia left alive.

---------------------------
So going by your theory lets say we nab on of the Mafia today.

9 left alive going into tonight
~2 Mafia
1 SK

Two kills gives us 7 left alive

Lets say again we nail a mafia guy.
5 Town
~1 Mafia
1 SK

Two kills gives us 4 left alive
so on and so forth

The point is SK should always.... no matter what be the #1 target as they are a guaranteed kill. On the other hand killing a Mafia member would be great but they still get a kill as long as one of them is alive.

Something tells me you are just trying to buy your time.
Vote Broth
Old 05-26-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
We lose 3 townies at night? It has been 1 mafia and 1 SK kill every night for the entire game and all of a sudden they'll get an extra kill on a townie?

No one is even pressuring you hard why are you broth'ing up right now?
Dude firstly people need to know what brothing up means they are using the term completely wrong. Secondly, Cigaro was actually pressuring me. Thirdly, we don't lose three townies I was tired three total myself and two more. It wouldn't be prudent for the Mafia and SK to start killing each other right now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Cain that wasn't what I said. If you read properly I said we would have two chances to kill the SK. So If I'm wrong and YOU are not the SK then we don't lose majority. But behold folks The Mafia is scrambling right now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly it sounds like you are scrambling right now.