Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-22-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ncaa 08

u think this year for the Campus Legand you'll be able to be an Offensive Linemen??
everyear they have every position besides offensive line

you can play oline on Madden, but madden is very unrealistic compared to NCAA
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
MikeIsGood
Rookie

MikeIsGood hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Correction: You haven't been able to use TE, either.

At least not in 07. I skipped 06...
MikeIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh u cant use TE also? i didnt notice

But yeah they need to make is so that u can use any position.....

they even have kicker dont they??
who actually wants to use a kicker???
Old 04-22-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB is the only position to be. I like LBs and RBs, but you don't always get the ball. QB you can run and pass, so you are always doin something. If you could go both ways and be a RB and a safety, or WR and CB, I'd do that.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

yeah but id most want to play as guard
Old 04-22-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love playing QB and HB, but i think pulling as a Guard would be really fun.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they should do it in 1st person like Madden, but also not make it hard to see if your like a QB. If i choose QB, i dont wanna have to play defense too.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
mad36092

The only problem with QB is that lots of times you'll just hand off for long stretches, if your team is a runner.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Profound

If you're a QB you can still audible out of run plays if that bores you, but I still had fun even doing that, because of course that's not the only thing you'd end up doing in a game. You're directly contributing to your position and your position only, it's great! At least, it is in Madden. From NCAA they should really work on the drills and work-outs so you can also be athletes that do play on both sides of the ball, but I really did like the play your position and sped up version of the otherside of the ball. Made it more fun for me.