Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-02-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got home from vacation after 8 days of not seeing my dog.
I swear she was about ready to have a heart attack when we walked in the door.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a Corgi puppy yesterday. 8 weeks old. Nice to have a dog.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got my first dog! Just picked him up. Meet King James, a 2 year old blue tick coon hound mixed with american bulldog

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 06-24-2013 at 09:15 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
This is too funny. I love it.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This happens every time I come home from work.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
She gets excited but she was on another level after 8 days

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-02-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Thats why dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cats.

Cats are so cunty. You leave for a little while, and they dont want anything to do with you. Dogs are just psyched to see you no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Soooo true. Dogs are just superior in every way

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-02-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Thats why dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cats.

Cats are so cunty. You leave for a little while, and they dont want anything to do with you. Dogs are just psyched to see you no matter what.
Quote:
Soooo true. Dogs are just superior in every way
This is the truth.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what would you guys recommend as a good breed to get? my gf has been wanting a puppy for a while now so i'm getting her one for her birthday but i have no idea what kind of dog to get. i used to have a german shepherd and he was awesome, but i don't know if that's the way to go.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

It all depends on size of the living situation, house vs apartment, desired intelligence/obedience, stuff like that.

If you want a smart lap dog, cockapoos are very intelligent and great for tricks.
If you want a dumb big dog that will love you, a labrador is great.
If you want a smart big dog, a German shepherd is the bomb.
If you want a mix of German shepherd and lab, golden retrievers are fairly smart but not nearly as intimidating as shepherds.

I have a shepherd mix and I wouldn't change her for the world.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
what would you guys recommend as a good breed to get? my gf has been wanting a puppy for a while now so i'm getting her one for her birthday but i have no idea what kind of dog to get. i used to have a german shepherd and he was awesome, but i don't know if that's the way to go.
Since it's for her Birthday, maybe you should have her come with you to help pick one out? There's not much of a surprise there, but it's better than picking out a badass German Shepherd when she wanted some little vag dog.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

what size place does she live in? does she have room and yard space for a big dog?
does she want a dog that is active and will enjoy walks and dog parks? (my current dog)
or more of a goober who is lazy and likes chillin? (my old dog)

You might have to break down the surprise aspect of it and do as WMD said and take her with you.

Just make sure you dont get a puppy mill dog. **** those places.

narrow it down and then check up on general attitudes and behaviors of dogs.
but it all comes down to their owners and how they train and treat the puppy.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a sheltie and she is awesome.

But yea, it really depends what she wants in the dog and is able to provide it.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need more pics
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get a yorkie beatches be crazy for them.

or

Jack Russlle
Old 06-03-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get a Beagle.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Get a Beagle.
my great-uncle had up to 5 beagles at once. he lived out in the country and they were used for hunting.

My favorite? His three-legged beagle named Peanut.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's my dog Mad Max Rockatansky...or just Max

saw him as a pup wandering a busy street, rescued him and kept him

Big dogs are where it's at but I won't be owning one until I get my first house
Old 06-03-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
here's my dog Mad Max Rockatansky...or just Max

saw him as a pup wandering a busy street, rescued him and kept him

Big dogs are where it's at but I won't be owning one until I get my first house
Very nice and very smart. I know people who rush to getting the big dog they always wanted. Never works as well as they thought.

My great-unlce was known down where he lived as the place you could take any strays, rescues or dogs you couldn't keep (moving, too old, too expensive etc) and he would take them in

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-03-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never provided an update, but my family has decided to keep Archer. He's just one of those dogs that will have to be sedated for vet/groomer visits. Otherwise, he's the calmest husky I've ever seen.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I never provided an update, but my family has decided to keep Archer. He's just one of those dogs that will have to be sedated for vet/groomer visits. Otherwise, he's the calmest husky I've ever seen.
My first dog was a husky/chow mix.
we were given downers by the vet for that reason.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-03-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My first dog was a husky/chow mix.
we were given downers by the vet for that reason.
Yep. Also, we're taking him to a different vet from now on. I told the vet to check out an area underneath his arm and he told me he did. The next morning I found a tick there.

Between that and telling my mom to give him up (twice), he isn't too well liked by my family.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dogs got fleas last week. That sucks to deal with. Luckily it's all taken care of but those dang things are such an annoyance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get rid of fleas by putting your dogs on a 3-6 month flea treatment. Your dogs basically just pick up all the fleas and they die immediately.

The treatments are just once a month chew treats. Super easy.