Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-26-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count

Brat (5): Rufus, OSU, JR, Cigaro, UK
UK (1): CMD
Rufus (1): Cain

With 9 alive, 5 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town felt as if they were finally closing in on ridding Springfield of the evil-doers amongst them. Despite the loss of a beloved elder statesman due to a broth-up, the town quickly refocused their attention to brat316. They backed b316 into a corner and led him on a forced march through a field of rakes. It took several hours, but finally, he could take no more and was killed by the 1,800th blow to the face.

brat316 (Sideshow Bob, Serial Killer) has been lynched.

SEND BOTH ME & MCGEE YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

PLEASE SEND TO BOTH OF US. THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM
Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Springfield had a great day yesterday, capturing and killing the most notorious serial killer ad awoke with a sense of optimism. That jovial atmosphere was immediately crushed upon discovering the body of the town's smartest resident, Lisa Simpson. She was found in the ice cream freezer of the Kwik-E-Mart and seems to have died of multiple gunshots to the head and chest.

CMD (Lisa Simpson, Tracker) has been murdered.

With 7 alive, 4 votes are needed for a majority
Old 05-27-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, this should be easy enough. Let's lynch OSU or UK. Doesn't really matter which.

Lynch OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Final Vote Count

OSU (2): JR, Cain
UK Fan (1): Rufus
Rufus (1): UK Fan

With 7 alive, 4 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by Rob S : 05-27-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also interesting that we have two trackers...

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-27-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to vote uk to avenge drew for all his hard work, only seems fair.

vote: uk fan
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you really think I would be stupid enough to kill the person who was putting pressure on me at this time? Really? I know I am not the most experienced game player in here, but even I know that is just stupid.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Do you really think I would be stupid enough to kill the person who was putting pressure on me at this time? Really? I know I am not the most experienced game player in here, but even I know that is just stupid.
The options of who to kill are pretty limited. You killed someone with a power. I still think OSU is the better lynch simply because if one of Cain, OSU, and UK are actually good, OSU is the least likely.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-27-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Also interesting that we have two trackers...
We don't, cigaro kind of answered that for me on saturday, basically he can do everything, as he jail kept grizz night 2 and with one big character missing, I think is safe to assume who he is.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
We don't, cigaro kind of answered that for me on saturday, basically he can do everything, as he jail kept grizz night 2 and with one big character missing, I think is safe to assume who he is.
Ohh, I must have missed that. I thought CMD was the jack-of-all-trades and Cigaro was the tracker.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-27-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am with JR here. Of the two I am more certain that OSU is the bad guy.

Vote: OSU
Old 05-27-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm personally leaning UK.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have UK or OSU claimed yet?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-27-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't role claimed

Old 05-27-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

And is there any reason not to?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-27-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

The past days final vote (plus a relevant day count);

Quote:
Final Vote Count

OSU (1): Grizz
D-Unit (1): SP
SP (2): OSU, brat316
brat316 (1): Rufus
No-lynch (10): UKfan, CJ, Broth, TH, D-Unit, Cigars, Trogdor, JR, CMD, Gonzo

With 18 alive, 10 votes are needed for a majority
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Current Vote Count

OSU (3): JR, SP, TH
JR (4): D-Unit, OSU, Grizz, brat316
Grizz (1): Cigars

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
Quote:
Current Vote Count

Grizz (7): Cigars, fenikz, Broth, SP, TH, CMD, Rufus
SuperPacker (9): Grizz, UK, D-Unit, Trogdor, CJ, JR, Cain, OSU, brat316

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
Quote:
Current Vote Count

OSU (1): TH
Grizz (7): Cigars, Broth, OSU, JR, CMD, brat316, Cain
TH (1): UKfan
brat316 (1): D-Unit
broth (1): Grizz

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.
Quote:

Brat (5): Rufus, OSU, JR, Cigaro, UK
UK (1): CMD
Rufus (1): Cain

With 9 alive, 5 votes are needed for a majority.
Sadly, the pattern isn't as obvious as it was with day two's vote. The one thing of interest that I see is that despite the suspicions on OSU day two, no one bad ever voted for him. Now of course that's a limited sample size as a lot of votes simply had not been cast by that point. The following day Grizz did vote for OSU, who he had also voted for on day one.

The reason I'm more sure of UK is where his votes have fallen and the fact that also none of the suspects have voted for him. Simply seems like the quiet candidate for mafioso.

Between Cain and Rufus, I'm leaning towards Cain being evil. In a game with so many townies, both of their role claims seem odd (given their weak power, why wouldn't they just be a townie themselves?). That being said Rufus' roleclaim does match up perfectly with a character who is still available. The fact that he waited until day three to use his power, and it was conveniently on someone who died is a little bit suspicious, however.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-27-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Why role claim? I'm sure everyone has had their mind made up about me for days now, quite amazed the hammer hasn't already been sent my way yet.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Also, just a heads up, I tried to investigate Rufus last night and got no result. In case it at some point gets revealed there is a shield rather than a roleblocker.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-27-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking UK here. His votes have either been for good people or no-productive votes. He led the NL day one, followed his mafia buddy Grizz instantly, then attempt to push onto TH rather than on the obvious threat in Grizz.

Will keep checking back to register my vote just wanted to post my thoughts before I had to head out again.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Nah man you were clearly role blocked cigaro, there ain't no shield.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm cool with lynching either one of them. I feel a role reveal from them is useless. We aren't going to believe it anyways.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-27-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Vote: Rufus

Old 05-27-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Final Vote Count

OSU (2): JR, Cain
UK Fan (1): Rufus
Rufus (1): UK Fan

With 7 alive, 4 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: UK

Not going to get any more insight from today it seems. Most comfortable with UK but I could be swayed for OSU.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote