Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting real tired of this Xio domination. A hero must rise and overtake him.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying...but my team kinda sucks

at least I have Goldschmidt

Old 06-02-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Getting real tired of this Xio domination. A hero must rise and overtake him.
Impossible. I've got this.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9/10 of my best players got hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-02-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
9/10 of my best players got hurt.
I took Mike Moustakas in the 10th round and traded for Jason Heyward. **** happens.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You morons let Kershaw and Verlander fall to me with my late 2nd and 3rd round picks ... haha
Old 06-03-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You morons let Kershaw and Verlander fall to me with my late 2nd and 3rd round picks ... haha
I'm still a little salty about you taking Kershaw there. I thought I was about to have Kershaw and Strasburg.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'm still a little salty about you taking Kershaw there. I thought I was about to have Kershaw and Strasburg.
I'm no fool. There was zero chance he'd have made it to you.

Thanks for taking Price over Verlander though.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Oh hey, I'm in third right now. That's fun.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Remember that time I was able to pick up Puig in FA after he had that killer spring? Thanks for that, guys.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hes a dodger, he will suck, just give him time

Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Remember that time I was able to pick up Puig in FA after he had that killer spring? Thanks for that, guys.
36th round (I think it was) pick Dominic Brown is a dandy consolation prize to cure my disappointment. Lolz
Old 06-06-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
36th round (I think it was) pick Dominic Brown is a dandy consolation prize to cure my disappointment. Lolz
I actually took Brown earlier than that in the other league but let him go, for no reason other than my stupidity, in this league.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Corey Kluber is going to be a boss for me.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Hate when I go to stream a pitcher, and forget to put him in my lineup.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moving into third place!!! If anyone wants a hitter and is willing to trade pitching, I've got some guys I'd move, particularly OF, 3B, and maybe MI.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

only down 15.5 woo

i think this is as close as it has been since the beginning

Old 07-02-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

3-6/7 is very, very fluid in this league. If Xio would stop dominating this ****, we'd have a very exciting race, and with the exception of Runs and Saves, it's inching closer to a race for everyone.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I could trade a closer or three if anyone wants to talk.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ive tried multiple times, you never counter

Old 07-02-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ive tried multiple times, you never counter
Haven't had much time for trade negotiation. I don't like just proposing trades on ESPN without knowing what the other person is seeking. It's a futile exercise.

If someone wants a closer from me (and I have them of many variety), I am seeking home runs and a shortstop upgrade.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

What the ******* ****-balls, Strasburg?
Old 07-12-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who wants a closer? Seriously, I will give up Aroldis Chapman or Glen Perkins or someone locked in as a closer for the future here ...

Need homers.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

just need to make up the following in the 2nd half :/

102 Runs, 19 HR, 50 RBI, 24 SB, 75 SV, 0.019 ERA, 0.002 WHIP

Old 07-16-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You've got this, fenikz.
Closed Thread