Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, not the way I was hoping this draft would go. Looking to trade out of the top of the draft. Let's say that I can't, what do you recommend I do?

Bernard is probably a lock to be one of them. He was the 1st RB off the board and only has BJGE ahead of him in Cincy. After him, I'm not too excited about the others RBs landing spots...

Lacy and Franklin both end up in Green Bay. They were my #2 and 3 ranked RBs. Bell should start in Pitt, but I'm not a fan. Ball could start in Denver as well, but once again... I'm not a fan.

I might just go for value and take Austin. He could be quite a weapon in St. Louis. I also play in a league filled with WVU fans (myself included) and, while I don't really need another WR, I could potentially trade him or another WR.

Miller seems to have solid value in Miami now. Giving that they didn't draft a RB until Gillislee in later rounds. Gillislee is talented, but I don't fear Thomas there. Miller should have a pretty good grip on the starting spot for now. That means I don't have to reach on back to back RBs at 1 and 2.

And lastly, Eifert ends up in Cincy and I have Gresham, of course. Hate that he ended up there.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 04-27-2013 at 11:27 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It certainly sounds like there were plenty of teams interested in Austin, which bodes well for his talent and translation to NFL play. He's also filling the shoes of Amendola, who was putting up some excellent numbers when he wasn't broken. I agree that you should probably go RB/WR instead of shoe-horning a RB you don't really like into the #2 slot. Any RB in GB is a waste since Rodgers will probably rush for more TDs than the RB.

Of those other RBs, the only one I'd say you should consider is Ball, since you have the Broncos RBs wrapped up already, assuming Moreno is a non-factor this year. Honestly, with your current roster (and thoughts on Miller, which I agree with, too), I'd say WR/RB at the top and then if Ball makes it back to you grab him. If not take a TE.

Personally, I love Eifert's landing spot. People will see Gresham ahead of him and shy away a bit and improve Eifert's value by letting him slide. Gresham is just under $1M this year and jumps to ~$2.5M next year in the last year of his contract. If he doesn't ball out there's no way Brown pays him that with Eifert already on the roster with a year under his belt.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ended up trading the #1 and #2 picks + DeMarco Murray for C.J Spiller and picks #7 and #10. I then traded Eric Decker + #7 pick for Michael Crabtree. With pick #10, I selected Cordarrelle Patterson. Finally, I traded Josh Gordon and pick #13 for Jared Cook and pick #12. With pick #12, I selected Marcus Lattimore. And that concludes my 2013 FF Rookie Draft. I'm not high on Cook, but the guy at #12 was going to pick Lattimore and, being a 49ers fan, I really wanted to land him and see what happens. I like Josh Gordon, but I'm set up really nicely at WR even without him. Current roster:

QBs Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford
RBs C.J. Spiller, Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, Willis McGahee, Ronnie Hillman, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Marcus Lattimore
WRs Demaryius Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Jordy Nelson, Danario Alexander, Cordarrelle Patterson
TEs Jermaine Gresham, Jared Cook, Rob Housler
DST Houston Texans
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid stuff, all the way around.

I love Spiller. He's a homerun waiting to happen with every touch. I would be shocked to see Fred as anything more than a relief guy going forward regardless of what the coaching staff is saying.

I think you paid a bit too much for Crabtree but think it will pay off long term. Decker's value takes a hit with Welker in town and could easily be completely sunk once Manning hangs up the cleats.

Gordon is far more likely to be a stud than Cook, so I don't love that move but you should be solid at WR without him. Securing Lattimore could make it well worth it, though. Having all the young RBs ensures you get the next stud RB for SF. Then again, you're hosed if they go all-out RBBC going forward.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think last year pretty firmly established Freddy taking a backseat to Spiller. Like, he's hanging in the trunk area of a stationwagon. Spiller is the one thing that can be counted on in the offense, at the moment, and he has a whoooooooole lot of talent.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I think last year pretty firmly established Freddy taking a backseat to Spiller. Like, he's hanging in the trunk area of a stationwagon. Spiller is the one thing that can be counted on in the offense, at the moment, and he has a whoooooooole lot of talent.
I read (at least) one FF source that quoted the new regime talking about getting both guys involved. Is that what they're saying and/or is it just lip service?

Old 05-06-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been paying too close attention but it sounds like something they would have to say. Obviously Gailey watched Spiller's touches even when he was dominating last year with a hurt Freddy, so I can't be sure what everyone's plan is to maximize his freshness. Freddy can still make plays, but his reliability in terms of both health and ball security have become big questions. It will all come down to if you feel Spiller can keep up his gamebreaking ability all game. His health, youth, and evidence of getting it done are never going to be better than they are right now, so my thoughts are as good as they can be for him.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Luck or Colin Kaepernick? Who would you guys take as a keeper?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still torn between Ray Rice and CJ Spiller for my 4th and final keeper. Worst decision ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Andrew Luck or Colin Kaepernick? Who would you guys take as a keeper?
Luck is the safer choice. If it's long term keeper I might go Kap b/c he has the mobility that really sky-rockets the points in FF. But he could fizzle out or show that last year was a bright burst that was his peak and drop off a little. Sophmore slump +/- never being as good for 16 games as he was for a shorter run last year.

Luck is a clear cut, long term stud in the making who is no slouch when it comes to mobility, either. I don't see the potential for big rushing games w/multiple TDs for him, though. If you're keeper is a 1-3 year schedule I think Luck is the better option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm still torn between Ray Rice and CJ Spiller for my 4th and final keeper. Worst decision ever.
Spiller is still my choice on that one. Miles on the wheels are the biggest red flag. Long term there's no doubt in my mind that Spiller is the better option in any format.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a good draft app for Android you guys would recommend? To keep track of available players and whatnot?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is there a good draft app for Android you guys would recommend? To keep track of available players and whatnot?
Can't help you, as I have a work-issued dumb phone.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow that is a tough one.

You know Spiller is going to give you more years at this point due to the amount of rushes Rice has racked up last few years.

If you don't mind - who are the first 3 keepers ahead of these 2?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Probably easiest to click the post link and read from there. It's only a page back for me but that might be setting based.

Quote:
Let's get some keeper discussion happening in here. The deadline for keepers in my money league is fast approaching. I've gotta decide on which four of these five to keep:

QB Colin Kaepernick
QB Matt Stafford
RB Ray Rice
RB CJ Spiller
WR AJ Green

Sigh. Such hard decisions.

Old 05-26-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

Hi,

Who you guys think I should take with my rookie dynasty draft pick?
It is basically standard scoring with some Return yd points.

I am looking at:

Zac Stacy
Joseph Randle
Marcus Lattimore
Justin Hunter
Keenan Allen
Markus Wheaton

Any input is appreciated.

Last edited by Lord_Anubis : 05-26-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Anubis View Post
Hi,

Who you guys think I should take with my rookie dynasty draft pick?
It is basically standard scoring with some Return yd points.

I am looking at:

Zac Stacy
Joseph Randle
Marcus Lattimore
Justin Hunter
Keenan Allen
Markus Wheaton

Any input is appreciated.
There's always the current roster to consider, imo, but I'd lean Randle//Wheaton//Hunter of that group. Randle is a good choice in standard since the RBs will always score more consistently. But it's hard to argue the long NFL life of a WR vs. the short time RBs generally produce. Add the RBBC that is so widespread and it's looking like a WR is the best option long term for a Dynasty Team. Wheaton is the 'produce now' type w/Ben at QB while Hunter is the big upside long term if Locker can stay healthy and produce decent stats at QB.

Old 06-06-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Now soliciting thoughts on keepers . . .

I am locked in to Demaryius Thomas as one. I'm leaning Amendola and Vick Ballard as the other two. Give me some thoughts on why I should keep someone other than Ballard or Amendola.

0.5ppr - otherwise pretty standard scoring. Start 2RB / 2WR / 1FL (RB/WR)

Jimmy Graham kept round 4 (1st) keep round 2 (2nd)
Reggie Wayne drafted round 6 keep round 4
Danny Amendola selected round 9 keep round 7
Demaryius Thomas kept round 12 (1st) keep round 10 (2nd)
Dennis Pitta UDFA keep round 12
Brian Hartline UDFA keep round 12
Emmanuel Sanders drafted round 14 keep round 12
Mikel Leshoure kept round 16 (1st) keep round 14 (2nd)
Vick Ballard drafted round 18 keep round 16

Pitta and Sanders are the two that are most tempting since they represent excellent value. Jimmy Graham isn't really an option b/c I won the league so my second round pick is #13 overall. I could simply redraft him if I wanted to do so at that spot. I will try to shop him to the last two guys in round 2 since his value is decent there, but I don't expect much return so I may not move him. The rest (that I don't keep) will be up for trade.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you first round rankings for a normal draft at this point. This is what I'm thinking, but 4-8 is so interchangeable they could be in any order

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Doug Martin
4. Jamal Charles
5. Ray Rice
6. Lesean McCoy
7. Marshawn Lynch
8. CJ Spiller
9. Calvin Johnson
10. Aaron Rodgers
11. Trent Richardson
12. Alfred Morris
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
What are you first round rankings for a normal draft at this point. This is what I'm thinking, but 4-8 is so interchangeable they could be in any order

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Doug Martin
4. Jamal Charles
5. Ray Rice
6. Lesean McCoy
7. Marshawn Lynch
8. CJ Spiller
9. Calvin Johnson
10. Aaron Rodgers
11. Trent Richardson
12. Alfred Morris
I'd even say 3-8 are too close to call. I think the Bryce Brown love-fest is a bit overblown and Shady's return from injury in a massively run-heavy offense will give him an easy shot at top5 and possibly #1.

The Charles news has been pretty positive in regards to the planned usage by the new regime. Spiller has all the tools to become #1, too. There's really no reason Lynch or Rice can't be top dog, either.

At this point it's simply a "wait and see." As the off/pre season rolls on we may see some separation based on news, schemes, etc.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, so I have a keeper question for you guys. We can keep one player and you lose a draft pick 2 rounds ahead of where you took the player in the previous years draft. It's a 12 team league and I can keep Andrew Luck for an 8th round pick or Randall Cobb for a 13th round pick. All along I've been saying Luck, but the more I think about it, the more I find myself leaning to Cobb. Thoughts?
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cobb no question. There are 7 QBs I'd clearly take over Luck and at least another 7 that are better than or equal to him in fantasy. Luck shouldn't even be considered as a keeper.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
OK, so I have a keeper question for you guys. We can keep one player and you lose a draft pick 2 rounds ahead of where you took the player in the previous years draft. It's a 12 team league and I can keep Andrew Luck for an 8th round pick or Randall Cobb for a 13th round pick. All along I've been saying Luck, but the more I think about it, the more I find myself leaning to Cobb. Thoughts?
I agree Cobb is the better choice. Right now it's looking like an average of 30-40 picks separating Cobb from Luck, with Cobb going top 30 and Luck going well after that. The value is heavily in Cobb's favor as a round 13 keep.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice, RG3, Doug Martin, Percy Harvin, Demaryius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks

I can only keep 2 of these guys. Who do you think I should keep? I'm leaning Ray Rice and Harvin/Thomas right now, but any one of these guys would be a good choice

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Ray Rice, RG3, Doug Martin, Percy Harvin, Demaryius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks

I can only keep 2 of these guys. Who do you think I should keep? I'm leaning Ray Rice and Harvin/Thomas right now, but any one of these guys would be a good choice
Depends on starting roster, scoring, and potentially keeper cost. It also depends on what you think your league will do in the draft.

It's hard to let RGIII go when he was heading for #1 fantasy scorer before getting banged up. His injury has everyone scared off for now but his ADP should skyrocket as we get through camps and into preseason.

Rice is solid but the Ravens seem to be transitioning to a Flacco lead offense. The talk of more receiving work for Rice is great, but only really useful if you're getting points for it.

Thomas could see a dip in his numbers with more mouths to feed but I can't see letting him go heading into year 3.

I do like all of those guys as keeper options, though. Really nice choices. Can you trade at all? Move one or two?

Old 06-22-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So should I trade Ray Rice and Matt Stafford for RGIII? I can't keep Rice anyways...I guess what I'm asking is how much of an upgrade is RGIII over Stafford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote